The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.
The SBNS Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At The Library...

+2
samijo
Admin
6 posters

Go down

At The Library... Empty At The Library...

Post by Admin Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:03 pm

so today, Gene and I went to the library, and I was looking around in the section where Sylvia's books (as well as all the other psychics/spiritual/meditative books are) when these two ladies came walking over to where I was. I know I probably seem like a weirdo to them now, but the younger lady pulled out Chris's book, My Psychic Journey. She looked at it, and put it back. I didn't say anything. Then, she pulled it out again, and seemed to me debating on whether or not to get it. So I nonchalantly told her, "That's a good one." She looked at me, and smiled and said "Really?"
"Yeah. But, I'd suggest reading some of his mom's books, first." I told her, and that's when I noticed that she was carrying about four of Sylvia's books in her other arm.
"Oh, thank you." She said.
"Not a problem. But, may I reccommend reading Sylvia's The Other Side And Back? It's the one that really helped me the most. It answered a LOT of questions I had." I told her.
"Thanks." She said, and the older lady spoke up. "Yeah, Sylvia's good. And I love to watch her on Montel's show."
"Yeah." I said. "Whenever we can catch her on, now."
They had turned to look for The Other Side and Back, and that's when I saw Gene was ready to go (as was I) so I started walking towards him. And I happened to look back at the women as we were leaving, and they both were looking at each other like they had just seen a ghost!

Which got me to wondering, do they think I was some kind of Special Messenger? LOL scratch LROF
Admin
Admin
Administrator

Life Themes : No Idea...!
Libra Dog
Joined date : 2008-02-18

https://sbns.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

At The Library... Empty Re: At The Library...

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2008 12:24 am

Well hon, you are special Giggle
They were probably wondering what kind of cut of the action you get from promoting Sylvia's books.

Thanks for reminding me I gotta return some things.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by samijo Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:17 am

Well, my 2 cents on this one is that more and more people are becoming enlighted with in their souls, and they were surprised that someone else was reading Slyvia books that they would meet. If I am making since. "Two spirits came together kinda thing."
I was surprised when I received news this morning that Sylvias tour was sold out here in St. Louis mo. I have been hunting for people to share in the study group. And here all of these people going to watch her. Of course I know that they come from all over.
You carry the light Adam!
That is another reason those ladys was looking.
samijo
samijo

Leo Dragon
Joined date : 2008-02-19

http://www.psychicreadingsbysami.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:19 am

thanks gals! Joyful
Admin
Admin
Administrator

Libra Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by mamabird37721 Sat Mar 15, 2008 2:47 pm

Well you are special to us honey. LOL
Anyhow.. I agree.. I think its like two souls coming together... I think.. maybe it was like this....... they probably had been talking or trying to figure out what book to choose... looking for answers and could have said well..lets just go look and one will pop out at me... then.. there you were.
You enabled the answer to pop out at them.
That plus if you havent noticed... you are not at all bad on the eye and that is usually noticed by all lol... they could have just been nudging one another as if to say wow... look at him... Ha Ha Ha... But really... I think you were there.. you helped them... it was a spiritual thing... and its a good thing. I love helping people find their way to Light. Its quite satisfying ....

Love you ..........Love you all.................Robin
mamabird37721
mamabird37721

Aries Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:35 pm

oh adam they were spooked cause you read their minds...LOL
jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com
jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com

Pisces Monkey
Joined date : 2008-02-28

http://www.freewebs.com/reiki-master/

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:00 pm

i just hope they don't think i'm some kind of Angel or Spirit Guide or something, in case they run into me again! LOL

i mean, the idea of ME as an Angel

LROF LROF LROF
Admin
Admin
Administrator

Libra Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristíona Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:24 pm

Of course you were their Special Messenger, sugar - I say that seriously.

They would not have "known" about that book had you not been there at that exact moment to tell them. Period.

Perhaps that book --- some piece of information in it --- was the LINK that was missing in the chain that ran through all the books that they were going to take home to read. Maybe that one link would have been THE piece that, if they missed it, would have taken them off their path ... to the long way around to their "destination". We know they would have gotten there. But isn't sooner always better than later when finding a Teacher ?

Mayhaps they prayed for a sign, eh ? And when you turned back you were witness to them saying ... "Oh God ! The Secret REALLY works !!" affraid

Seriously though ... there's no such thing as coincidence. You were at the right place - at exactly the right moment - to pass on a SPECIAL message - that would raise someone's Spirituality, darling Adam.

HOW GLORIOUS IS THAT ????? Praying Angel Heart 2 Angel Praying

The Women + YOU + The Sylvia Section of that Book Store + Plus the EXACT Moment it was GOING to Happen = SYNERGY

cheers bounce cheers bounce cheers
Cristíona
Cristíona

Gemini Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by in2wish4everpeace Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:25 pm

I think that the reason for their, unfamileir looks was that,,sometimes in life you go about your day, you plan things, you go places, you do this, you do that, then its over. Same people come into yourlife day in and day out, you have a tunnel-like vision, you always see what is in front of you, not side to side. Talk on cellphones, watch t.v, use the computer, get in your car, its all things that can be done while your in a sleep walking mood. Blinded my the dullness, blinded by the mundane, easy to know what will happen, not expecting outside interaction, especially from people, with all the cellphones and you are in your own little world.. When you merely suggested and spoke to that girl, you did something she was not expecting, you broke a barrier that can surround alot of us, it can catch a person off-balance at times, in this dark world, she probably thought to herself, "why would this kind man, help me in any way?" he does not know me? You had nothing to gain, you where just being friendly, that is it,, people are simply not in the mindset to expect friendliness, it looks like you fixed that.
in2wish4everpeace
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat
Joined date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:34 am

wow...i'm starting to feel like Adam BROWNE! LOL Joyful Giggle

thanks, ya'all!! big group hug!! Big Group Hug

i guess i'm working closer towards that Mission Life Entity badge! Really Confused
Admin
Admin
Administrator

Libra Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum