The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.
The SBNS Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my daughter (EDITED)

+4
Admin
samijo
jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com
mamabird37721
8 posters

Go down

my daughter  (EDITED) Empty my daughter (EDITED)

Post by mamabird37721 Sat Mar 15, 2008 2:52 pm

Hey everybody.. My daughter is 18, well, will be 19 on April 30th and is the one that lives with me full time.
She would like to join the forum.. If at any time anyone has problems understanding something she writes.. please let me know and I will explain in private message. Thanks... mamabird37721 Robin

Last edited by mamabird37721 on Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : already explained.... thanks again)
mamabird37721
mamabird37721

Aries Rat
Joined date : 2008-02-19

Back to top Go down

my daughter  (EDITED) Empty Re: my daughter (EDITED)

Post by jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:33 pm

feel free to join no problems here!
jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com
jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com

Pisces Monkey
Joined date : 2008-02-28

http://www.freewebs.com/reiki-master/

Back to top Go down

Post by samijo Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:38 pm

What is your daughters name?
She will be totally welcomed. The brighter the light will shine.
Love
Sami
samijo
samijo

Leo Dragon

http://www.psychicreadingsbysami.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:35 pm

Sure Mama...
just let us know Very Happy
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:31 pm

she has my blessings to join as well as anyone else! please let me know if there's anything we can do to make things on the forum more user-friendly! Joyful
Admin
Admin
Administrator

Life Themes : No Idea...!
Libra Dog
Joined date : 2008-02-18

https://sbns.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by in2wish4everpeace Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:32 pm

She will be so welcomed here! Dont even hesitate! Angel 2
in2wish4everpeace
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat
Joined date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by CathyO Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:46 pm

She is totally welcomed
CathyO
CathyO

Virgo Posts : 138
Joined date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristíona Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:00 pm

Oh, sweetie --- hand her a keyboard for an introduction.

God love her !!

How enriched our lives will be with her here.

Hug 3

Last edited by Cristíona on Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong color)
Cristíona
Cristíona

Gemini Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by mamabird37721 Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:38 pm

Thanks everybody... I knew you would not mind... Her name is Sonya.
She asked me if I ever mentioned anything to my group... I really appreciate such response. She was afraid she would not be accepted because she cannot spell things well but.. I knew you all would know about her in advance and would understand. She was also concerned that she may not understand everything everyone was saying.. I said well honey.. If you dont understand something just ask me... OR ask them... they all would be happy to help you understand anything at all.
She has really been into learning about being Gnostic. If at any time she says or writes something you dont understand ... yell at me privately and I will take care of it please. I dont think there would ever be a problem. Never an intentional one for sure. Love you all... and THANKS a million.!!!
Robin
mamabird37721
mamabird37721

Aries Rat

Back to top Go down

my daughter  (EDITED) Empty my daughters name is:

Post by mamabird37721 Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:50 pm

my daughter will be going by Sonya08 Thanks everybody. Again... she is just learning about Gnosticism and may not come across clearly.. If you have any problems at all please yell at me (mamabird37721) or Adam or Jenn.... Thanks everybody! Love and Light Robin
mamabird37721
mamabird37721

Aries Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristíona Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:57 pm

mamabird37721 wrote:

She was also concerned that she may not understand everything everyone was saying.. I said well honey.. If you dont understand something just ask me... OR ask them... they all would be happy to help you understand anything at all.

EXACTLY !!

Asking is the way to learn --- which is what we are ALL here to do ! And how fun will it be to all learn together ???

Big Group Hug

Cristíona
Cristíona

Gemini Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:39 am

personally, i look forward to having her here. after all, her soul is one of those specially strong ones, that is here to make us realize what our goal is...perfecting!

"You won't find a tiny, minimal soul in the body of a physically or mentally handicapped person. You find a GIANT soul! And don't you see, those are the ones that are really here to perfect! They make the rest of us look like cry-babies. We get an earache, and we go 'Ooowww!' And we're in bed for a month." ~Sylvia, from Healing The Mind, Body, and Spirit Tour

^...I think Sylvia best explained the benefit of having your daughter join our little White Light group! cheers
Admin
Admin
Administrator

Libra Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by LargeWingSpan Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:12 am

Well I am a bit behind here, but MamaBird, Please send my welcomes to your daughter, and let her know we ALL look forward to getting to know her.

