The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.
The SBNS Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angel cards

5 posters

Go down

Angel cards Empty Angel cards

Post by samijo Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:03 am

I have a deck of angel cards.
The readings are so on, it is truely amazing.
they are Doreen Virtue message from you angels..oracle cards
samijo
samijo

Leo Dragon
Joined date : 2008-02-19

http://www.psychicreadingsbysami.com

Back to top Go down

Angel cards Empty Re: Angel cards

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:14 am

I love my angel cards I love you though i seem to get better results when i pull for others than i do for myself. Usually, when I do them for myself I am more confused afterwards scratch
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:09 pm

even Sylvia's not psychic about herself! Wink

besides, the angels are leaving their connection open for ME! LOL Hug
Admin
Admin
Administrator

Life Themes : No Idea...!
Libra Dog
Joined date : 2008-02-18

https://sbns.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunshine Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:46 pm

I have the same thing happen when I use my angel cards and tarot cards on myself.. Suspect scratch

I can read my tarot cards for myself but I think it is I want another answer so I don't quite get what the cards are telling me until 4 or more readings with the same questions and getting the same cards..lol

Angel cards are a bit better for me to do readings with.. I really like using my pendulum and ruins as well.. sunny
Sunshine
Sunshine

Cancer Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Patricia Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:57 pm

I've got the same deck and I love it. I also have Saints and Angels and Archangel Oracle all by Doreen Virtue. I haven't done any reading in almost a year. WOW!! I'm rusty. But I do love my angel cards.

Love and light,
Patricia
Patricia
Patricia

Virgo Posts : 9
Joined date : 2008-03-02

Back to top Go down

Post by jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:52 am

yes it is easier to do it for others than for yourself. no one is psychic for themselves. We would never do much if we knew what was coming and hence not learn. Or we would probably get the lottery numbers to get the money and just go away somewhere..LOL
jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com
jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com

Pisces Monkey
Joined date : 2008-02-28

http://www.freewebs.com/reiki-master/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:10 am

Well the thing that is perplexing, is the card booklet says they are specifically for you to receive messages from your angels, that we pick cards that mirror our current thoughts and emotions. I just seem to think most of them come from left field. This much I DO know, I seem to care more about others than myself, so it makes sense that I can't interpret anything I receive regarding me.

oh well, gotta let others have something to do anyways. Sami...get on them lottery #s LOL.

Adam anytime you want to pass on something....it's ok with me Hug
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:08 pm

well, i don't haven Angel cards, but my grandma taught me how to use regular playing cards, and God help me for ever learning!! or having my mom teach me how to read palms! oi...i kinda know what Sylvia feels like, cause there are certain people that know i can do it, and every time i see them, "read my cards! read my palm!" as if it will change so damn drastically in two days! LOL

although i remember somewhere that Sylvia said, you don't actually need the tools, it's just a "focus factor." kinda like that childrens' story about the possum that couldn't hang from the tree, without the "magic" sap, only it was really water that he was using. or Dumbo and the magic feather. although i have come to a small conclusion, that i think i'm Clairsentient...since i can feel and sense other peoples' emotions, feelings, and such. it drives Gene crazy, when he'll come home from work, and as soon as he walks through the door, i'm all "What's wrong?" before he even says, "howdy do!" i just wish i could harness it better, instead of having the flotsome and jetsome of useless vibes! LOL

but alas, practice makes perfect....or learning makes perfect, depends on how you wanna look at it, i guess! Joyful
Admin
Admin
Administrator

Life Themes : No Idea...!
Libra Dog
Joined date : 2008-02-18

https://sbns.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by samijo Sat May 10, 2008 10:40 pm

I bought New reading card from Colette Baron-Reed..THE WISDOM OF AVALON ORACLE CARDS..they are great...I love them.
samijo
samijo

Leo Dragon

http://www.psychicreadingsbysami.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down