The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.
The SBNS Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk About DOGMA!!!

4 posters

Go down

Talk About DOGMA!!! Empty Talk About DOGMA!!!

Post by Admin Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:30 pm

Okay, so I get this email from my sister the other day, and I begin to read it...

First, I was sadden by what my sister wrote in the email. Then, when I clicked the link to watch this video that she had sent about all of this, not only was I P*SSED that she would send something like this to me, but I was also laughing at the Gynormous amount of DOGMA that's in it! I mean, when you watch it, it's nothing but a five minute promo of propaganda, that ends with a giant "BECAUSE I SAID SO!"

I couldn't stop laughing!!! LROF

Is is just me, or does anyone else think that this is merely Religious Damage Control!?!?! Giggle

My Sister's Email:
This is so sad that so many people are being led to believe this garbage, and that someone like Oprah, who has such a huge influence over so many people, including christians, that are being led astray. Christians need to start taking a stand for Jesus Christ, and start speaking up about these issues. If we all just sit back, do nothing, and say one person wont make a difference that's just what will happen-nothing.

Link to this HILLARIOUS video: LROF
http://www.godtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=26d48f0e35f53d72a042&page=1&viewtype=&category=mdw
Admin
Admin
Administrator

Life Themes : No Idea...!
Libra Dog
Joined date : 2008-02-18

https://sbns.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Talk About DOGMA!!! Empty Re: Talk About DOGMA!!!

Post by in2wish4everpeace Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:43 pm

LOL they sound so afraid of losing members, this is hogwash. lol!
in2wish4everpeace
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat
Joined date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:59 am

The there is ONLY ONE way people have been fed this for so long they cannot and will not see anything else for being brainwashed or fear. Having lived in a narrow belief system I know it is hypnotic. You don't think outside the box and because you have a lot of folks who believe like you do it makes for a pretty powerful belief... However Knowing is a whole different ball game.. I believe because I fear.... sad stuff but when the chips go funny someone says something that might free you.. hunker down and pray... oh well they don't look at Christian history to see what the things people have done in the name of God and Jesus have been, they don't examine, it comfortable because.. Adam pray for your sister..
jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com
jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com

Pisces Monkey
Joined date : 2008-02-28

http://www.freewebs.com/reiki-master/

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:33 pm

I just have to look at it, as "She charted to learn, whether that learning is through knowledge or fear, it's her chart to follow." but, at the same time, I can't help but want to grab her, and shake the Holy...Water Giggle out of her, and shout, "ARE YOU SERIOUS!!! YOU SERIOUSLY DON'T SEE HOW YOU ARE EXACTLY LIKE THOSE PEOPLE WHO 'KILLED' JESUS!?!?!?! You're Doing The EXACT SAME THING!!!"

but, again, I can't judge her, just love her, and rest assured that in the end, when we're both on the Other Side, I can stroll up to her, and say, "Told You So!" LROF Cause let's face it, there are just times when you can't resist it! You bet!! LOL
Admin
Admin
Administrator

Life Themes : No Idea...!
Libra Dog
Joined date : 2008-02-18

https://sbns.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:16 pm

LROF I love that emotcion
jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com
jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com

Pisces Monkey
Joined date : 2008-02-28

http://www.freewebs.com/reiki-master/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:02 pm

I had a previous comment, but i think this one is better Giggle

I am still trying to get past the intro in Secret Societies but I did see this Sylvia writes:

"You see, religions have their own agendas, and woe to anyone who stand in the way of their goals"

As for your sister...well .....you chose her Duh! LROF
j/k Kiss
I am curious ( and you know what happens when i get 'curious' LOL) if the email was sent just to you or as a group email? either way really, she knows your beliefs and I think it's prosletizing. But hey, that is what THEY are supposed to do anyways right?

I do agree with one thing the video said...PRAY we should all do that! however we feel it is best Wink
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by mamabird37721 Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:27 am

Didnt have to watch the video Adam... your sisters email was enough LOL.
I know what you mean.. I get that all the time from people that are "Christians" ...... Like I am NOT???
Sonya asked me the other day something that was kind of an eye opener to her. Someone had mentioned Adam and Eve... and the fact that they had two sons... I guess it had taken awhile for Sonya to realize this.. when she asked... Mom.. how did other people get here? ROFLMAO
Well... she kept on asking questions such as if Adam and Eve are supposed to have been the first man and woman... and they had two sons.. how did their sons marry and have children? HMMMMMMM?????? I like to aske these so called "Christians" that are following like little trained puppy dogs whatever their "preacher" tells them to believe... things like this. I usually get some intelligent answer like well.. not everything is for us to know....
WHAT???? HUH?????
And whats with this thing everyone has going on... when I was in church and everyone was saying prayers in Jesus' name... pray to Jesus... Jesus this and Jesus that... Jesus was a MAN while he was here... what do they think he was GOD walking around as spirit... well geez.. everyone could touch him.. he could bleed... he DID bleed.... he had to eat and drink... sleep... he married... had children... (of course they dont believe that)... but I mean come on folks... get real. Use your head for once for something other then a place to put your hat... Read Genesis for goodness sake.. ' Let US make mankind in OUR image..... ' Geez. sorry Adam... I pray your sister will be able to someday see the Light. Love and Light Robin
mamabird37721
mamabird37721

Aries Rat
Joined date : 2008-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum