The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.
The SBNS Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sami's predictions

+6
Admin
rpgnostic
Sonnia
jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com
in2wish4everpeace
samijo
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Sami's predictions Empty Sami's predictions

Post by samijo Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:16 pm

new Madrid fault to errupt: 2011
samijo
samijo

Leo Dragon
Joined date : 2008-02-19

http://www.psychicreadingsbysami.com

Back to top Go down

Sami's predictions Empty Re: Sami's predictions

Post by in2wish4everpeace Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:18 pm

Hmm, intresting! I hope the technology will be able to alert the folks in Madrid when the time comes.
in2wish4everpeace
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat
Joined date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by samijo Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:24 pm

Well, you know that Nostradamus said 2017.
And Sylvia said that the great catylist with be 2011 in california. And she said that the valcanos will start to errupt.
I think that this will just go along with it.
samijo
samijo

Leo Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by in2wish4everpeace Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:30 pm

Yes, i remember that, she talks of the Volcanoes erupting, thus causing earthquakes and stuff..However, from what i remember, the great Cataclysm happens years later after 2011. I read in her book "Prophecy.." that all that stuff happens in the 2020's.
in2wish4everpeace
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by samijo Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:33 pm

JOS 6 states that the Big Cataclysm is going to be 2011
It has it all mapped out!
She said that she will let everyone know when to move.
So when you see Sylvia move you best be packing your bags if
you are in the area. lol Innocent
samijo
samijo

Leo Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by in2wish4everpeace Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:38 pm

The book of "Prophecy.." came out after Jos 6, i think that Sylvia has since updated her information on this. I could be wrong, because I dont know when the information from "Prophecy.." came in. But i assume that "Prophecy.." is correct and more newer information. Or if anyone else has any info on this please let me know,, im just going by what her book "Prophecy.." says. scratch
in2wish4everpeace
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:17 am

in2wish4everpeace,

The new Madrid fault line is in the middle of this country not Spain!

The update says ti was pushed back to 2025 or 2050! That is why Sylvia hasn't moved. When asked why... Azna wanted to have the most souls possible experience this negative plane before the shake up so don't worry.
jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com
jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com

Pisces Monkey
Joined date : 2008-02-28

http://www.freewebs.com/reiki-master/

Back to top Go down

Post by in2wish4everpeace Sat Mar 08, 2008 1:11 pm

Alright thanks for that info Jacjr56.
in2wish4everpeace
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by samijo Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:50 pm

I know where the new mardrid fault is.
I am from the area.
I haven't heard of the update. Where do I find it the update so that I can read it? Gosh, I sure hope that it is awhile. But still yet I believe that the New Madrid Fault will quake 2011. This is my prediction. Running for Joy
samijo
samijo

Leo Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonnia Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:24 am

in2wish4everpeace wrote:The book of "Prophecy.." came out after Jos 6, i think that Sylvia has since updated her information on this. I could be wrong, because I dont know when the information from "Prophecy.." came in. But i assume that "Prophecy.." is correct and more newer information. Or if anyone else has any info on this please let me know,, im just going by what her book "Prophecy.." says. scratch

Your Right In2 !!!

I just found out that info and had been meaning to post it.

I thought what was written in the Sylvia's Book the " Prophecy " was additional info

to what would happen.

But it's true everything has been pushed back. Until 2020's like you said.

Blessings, Sonnia
Sonnia
Sonnia

Gemini Posts : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by in2wish4everpeace Sun Mar 09, 2008 1:28 pm

Thank you for the clarifacation on this Sonnia! This is very important information, and its best that we get to the root of the truth of this matter. Very Happy

And Sami, dont hesitate to ever have your psychic feelings validated for us all! Since this can be very important, and your infusion and knowledge is very much appreciated on this subject! Very Happy
in2wish4everpeace
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonnia Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:20 pm

Dear Samijo,

Just in case ... I am not talking about your prediction for the Madrid Fault for 2011 ...

Just the one in Sylvia's " Prophecy " Book.

