The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.
The SBNS Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shooting the Van & Buying a Horse!

+3
Sunshine
boone0875
LargeWingSpan
7 posters

Go down

Shooting the Van & Buying a Horse! Empty Shooting the Van & Buying a Horse!

Post by LargeWingSpan Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:03 pm

Sorry I need to vent!!!

We have been without our van for almost two weeks!!!! Finally got it into the shop near our house last saturday, got it back today. Was suppose to be cool, HOWEVER

Jackie was on her way to get me tonight, and it started clunking and the brake pedal goes all the way to the floor before it catches. I made her turn around to go get the car.

WORSE news, the mechanic leaves town tomorrow for Puerto Rico for God knows how long!!!!!!!!!

IF I have to spend ANY $$ to fix his %$^&*# HE will get the bill!!!

IM GOING TO SMOKE!! SO SORRY TO MAKE YOU LISTEN TO MY RANTING,
Im so frustrated I dont know what to do anymore!

Clubbin Beating A Dead Horse Clubbin Beating A Dead Horse Clubbin Beating A Dead Horse Clubbin Beating A Dead Horse Clubbin
Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil

LargeWingSpan

Joined date : 2008-02-19

Back to top Go down

Shooting the Van & Buying a Horse! Empty Re: Shooting the Van & Buying a Horse!

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:17 pm

Wizard will this work for ~~~WHITE LIGHT~~~~
OH HAVE SOME BOOGERS TOO!!!!! Toilet Paper
I already told ya what I think. but I will add a prayer as well Praying
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by boone0875 Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:21 pm

prayers for you to fins a vehicle u can afford that will run good for yrs to come!
boone0875
boone0875

Capricorn Buffalo
Joined date : 2008-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by LargeWingSpan Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:24 pm

Thank You Ladies!!!!!

On a good note, I just found out one of my coworkers are also interested BIG time in Hypnosis, and he has volunteered to be one of my 'clients' for the paper I have to write for certification.

LargeWingSpan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:28 pm

LargeWingSpan wrote:Thank You Ladies!!!!!

On a good note, I just found out one of my coworkers are also interested BIG time in Hypnosis, and he has volunteered to be one of my 'clients' for the paper I have to write for certification.
Awesome!!!! king
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by LargeWingSpan Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:43 pm

UPDATE

My wife was able to get ahold of the man as she was furrious and called not caring of the hour. lol!
Thats my girl.... anyway

After getting scolded from his wife LROF she was able to talk to him and he said to call him when we get back up there and he will look at it tonight, however after talking to my BIL chances are the parts are all screwed up now because when he got the new part it had metric fittings and the original had standard, he was unable to find the proper bolts so he 'tapped' them out and rethreaded them. Which apparently is a big no no.

We shall see....

LargeWingSpan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:53 pm

geeze. sounds like a late night!!!!
good luck! St. Patrick
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunshine Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:33 pm

Oh my!! Sending prayers that everything works out Praying
Sunshine
Sunshine

Cancer Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by in2wish4everpeace Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:07 am

Prayers and good luck sent your way, Praying Tip My Hat
in2wish4everpeace
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat
Joined date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by irisheyes Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:59 am

I hope it gets fixed right this time.I know it,s a big inconvenience. I'm Sorry
irisheyes
irisheyes

Sagittarius Posts : 64
Joined date : 2008-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by mamabird37721 Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:10 am

And I ask the Divas that control the workings of your car to take over and FIX this thing... Make it work... and keep it running smooth.
Good luck................Robin
mamabird37721
mamabird37721

Aries Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by LargeWingSpan Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:53 pm

Last night when we got up there and finally met with the mechanic dude, I asked Jackie to stay in the car. She was justifiable upset and I could see the "Yankee" comin out in her last night.

He took off the wheel and then proceeded to push on the rotor assembly and the whole thing moved, which it is not suppose to. He tinkered with this and tinkered with that, the whole time Jackie was watching from the car and knowing that I am not one much for car repair, nor knowledge of much of it. So she called her brother in Wisconsin. He used to be our fix it dude when we all lived back home, he knows what he is doing.

I ended up talking to Paul and told him the deal, Paul said check this check that but by the sounds of it, he put on the wrong wheel hub or a bad one. I repeated this to our mechanic guy, who looked at me like I was crazy, Paul then tells me to put the joker on the phone. LMAO

Long story short, Paul was right, the Hub is either the wrong one, or a bad one. The mechanic said he is going good for it, and I told him, Damn right you are, You have already been paid for this to have been done right the first time. Any more time you put into this is on your dime buddy!

Now for the corkscrew of it all.... He left for Puerto Rico this morning and wont be back until Tuesday next week! So the van sits locked up in his shop (its safe, alarmed and all, hell wish someone would steal the dumb thing) until he gets back on Tuesday and I told him I will be hunting him down on Tuesday too, that this inconviencence is unacceptable and that if he wants to stay in business he needs to check his work and do it right instead of chasing the dollar, I didnt appreciate him putting MY family in possible danger and scaring the hell outta my wife! Since it was nearly 1am and my babies were sleeping in the car with Jackie I walked out.

It is completely undrivable, otherwise I would have brought it elsewhere and had him billed for it.

Good news though, my cousin is going up to N.C. this weekend so their truck wont be in use, they offered it to us to use until Tuesday. THANK GOD FOR FAMILY!

Thank You ALL!!

LargeWingSpan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:00 pm

WEll bummer he couldn't fix it right before he left for where ever he went!
but it's a blessing your cousin can let you use their vehicle!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by samijo Fri May 30, 2008 9:05 am

I watched a clip on the news this week about the bicycle shops are getting alot of business right now cause the gas prices are so high around here. Making everyone to believe that you buy a bike and ride it to where ever you want to do...come on reality check here! CAN YOU SEE SOMEONE RIDING A BIKE ON THESE ROAD WAYS...WHATEVER!!!!
samijo
samijo

Leo Dragon

http://www.psychicreadingsbysami.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum