The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.
The SBNS Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Awsome validation

3 posters

Go down

Awsome validation Empty Awsome validation

Post by samijo Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:41 am

All my life I have been having visions and infussions from God and Jesus.
Angels would guard over me when I slept, I would wake up and see little twinkling lights above my bed. I knew it was angels.
Anyway, I never knew what was going on with me. I knew that I would think something and it would come to pass.
I thought
I am psychic.
Then of course, I would think no I am just imagineing things
and it was a chance that this happened.
I could not help but to doubt myself everytime something happened.
So I had alittle talk with God one day.
I said
" GOD I DONT KNOW IF I AM JUST IMAGINING THAT I AM INSIGHTED OR IF YOU ARE SENDING ME MESSAGES! I WANT YOU TO PROVE TO ME ONCE AND FOR ALL. I WANT NOTHING MORE THAN A MIRACLE TO PROVE IT. YOU GIVE ME THIS MIRACLE FOR A VALIDATION I WILL NEVER DOUBT MYSELF OR YOU AGAIN!"
This is what happened:
I began having dreams of finding Shawn Hornbeck.
Yes, I actual started astro projecting to look for him. I felt he was alive.
I became crazy about it.
I got a message that he lived close to a land fill. (his home where his parents lived)
The next morning when I got up I looked up his address, and to my surprise his house was 3 miles from landfill.
I continued to get visions, and messages.
I could not make since of what was going on.
I told my husband. Of course he thought I was crazy. He told me this boy has been missing for 4 yrs. but I told him I know but I am getting thoughts of him in my head and I can not get him out of my thoughts.
I told my friends about it,
I wrote it in my journals.
I petitioned Mother God to explain what is going on.
To cut the story short.
When Ben O was kidnaped I told my husband when they find Ben they will find Shawn.
The same person that took Shawn has taken Ben.
He said to me how do you know this.
I said it is coming from God I know that it is. He didnt believe me.
He knew that I would have visions and insights but he would try to explain them away.
So I TOLD GOD THIS IS THE VALIDATION GOD. MAKE THIS MIRACLE COME ..BRING SHAWN HORNBECK AND BEN O. HOME. THIS WILL BE MY MIRACLE, MY VALIDATION.
There was charter cable line laying across the street for a week, this day a repair man came out and "cut the wire" which disconnected the tv and the internet for me. I did not have a television or internet to know what was going on.
I had told my daughter of what was going on with me months before.
There was many people that I told what was going on with me,
because I wanted proof once and for all.
Anyway, I got a call from my daughter telling me to get out the radio and turn it on,
that Shawn and Ben had been found.
She said mom how did you know.
I told her God had told me.
I started crying
"because of me being so happy the boys were safe"
and that I was validated by God in such away!
IT WAS A MIRACLE!
i WILL NEVER DOUBT MYSELF OR GOD EVER AGAIN!
(THERE IS ALOT MORE DETAILS IN THIS STORY BUT IT WOULD TAKE FOR EVER SO I JUST PUT THE IMPORTANT THINGS ).
samijo
samijo

Leo Dragon
Joined date : 2008-02-19

http://www.psychicreadingsbysami.com

Back to top Go down

Awsome validation Empty Re: Awsome validation

Post by Guest Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:51 am

I'm so happy you got the answer that you needed so that all doubt was removed for you. Angel 2
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by in2wish4everpeace Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:08 pm

I can honestly say that was an AMAZING validation.
in2wish4everpeace
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat
Joined date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Awsome validation Empty Angels and the Milk buckets

Post by jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:03 am

Angels and the Milk buckets.

Once when I was in Italy 1994 tending the two cows we had at the religious community there I was in charge of milking.. Yes the electric milker was good but you still had to walk with it up a hill. One morning I was not feeling really strong and I was climbing the hill and I asked for some help from the angels because it was heavy! All of a sudden I felt like someone had taken the buckets with me and felt light as a feather and I felt a buoyancy in me like laughter. I felt a gentle wind around me like being encircled in lightness! In fact I was laughing because there were two angels one on either side of me I felt them more than saw them but they inspired me to laugh. Of course the next time the buckets were the same heavy milk pails they always were.

Angels and the herding

One Good Friday the cows were out eating in the field as was their customary daily food and I needed to get them back to the barn. I called them and called then and they were like" Who you calling to do what? We are eating and we aren't coming back to go back to no barn" They gave me a look and kept on eating like they didn't have to mind me calling them.

I then did the major dumb thing. I ran after them because I got mad. I chased them and they ran in circles but still didn't want to come back. SO I slipped on my butt. I was through then. I called on the angels especially Michael because I couldn't do it and I knew I had to get them in by myself. The cows were mad at me for disturbing them. but all of a sudden they stopped and had a scared look on their faces and then they both ran one after the other straight past me and into the barn like they had seen something frightening and I closed the door behind them. It was like one minute they were belligerent then something got next to them and moved them back to where I asked them and I didn't move from where I stood.

I was like " Alright then!" The angels came to rescue me again! Most of the time I never thought of asking the angels for help with them because I just didn't. But they can and do come if we ask for help.
jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com
jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com

Pisces Monkey
Joined date : 2008-02-28

http://www.freewebs.com/reiki-master/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum