The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.
The SBNS Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some People should NOT be parents

3 posters

Go down

Some People should NOT be parents Empty Some People should NOT be parents

Post by Guest Thu Feb 21, 2008 6:12 pm

Well I was gonna say something about my day at the GLORIOUS SOCIAL SERVICES OFFICE
and explain the overwhelming desire to use this woman's hot pink 5 inch boots for something other than what the fabulous designer intended; but then i read the rules as instructed. NO PROFANITY. so...I ain't got nothing to say now Razz
I just hope those people get some parenting classes while they are there. Evil or Very Mad
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Some People should NOT be parents Empty Re: Some People should NOT be parents

Post by in2wish4everpeace Thu Feb 21, 2008 6:25 pm

She may be teaching you tolerance. Very Happy Who knows.
in2wish4everpeace
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat
Joined date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 21, 2008 6:34 pm

Well, then I just don't like what the little innocent kids have to go through for me to learn tolerance!
I mean, I am not the type of person usually to tell others how to raise their kids, but it is clear they have NO PARENTING skills what-so-ever. I seriously took a time out and left the waiting room!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by irisheyes Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:56 pm

i always wonder why i was given a bipolar child.(now a teen).
I always thought i was a very patient person but now i see i must have been wrong.
It,s very hard to watch one,s child be so unhappy and have no friends.I feel everyone needs a friend,especially a teen.I prayer all the time that someone will be sent to her so she can learn social skills.She remains a loner.I can,t see the point to this.so sad.I worry for her future.I,m learning from her disorder but what does she get out of this.Does she have to suffer to let me learn.Oh boy. I Don't Get It
irisheyes
irisheyes

Sagittarius Posts : 64
Joined date : 2008-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by samijo Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:11 pm

irisheyes,
can she get on this site or another one and make friends.
this is a pretty safe site. I know that doesn't make up for going
to the mall or anything like that. But what I was thinking was
maybe if she could join in with us that she may feel better. then she will be able to get out there and meet friends? Just a thought.
Love ya girl! I will be praying for you and your daughter.
sami
samijo
samijo

Leo Dragon
Joined date : 2008-02-19

http://www.psychicreadingsbysami.com

Back to top Go down

Post by irisheyes Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:30 pm

Thanks Samijo.UNfortunatly she had a bad experience with Sylvia and doesn,t want any part of her.
We went on a cruise several years ago down the MIssippi River in new Orleans on a paddlewheeler.It was Christmas time and the trip was so reasonable.I think it was for 4 days.Sylvia Browne was there.On the cruise we attended her seminar.I was the last person to be called on.MY daughter was presant along with my boyfriend at the time.I asked why my daughter was so unhappy.Sylvia misunderstood me and laughed.She thought i said why is my daughter so happy.Sylvia went on to tell me that my daughter was a witch in a past life and that she would be fine.When we left the theatre everyone saw that my daughter was upset including Sylvia,s staff.THey approached me and told me that Sylvia had misunderstood the question and could they help my daughter in anyway.They were so apologetic and offered a past regression to help her.THere was no talking to her.All she remembers was being called a witch.MIchael from the staff try to tell her that a lot of us are witches in a past life and that doesn,t make us bad.He tried his best.Ever since that day she doesn,t want to hear anything about Sylvia.When i,m reading one of her books and i get up for a minute she turns the books around so Sylvia,s face doesn,t look at her.She has now interest in her teachings.It was a good thought.She does go on some sites for miley cyrus and the jonas brothers.I took her to the movie.I remember going to the movies with my friends when i was her age,not my mother.I think a physical friend would help her.
THank you though.
irisheyes
irisheyes

Sagittarius Posts : 64
Joined date : 2008-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down