The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.
The SBNS Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prayers for a Friend ~UPDATE 03-03

+5
jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com
Love2Smile
samijo
in2wish4everpeace
LargeWingSpan
9 posters

Go down

Prayers for a Friend ~UPDATE 03-03 Empty Prayers for a Friend ~UPDATE 03-03

Post by LargeWingSpan Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:45 pm

I found out bad news yesterday.

A dear friend of mine, has cancer.

She woke up one morning last Wednesday and was unable to breathe. Her Husband rushed her to the E.R. and after many tests and even an additional hospital, she found out she has cancer.

It is Stage 3 Cancer in her Bronchial Tubes, Lymph Nodes, and there is a spot on one of her lungs suspected to also be cancer, but wont be confirmed until a biopsy is completed. She was a longtime smoker, but successfully quit 6 years ago.

The doctors already determined this is inoperable and Chemotherapy and / or Radiation are her only options.

What makes this even harder on her family is her younger sister sucommed to Lung Cancer 3 years ago and she was only 47.

Please share a Prayer of Healing for Deb in whatever way you feel comfortable. Thank You.

Last edited by LargeWingSpan on Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:24 pm; edited 3 times in total

LargeWingSpan

Joined date : 2008-02-19

Back to top Go down

Prayers for a Friend ~UPDATE 03-03 Empty Re: Prayers for a Friend ~UPDATE 03-03

Post by in2wish4everpeace Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:46 pm

Sending prayers and love, to boost her immune system, she will overcome this! Praying Praying
in2wish4everpeace
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat
Joined date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:49 am

scratch the leprechauns must be around again... i KNOW i replied to this before .
Praying for Deb and her family.
If it is any consolation, my uncle was diagnosed a few yrs ago with stage 4 (?) inoperable lung cancer. received continuous chemo and radiation treatments for over 18 months (much longer than the usual treatments) and he has now been off both chemo and radiation for months now.
Hug 2
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by samijo Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:14 am

God Bless Deb, and the family and friends of her!
That is such a hard thing to go through. My friend not too long ago had stage 3 cancer, but through the grace of God and prayers and the wonderful doctors she is now cured.
I will prayer for her and send her healing Patrick! Tell her to truely believe in the miracle of healing. Lov ya Brother! Blessing
samijo
samijo

Leo Dragon

http://www.psychicreadingsbysami.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Love2Smile Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:59 pm

I just sent the Archangels to Deb with tons of swirling green lights to push out anything cancerous...Deb is in my prayers always!!!

BIG HUGS!!!

Stacy
Love2Smile
Love2Smile

Capricorn Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:04 am

have surrounded Deb with prayers and light. does she have dark hair? That was what I could see.
jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com
jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com

Pisces Monkey
Joined date : 2008-02-28

http://www.freewebs.com/reiki-master/

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:09 am

If you can find it (and I hope that you can) I really think that you should have your friend Deb listen to Sylvia's lecture on "Healing the Mind, Body, and Spirit." During the lecture, she tells this marvelous story about a woman who was diagnosed with cancer, and she underwent chemo, she prayed, and she began talking to the cancer cells in her body, telling them that they were going to heal themselves, and that her body was going to get back to healthy. Which after a few treatments, the doctors were saying to this lady, "We don't understand why you need so little to do better." And, in the end, she beat the cancer! Also, there is a wonderful meditation to help cleanse the body, and start the healing process. I really think that this would bring some inspiration and comfort to your friend. If only to know that she isn't the only one to undergo such a hard lesson.

Prayers for Powers and Archangels to surround Deb.
Admin
Admin
Administrator

Life Themes : No Idea...!
Libra Dog
Joined date : 2008-02-18

https://sbns.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LargeWingSpan Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:07 pm

Thank You Everyone for your Prayers for Deb, they are greatly appreciated!!

I got to speak to Deb this weekend (online) for a few quick minutes. She is in good spirits and she apologized for not telling me herself, to which I told her dont you dare apologize! Anyway, she said herself that she refuses to give in to this and is going to fight with all shes got. And lemme tell ya, she is a strong spirit!! She even told me she cut off ALL her hair and now has a short do! Which is insane, as long as I have known Deb she has had super LONG hair!

