The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.
The SBNS Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sylvia predicted the Steelers would win the Superbowl !!!

4 posters

Go down

Sylvia predicted the Steelers would win the Superbowl !!! Empty Sylvia predicted the Steelers would win the Superbowl !!!

Post by Eveningblossom Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:41 am

When Sylvia was on the Morning show last Wednesday with Mike and
Juliette, she said she would love to see the Cardinals win but the
Steelers would .

We here were in favor for the Cardinals as well.

The game was sooooo close even right up to the very

end, so close that I thought she was going to miss this

prediction.

She still got it right.

I am sooo glad for this validation.

Eveningblossom

Joined date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Sylvia predicted the Steelers would win the Superbowl !!! Empty Re: Sylvia predicted the Steelers would win the Superbowl !!!

Post by Guest Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:24 am

Well, I love Sylvia as much as anyone else, but HELL everyone predicted that the Steelers or as I prefer to call them the "stealers" would win the Superbowl.
Give me one name of someone who said the Cardinals would win?........ok...'nuff said.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Sylvia predicted the Steelers would win the Superbowl !!! Empty Re: Sylvia predicted the Steelers would win the Superbowl !!!

Post by spirit-being Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:07 am

At the end of the Superbowl, the steelers did not give any credit to the cardinals. This bothered me greatly they felt they did it all and yes they partly did. But there was alot of inconsistencies in this game. With that said i do not believe the steelers quarterback or the steelers team would even be in this position if it wasn't for God. Where was the appreciation? I am not here to judge anyone but God this hurt me greatly.

This game felt to me like a battle Between Light vs Darkness (Good vs Evil). I do not feel justice was served, but all in all this game taught me something about life. God Bless the cardinals, and every person and all of life.

Many Blessings
spirit-being
spirit-being

Libra Cat
Joined date : 2008-12-14

http://www.spiritsjourney.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by samijo Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:09 pm

OMY! Battle!
Good grief you are not a football fan are you? Director
It is completely, who doesnt make the most mistakes. hahhaha....who is on their game. "game" no EVIL OR GOOD!
Cheer Leader I wasnt for anyone just a good superbowl game and by george it was! LOVED IT!
Now the commericals that I look forward to was Clubbin pretty rotten...I did like the retreving clydes dale.
They used to have really funny budlight commericals until the forgeiner bought out bud. I know all about this I live in St. Louis MO !!

Everyone is intitled to their oppinions, but please don't be so serious all the time, lighten up and just see it as it is a game nothing more nothing less. Have some fun!!ENJOY cheers
samijo
samijo

Leo Dragon
Joined date : 2008-02-19

http://www.psychicreadingsbysami.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Eveningblossom Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:43 pm

Yeah, just a game, who know, maybe for the poor sportsmanship regarding the Steelers, the low scoring Detriot Lions will make a come back by devouring them next year and then the 49ers get a chance ! lol

Love and light, always, Eveningblossom

Eveningblossom

Back to top Go down

Post by spirit-being Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:06 pm

I have been a football fan for some time, although the past 2 to 3 years i have moved away from football as i saw myself becomming to involved in the game. I was addicted, yes life should be fun, and it was a great game. But i look at life in a much different way, not saying that how i look at life is any better or worse than anyone else. All i am saying is that i look at life in a more spiritual manner through everything i do, and what others do. Do i wish people would be more spiritual yes absolutly, that is my wish. I feel a closeness to people that break free from materialism. Only because i see so many people attached to things and become consumed by them.

Sami i wish you could understand where i was coming from when i posted maybe i didn't explain. I know some people do not believe that Evil does exist but i do, i was not saying that the players were evil by no means, i was simply stating that other forces behind the scenes were at work, and i felt it was positive and negative so to speak. Just my take on it you have your take on it. This does not mean i dont live a happy and peaceful life it means that i try to stay away from negativity or i try to instill hope in others that emanate negativity. And i felt the steelers were the negative team. We talked about Kurt Warner and how amazingly spiritual he actually is over Spirits Journey, he is a great Role Model if i had children i would definitely want them to look up to Kurt Warner as theirs. Did the steelers play hard yes they did, i give them alot of credit. But i look for people that are humble because these are the people i feel closer to. And when i see over confidence i see them enveloped in their ego. The game was great i loved it best superbowl i have watched period. But aren't we here as people to experience and gain knowledge from everything? Even if it is a Football Game, like i said this was not just a football game to me, it was much much more. I am glad everyone enjoyed the game. and i should be praying for the steelers not just the cardinals so my prayers go out to all the steeler players tonight.

Many Blessings
spirit-being
spirit-being

Libra Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by in2wish4everpeace Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:04 pm

Guess what, i think that i was the only person in my entire house rooting for the Steelers, of course we all have our reasons for going for a certain team and whatnot. Kurt Warner and the cinderalla story of the year, it was a good story, and at one point late in the forth i said to myself, that i would be happy even if the Cardinals won, it was a good story all around. The main reason i was going for the Steelers was not a good versus evil kind of way though, it was partly in that i wanted Ben Rothlesburger to redeem himself, and i dont think he always gets the credit he deserves, as you can see from that game winning drive with 2 minutes left, he is a very good player, he makes the plays, he is great at scrambling out of trouble, stays calm under pressure and all of that. Im absolutely certain that if the media took and in-depth look at each and every one of those Steelers players lives, there would be something, some struggle that each and every one of them overcame to get to this point in their lives. The Kurt Warner story is inspiring, but then again who knows what hardships or things the members of the Steelers also overcame, you gotta look at it from that angle. Remember, everyone has a story, we are all God's children, and there is nothing that would leave me to believe that one team as good, or evil.
in2wish4everpeace
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by spirit-being Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:51 pm

samijo wrote:Everyone is intitled to their oppinions, but please don't be so serious all the time, lighten up and just see it as it is a game nothing more nothing less. Have some fun!!ENJOY

I was a little harsh Duh! as I do agree with you sami, although this game changed me in some way.

Well said In2 I have many things to sort out here, this game was truly the most emotional game i have ever watched in all my time watching football. I felt things that i fully do not understand yet.

Many Blessings
spirit-being
spirit-being

Libra Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down