Blessings, Sonnia

Last edited by Sonnia on Mon Mar 10, 2008 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sonnia
Sonnia

Back to top Go down

Post by samijo Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:49 pm

Thank you Sonnia.
I dont think I have the book Prophecy.
I will have to put that on my books to read.
Man alive, I need to be a speed reader. lol

Could you please explain to me how these things get pushed back.
I mean, they come from Francine, so how can they be pushed back again.
Just wondering.
samijo
samijo

Leo Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonnia Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:11 pm

samijo wrote:Thank you Sonnia.
I dont think I have the book Prophecy.
I will have to put that on my books to read.
Man alive, I need to be a speed reader. lol

Could you please explain to me how these things get pushed back.
I mean, they come from Francine, so how can they be pushed back again.
Just wondering.

This question was answered at one of Sylvia's Salon's.

Because of SEPT 11, and the war in Iraq.

It was also mentioned that it was not President Bush's fault!

Blessings, Sonnia
Sonnia
Sonnia

Back to top Go down

Post by rpgnostic Mon Mar 10, 2008 12:43 pm

Hello Everyone,

I think this is my first official post on this forum, but I wanted to add something here. Sami, thanks for sharing that prediction with us, but I would caution that when stating such things, especially those with the gravity of those predictions, that you have to quote your source and be very careful that the perception doesn't bcome that a prediction that belongs to Francine/Sylvia doesn't get mixed up with a prediction of your own.

I too had heard that the Cataclyism (SP) had been pushed back from numerous sources within Novus to include the prophecy book. No one will fault you for conveying information you learned from the JOS books. Don't forget too, that we cannot directly quote the JOS books for proprietary reasons, but we can share of the knowledge from the JOS.

What you have to be careful of Samijo, is that you differentiate between what is a prediction from you, what is a prediction from Sylvia and what is a prediction from someone else. There are members of this forum I am sure that are new to the philosophy, to Sylvia and even to us members and our collective knowledge and experience. Given that, there are some who will read this predictions and take them very seriously--and make important life decision based upon that information.

So, the bottom line Sami, is that when you post something as significant as a prediction that you qualify it and provide as much clarifying supporting information as possible so that the reader will have no doubt as to the prediction's origin and context.

All this will make things much easier to understand in a proper context.

Blessings,
Ronnie
rpgnostic
rpgnostic

Sagittarius Tiger
Joined date : 2008-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:06 pm

I think it is clear that what Sami is referring to is something completely different than the great catalclysm. a simple google search will show the New Madrid fault line is in MO not California. I Don't Get It

As for the quoting of JOS study group materials you are correct.
Thanks for prompting me to say something, though we have no direct association with Novus
At least that was what was told to us at GSB I edited and deleted plenty of posts NOT to know this.
But that doesn't seem to be an issue in this thread.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by rpgnostic Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:04 am

samijo wrote:new Madrid fault to errupt: 2011

Jen,

As you can see from the posts that followed the one quoted above, there was some confusion about sami's post and how it related to Sylvia's predictions about the cataclism (I'm sure I misspelled that). Since sami was starting a new topic it might have been helpful to others if she had introduced the topic first and provide some background information. Let me offer an example:

"Hi Everyone,

On this topic I am posting my predictions. These are my predictions and are not to be confused with any predictions that have been or will be made by Sylvia in the future. Ok, here we go....

Prediction: It is my prediction that the New Madrid Fault, which lies in the midwestern United States, will trigger new earth quakes in 2011. I believe that these earthquakes will coincide with the cataclyzmic events outlined in JOS 6 as given to us by Francine...

If you want to learn more about the New Madrid Fault, go to this link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Madrid_Seismic_Zone"

As you can see from this example, Sami clearly defined the purpose and scope of the topic and provided supporting information to help the reader put the prediction is its proper context. Sami can even tie in her prediction now with the JOS 6 Catalclysm without confusing which information comes from her and which comes from Novus or Sylvia. Even if the date is now in the 2020's at least sami is posting what is to the best of her knowledge as of the posting. Other forum members could then provide the updated information and discuss this topic to their discretion.

We all have a responsibility to be respectful costodians of the Novus philosophy. We can also share of our own intuition and experiences too in this process. I simply ask that we take the time and care to post clearly and respectfully. My humble thoughts.......

Blessings,
Ronnie
rpgnostic
rpgnostic

Sagittarius Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:25 am

Well that is your opinion Ronnie, to which you are entitled.
You or anyone else does not have to acknowledge that any member might have intuitive abilities, but the Admins. certainly extend said members the right to post about them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by rpgnostic Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:26 am

Psi wrote:Well that is your opinion Ronnie, to which you are entitled.
You or anyone else does not have to acknowledge that any member might have intuitive abilities, but the Admins. certainly extend said members the right to post about them.