Jaclark, Not sure by "dark hair" you mean specifically brown, black or something similiar, she is a 'dark blonde' if that helps any.

LargeWingSpan

Back to top Go down

Post by Love2Smile Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:12 pm

Good for Deb...Many more prayers coming her way..Light and Love!!

BIG HUGS!!

Stacy
Love2Smile
Love2Smile

Capricorn Cat

Back to top Go down

Prayers for a Friend ~UPDATE 03-03 Empty Update 02/08

Post by LargeWingSpan Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:34 pm

I come to you again asking for Prayers for Debbie. Ill include a part of an 'update email' I received today.

Deb had 2 cysts removed from her right shoulder yesterday and they were cancerous!! They believe they got all of the cyst and cancer!!
They stopped Chemo treatments about a couple of weeks ago because it wasn't doing any good. So now they contacted "The Cancer Center of America" and they are traveling to Zion, IL for an apt. on Tuesday to see if there's anything they can do. They are leaving home on Monday and will be gone from 3 to 5 days for testing etc. Dale {Debs husband} is having a hard time emotionally handling everything --- He's just scared to death that he's going to loose Deb and now that they have stopped the Chemo, he's just hanging in there. By the sound of his voice on the phone, he sounds as if he just wants to cry but knows he has to stay strong for Deb's sake.

Thank You all for your Thoughts and Prayers for Deb, and Dale.

LargeWingSpan

Back to top Go down

Post by spirit-being Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:12 pm

Sure Thing

I shall send Deb & Her family my prayers tonight. I love you

Many Blessings
spirit-being
spirit-being

Libra Cat
Joined date : 2008-12-14

http://www.spiritsjourney.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Eveningblossom Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:55 am

May Azna, Om, Mother & Father God, all of the Angels and guides be with her using all of their power to remove any negativity and illness.

I pray and send every positive healing color of lights her way.

If she has completed her chart, may she graduate to TOS pain free and her family find solace in the knowledge that they will see her again someday.

Love and light, always, Eveningblossom

Eveningblossom

Joined date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by samijo Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:34 am

Amen Eveningblossom, thank you for such a warm and loving request to God for our spiritual sister.
samijo
samijo

Leo Dragon

http://www.psychicreadingsbysami.com

Back to top Go down

Post by d-knots Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:35 pm

healthful belessings
to Deb and Dale;
may it all be healed, amen.
d-knots
d-knots

Joined date : 2008-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Love2Smile Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:41 am

I will be sure to add Deb and her husband to my personal prayer chain and send them healing energies to make it through this tough time.

BIG HUGS!!

Stacy
Love2Smile
Love2Smile

Capricorn Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by LargeWingSpan Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:22 pm

I come to you once again asking for your Prayers. This time with a heavier heart for Deb.

Deb's dis-ease is progressing much faster now. Spots continue to form and be found on her lungs, her pancreas has increased in size by 3 times the normal, She has a mass in her pelvic area the size of a lime, a growth has started on her temple. Deb has lost so much weight that she has went from a healthy size 12 in November to now a size 6. Deb sleeps 12-14 hours a day, mobility is becoming much more difficult, and talking causes great discomfort.

Their recent trip to the Cancer Centers of America in Illinois unfortunately didnt turn into results. The doctors basically said that all possibilities had been exhausted.

Deb is finding some solitude in text messaging surprisingly enough. She enjoys it because she can hear from family and friends, and respond without being in such discomfort by vocalizing her words.

Deb's Family is scurring in from all corners of the country, as the doctors say she has maybe one good month left at most to spend quality time before her quality of life becomes greatly further affected.

I kindly ask for Prayer for Deb and her family.

Thank You from the bottom of my heart.

LargeWingSpan

Back to top Go down

Post by spirit-being Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:21 pm

My prayers are with Deb & her family may the peace of God be with her. I will do a 7 day Reiki Healing for her as well.

Many Blessings
spirit-being
spirit-being

Libra Cat
Joined date : 2008-12-14

http://www.spiritsjourney.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by d-knots Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:11 pm

LOVE for Deb and Dale
d-knots
d-knots

Joined date : 2008-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Love2Smile Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:37 am

My prayers are with Deb. I will also do Reiki healings for her.

Light and Love!

BIG HUGS!!

Stacy
Love2Smile
Love2Smile

Capricorn Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down