The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.
The SBNS Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

new study for life after death

2 posters

Go down

new study for life after death Empty new study for life after death

Post by jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:59 am

on Yahoo news I saw this though some might be interested to know...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/time/20080919/hl_time/whathappenswhenwedie

shows like Sylvia says the consciousness of the world taking a step
jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com
jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com

Pisces Monkey
Joined date : 2008-02-28

http://www.freewebs.com/reiki-master/

Back to top Go down

new study for life after death Empty life after death

Post by samijo Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:38 am

Thank you so much James for this article!
I know that it is hard for us to grasp the idea of life after death, but I have told you all about the experience I had with my mom.
Her heart stopped as was in the reports from a heart attack as well. When she came back she was so excite to tell me what had happened,
she was unable to talk due to the tubes and things I could see the excitement in her eyes that she needed to tell me of her experiences.
The next day she could not wait to tell me all about it, on a scratch pad. She was still trying to talk but could not be understood. She could not write fast enough.
You know I thought many times well, as many think there is some kind of chemical reations from the lack of oxygen to the brain would cause these trips and what have you light at the end of a tunnel. After my mom explained her trip to me of her near death experience. She flat lined..I cant tell you how long now but it was a couple of attempts with the paddles like (3) to get her heart going again. But, it did start up and she said it went like this.
That she woke up and she was hovering above the bed, WATCHING them work on her with the paddles...she looked over and saw us kids crying and clinging to each other and she asked to come back so that she could prepare us more. The answer came (it will be done, go prepare). This is when her heart started again she said. She proceeded to tell me of the feeling of being in movement like a floating with the feeling of warmth like warm blankets all wrapped like she was in swaddling..such as the do babies when they are born. She said she did see a beautiful light that she was being drawn to....she said the feeling was that she had never experienced before. It was a state of perfectness....no worries, no kind of neg. at all...it was perfectness! A wonderful, beautiful, graceful,enlightened feeling. She told me to spread the word that death is not any thing to be feared. I have done just that as I have walked many people over to the other side. They go in peace. The look on their faces is of simply that peaceful.
Again thank you for giving me another chance to share this experience with others. God blessing to us all!
samijo
samijo

Leo Dragon
Joined date : 2008-02-19

http://www.psychicreadingsbysami.com

Back to top Go down

new study for life after death Empty Re: new study for life after death

Post by Guest Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:06 am

Interesting THANKS!
one word of caution to ANYONE who thinks they are gonna bring me back!
DON'T or I will HAUNT YOU when I do finally get to STAY DEAD!!!!! LROF RIP
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:40 am

I already have a DNR on file... if I get out of this place I am not coming back! I told that to a nurse when I was going in for a colonoscopy that If something happened in the procedure I didn't want to be resuscitated she mildly freaked. but because i forgot my papers at home they wouldn't do that. lol!
jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com
jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com

Pisces Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:41 am

I'm not for early exiting at any cost I just don't want back in if I do get out.
jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com
jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com

Pisces Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down