The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.
The SBNS Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bushfires in Victoria, Australia

3 posters

Go down

Bushfires in Victoria, Australia Empty Bushfires in Victoria, Australia

Post by spirit-being Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:30 pm

This healing request came in my email from The DHN (Distant Healing Network)

DHN wrote:Bushfires in Victoria, Australia

Please send healing/prayers for the 66 people who died, all the injured and badly burned some fighting for their lives, for their loved ones and all the animals who perished, for the people who lost their homes, 600+ and 2 towns which have been totally destroyed in the past 2 days, for the 4000 firefighters who have been fighting a huge amount of fires - 400+ which are still burning - many of them lit by arsonists!!

We had the hottest day ever yesterday 47.9C + (118.2F) with very bad winds, thankfully today is cooler, the coolest day we have had in the past 4-5 weeks, so hopefully that will help the firefighters in the tough task they are facing.

Thank you
Love,
Sue

Please send your prayers out to the victims and their families.

Many Blessings
spirit-being
spirit-being

Libra Cat
Joined date : 2008-12-14

http://www.spiritsjourney.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Bushfires in Victoria, Australia Empty Re: Bushfires in Victoria, Australia

Post by jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:01 am

from my friend in Australia who doesn't live in Victoria but:

I just thought I would ask you both if it is ok to say prayers for those who have dies so far in the worst bush fires Australia has ever known due to 46.5 and 47 c temps last week in Victoria the state has exploded into bushfires whole towns have gone burned tot he ground 100 year old dwellings, wild life, domestic farm animals, pets and so far 131 Australians have died we have been told to expect the death toll to rise to 200 or more, 3/4 of the state we are told is being treated as a crime scene as most of these fires were deliberatly lit, whole familes have persihed...running for their lives or trying to stay and fight the fires...the burns are horrendous...the stores are heart breaking...the state is still on fire and NSW is now fighting more bush fires...the last bad bushfires were in 83 in Victoria and I was pregnant with twins...we lost many Australians that day and I rember the ash falling from the sky, Lee being in the Defence force was called away to fight fires...it was terrifying then...this week here in WA we had our own bushfires as did South Australia, Ironically north Queensland has floods due to a Cyclone called Ellie (ironic as my mums name is Ellie short for Elvina.)

So please if you can spare some prayers, we need it those who have lost wives, children of all ages...husbands friends and neighbours...and for the pets...dogs coming back home after escapeing the fire to find...only charred remaines of their owners, in cars trying to escape or just trying to put the horrendous fires out with a garden hose...we are in the middle of a 100 year drought...

take care
love always
nean
jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com
jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com

Pisces Monkey
Joined date : 2008-02-28

http://www.freewebs.com/reiki-master/

Back to top Go down

Post by spirit-being Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:03 am

My prayers are with all the people involved in this tragic events. I shall send Healing energy & Love out to all of the victims of the Australian Brushfires. May they be Blessed and Overcome this.

Bushfires in Victoria, Australia Grouphug

Many Blessings
spirit-being
spirit-being

Libra Cat
Joined date : 2008-12-14

http://www.spiritsjourney.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by d-knots Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:25 pm

very sorry to hear all that;
Blessings for a quick and serene recovery, amen