Jen,

True, no one has to acknowledge that have intuitive ability. I never said anyone had to say so. The truth is that we all do to one extent or another. If someone makes a prediction based solely on their "gut feeling" then by default they are doing so by intuition. I can predict that the sun will rise tomorrow and be reasonably assured that it will do so without any supporting evidence. Is it intuitive?

The only point I wanted to make is if you are going to post Predictions, especially here, then we have to be careful because we all know Sylvia has made predictions too. All I ask for is clarity when posting. Leave as little as possible to chance or misinterpretation.....especially when it comes to predictions. Writing a few extra words to make a post more understandable certainly isn't going to undermine anyones post, on the contrary, the more information a person provides, the less that person leaves to chance. You see Sylvia qualifying her writing all the time, ensuring that the reader fully understands the context of her information.

So, if I accomplished nothing else I hope our exchange will be read by others and serve to make all of us better forum posters, if that is the correct term......

Yes, it was my opinion, but aren't forums the playgrounds of opinion?

So let's play..... Razz

Blessings,
Ronnie
rpgnostic
rpgnostic

Sagittarius Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:42 am

I feel that as an Admin, I need to address the confusion and turmoil regarding the direction of this topic.

-At first glance, I took this thread to be Sami's prediction, due to the fact that it was posted as "Samijo's Prediction" in the forum, and it wasn't until questions began to be asked, that brought Sylvia's predictions, Francine's knowledge, and Novus's information into this thread.

-I understand the requests for clarification that were made by members, but when addressing these requests, it might have easily been taken out of context or in the wrong manner that it was intended. With so many different voices, opinions, beliefs, and individuals that are involved in this conversation, I can understand how it would easily be misunderstood or misrepresented by someone. That happens when discussions take place, but it is the purpose of discussion that we all walk away at the end, having learned something we didn't know before. Good or bad or indifferent, we all learn.

-To avoid hurting others' feelings, we really need to stop and think, "Would I be offended if this was post was directed at me?" I truly understand and appreciate (and respect) everyone's faith in Sylvia's abilities, but we have to remember, that we don't worship Sylvia Browne. We learn from her, but I truly feel that Sylvia would find it offensive if she knew that people were placing her on the same level as Jesus, Budda, Mohhamad, etc. I know that there are people out there who are so enthralled with Sylvia's works, that they tend to believe everything and anything that she says as "set in stone," but Sylvia herself has said countless times before, "The only one entity that is correct 100% of the time, is God." I'm not judging anyone based on their faith and love for Sylvia, I'm just stating that we all have to remember that she isn't the only person who has been given the gift of prophecy. (Again, why else would she always be saying, "Do you think prophecy ended with the Bible?")

-And finally, Sylvia has stated several times (lectures, television appearances, salons, tours, etc.) "You have the answers, you just have to search your soul." Well if we have the answers to our questions, by default, we must have the same psychic abilities/communication to the knowledge of God and the Other Side. I can't help but remembering Sylvia saying countless times, "Do you know how psychic you are, I'll show you how psychic you are...how many times have you gone into a place, and said to yourself, 'I don't know what it is, but something's not right here?'" So we can't completely disregard someone else's prophecies or what they believe to be a prophetic message simply because they're not up to Sylvia's caliber.

-Ultimately, requesting clarification to better understand is what we Gnostics are all about! That's the basis of our spirituality, is to understand our connection and relationship to God and each other as best as we possibly can (hence why we're still here, perfecting). But, as we've all heard too many times before, "Good intentions paved the road to Hell." Not that I'm saying anyone meant to be mean, hateful, vendictive, or trouble-making when they asked for clarification, it's just that we can't be so easy to judge what others are thinking. After all, how many times in our lives, have we jumped the gun on what we've thought was the thoughts and opinions of others, only to cause ourselves emotional distress and a lot of hurt feelings, over a simple mistake or miscommunication? And I'm sure I'm not the only one whose done that? Suspect

Furthermore, if someone posts a prediction in this forum, and you need clarification, do what Sylvia's been telling us to do from day one, "I don't want you take my word for it! I want you to search for yourself!" Find what you can about the subject or prediction, and then share it with everyone. Like my momma's always told me, "You better get your ducks in a row, before you lead them to the pond." Basically, make sure that YOU have the information that YOU need to add to the conversation, so that we're not finding ourselves in the middle of an all-out "He Said, She Said" war.