Big Group Hug

LargeWingSpan

Back to top Go down

Post by mamabird37721 Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:14 am

Adam.. you are so right. I have been through alot with this child. She was fully sexually abused at age three and a half. She has a father that is mentally, verbally, emotionally and physically abusive with a temper that is a ticking time bomb... I adopted this child loving every ounce of her. She is big, clunky, and sweet as can be. LOL its so funny that you mentioned what Sylvia wrote about us having an earache and crying about it... I have seen this child with her ear so bad before... (her eardrums bust open??) She never tells you if something is bothering her unless its something like a papercut lol but the really big things that she should be complaining about.. she doesnt. Her dad brought her to a visit with me once and her ear was running. Litterally running down the side of her face. I grabbed her and said OMG honey.. she said its okay mom its just my ear. I had a fit. The people that ran the place where I got to see the girls were just as concerned as I was and called him immediately. His response was.. he never noticed it. GEEZ how could you not ??? He was ordered to take her to the doctor immediately. The next week her ear was just as bad... Again.. I had a fit. Again he was called.. he said well we treated it.. we put witch hazel in it. Well thats obviously not working here!!! It took weeks to get her ear cleared up because that idiot had custody and I didnt. Yet.. every time you would see her she never complained. Now I dont know about you guys but if my ear was as bad as that.. I would say something about it. Even if its relieved and not hurting anymore because the infection is draining.. the draining would drive me nuts... She is really something though. I have learned so much from her. She has seen her spirit guide several times. She says he is a male and she is not afraid of him. She has seen several different things. Latest thing is: she woke me up the other night yelling MOM.. I jumped up because I thought the house was on fire or something horrible.. I mean MOM out of a sound sleep... I sat up and she was coming in my room.. She said mom.. I opened my eyes and a little boy was standing on the other side of the table (she fell asleep on the sofa).. I said oh.. honey he wont hurt you.. he is just probably wondering who you are. She said oh ok and went right back to the sofa and went to sleep. She is not afraid of spirits or ghosts. She has grasped Gnostic ideal very well and I really think you all will like her. She doesnt spell well so you might have to figure out what she is saying sometimes.. but.. usually you can. She knows she has problems.. but of course that bothers her. She doesnt want to come across stupid as she says.. I tell her all the time honey you are NOT stupid.. you are just unique LOL... youre special... She will be posting today... I just wanted to let you all know ... She has been chomping at the bits to get on here ... thanks for giving her the chance. Love you all.. Robin
ps.. I have caught this little spirit several times now.. usually when I am online.. I think he is fascinated with the computer. Maybe the energy or something.. but he seems to come around at night.. I have only seen mists and shadows but they are small... and when it/he seems to notice that I see him he disappears. Maybe he will get used to us.. I told Sonya she needs to talk to him if she sees him again and ask his name and where he came from.. then tell him to go to the Light.. to go Home that he has people there waiting on him that love him and miss him. Hopefully she will see him again and will be able to help him. Love again... Robin
mamabird37721
mamabird37721

Aries Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:57 pm

thank you for proving what Sylvia said to be true, Robin! i have a friend--whom I've recently gotten back in contact with--who charted her life in a wheelchair. of all the people i have known that i thought were strong, admirable people, she is one of them! she DRIVES!, works, lives a normal, productive life, and enjoys her independance. and what's the hardest fact to understand, was that she wasn't born with this condition. she's also lost her father (he crossed over in '96) and her fiance (who crossed over the month before she and i met) from viral menigitis. he actually died in her bedroom. in fact, the other day, i was talking to her (for the first time in almost a year) and i was telling her about Gnosticism--i don't remember how we got on the subject--and as i was explaining Life Charts, she got this shocked expression on her face. I asked her what was wrong, and she just looked at me, and said, "You know, that answers a LOT of questions I've always had about my life!"

It wasn't until my friend came back into my life (at the appropriate charted moment) that I truly understood just how strong and powerful and close to perfection these souls really are!

God bless you and your daughter, Robin! Hug 2
Admin
Admin
Administrator

Libra Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down