We ALL deal with TOO MUCH negativity outside the safe haven of our time together, so why in God's name would we want to bring it into the only place that helps us all relight our candles? And another thing, we have so many wonderful, intelligent, and sophisticated people as our members, I truly do not see any reason why we can't--even when we disagree--walk away shaking hands, and feeling proud that although we may not agree on the same things, we can still add to our perfection by saying, "I don't agree with you on that subject, but I love and appreciate you because of your strong beliefs. And I'm happy that we are helping each other perfect!"

Again, that's what we're all about!
Admin
Admin
Administrator

Life Themes : No Idea...!
Libra Dog
Joined date : 2008-02-18

https://sbns.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mamabird37721 Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:53 am

RP.. doesnt the thread have the title... SAMIS PREDICTIONS???
I was not confused by it at all personally. Samijo made it clear that it was her prediction. Where did you get confused?

I also was wondering from Sonnias post.. Sonnia you said it was discussed in a salon.. about 9/11... about it not being bushes fault... did i miss something there. I looked back and didnt see anything come through on my screen about 9/11... was something not sent through right on my screen? LOL maybe I really AM feeling my age here .

Love and Light Robin
mamabird37721
mamabird37721

Aries Rat

Back to top Go down

Sami's predictions Empty Ack

Post by phantomorbs Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:20 pm

samijo wrote:Well, you know that Nostradamus said 2017.
And Sylvia said that the great catylist with be 2011 in california. And she said that the valcanos will start to errupt.
I think that this will just go along with it.

I just hate this prediction! I'm in California. LOL Smile Actually I'm above the San Andreas fault, so hopefully I'd have beachfront property and be ok. I worry about all those people though that will be in trouble.

I've dreamed about this for years actually, although I've never gotten a date, I just know that I try to help a lot of people survive.

Kelly Wink
phantomorbs
phantomorbs

Cancer Cat

http://www.myspace.com/kingkellyjelly, http://www.giftsofspirit.

Back to top Go down

Sami's predictions Empty I don't know

Post by phantomorbs Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:28 pm

samijo wrote:I know where the new mardrid fault is.
I am from the area.
I haven't heard of the update. Where do I find it the update so that I can read it? Gosh, I sure hope that it is awhile. But still yet I believe that the New Madrid Fault will quake 2011. This is my prediction. Running for Joy

Hi Sami:

I don't know where the New Madrid fault is, can you tell me? I'm curious now, I assumed it was in Spain, silly me. Smile

Kelly
phantomorbs
phantomorbs

Cancer Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by phantomorbs Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:39 pm

rpgnostic wrote:Hello Everyone,

I think this is my first official post on this forum, but I wanted to add something here. Sami, thanks for sharing that prediction with us, but I would caution that when stating such things, especially those with the gravity of those predictions, that you have to quote your source and be very careful that the perception doesn't bcome that a prediction that belongs to Francine/Sylvia doesn't get mixed up with a prediction of your own.

I think I am confused Ronnie, the first thing I read under the title SamiJo's predictions was that she (SamiJo) was predicting the New Madrid fault to cause trouble in 2011.

I never was confused that this might have been Sylvia's prediction. I'm a little confused about how it might have been confusing.
phantomorbs
phantomorbs

Cancer Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by samijo Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:37 pm

Hi Kelly,
New Mardrid fault like goes from Memphis TNN all the way to st.louis.
I have lived in this area for along time.
The people that deal with the equakes said that it could happen at anytime.
I was reading Nosterdamus a long time ago and he perdicted that it would happen in 2017.
I had a dream about 4 months ago that it errupted and the earth quaked.
I saw lot of damage and people running and some looting, it was maddening.
When I woke it had came to me the earth quake of 2011.
This is where I got my thoughts for those who need me to explain.
Take it if you want or leave it.
I meant no harm to anyone.
I am a God loving person, which I would never misrepresent anything expecially Sylvia or Novus's wishes.
I think this thing got way out of content.
I was sharing my thoughts in this forum.
I am sorry if I confused anyone, that wasnt the intent.
Each of you know that I am always here to offer love, not hate, fear, or anyother negative emotions..
Remember Love is all I want. PEROID for us all! no exceptions!
samijo
samijo

Leo Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next