The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.
The SBNS Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystical traveler : how to advance to a higher level of spirituality

+4
Love2Smile
CelticLass
Admin
in2wish4everpeace
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Mystical traveler : how to advance to a higher level of spirituality - Page 2 Empty Re: Mystical traveler : how to advance to a higher level of spirituality

Post by d-knots Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:06 pm

yay!

just finished reading it yesterday

I like it and would read it again....

thinking of adding it to my library

Personally, I believe my mission was during my youth

and now in midlife I am slowed down

but still working on my soul mind you....LOL

so I might just be trying for the advanced soul status..LOL

The book has some interesting tidbits to continue with the study

of our lives, thats for sure.....

I did borrow mine from the library on a interloan link so I had to

read it asap.

Sylvia's books are still in demand at the library

Sheep Hiding Miss you all (especially Guest) it's been very quiet around here. I do hope that all your wishes are coming true, everyone
d-knots
d-knots

Joined date : 2008-02-21

Back to top Go down

Mystical traveler : how to advance to a higher level of spirituality - Page 2 Empty Re: Mystical traveler : how to advance to a higher level of spirituality

Post by in2wish4everpeace Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:57 am

Happy to hear you liked it, D-nots. I remember reading bits and piece of the book months back.. Its a very challenging book, makes me want to be more spiritual, but im happy that its challenging too. Very Happy I always want more info from Sylvia, as she is one of the most intresting spiritual teachers on Earth.
in2wish4everpeace
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat
Joined date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by d-knots Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:13 pm

ya know,
we need to believe in reincarnation
because we have the "want to know more"
itch...LOL

I am just happy that she, Sylvia, exists and has written in
a way that is not above us but for us
to understand in a folklore-kind of way....

Aliens are bit much for me but maybe I need to
look at the world a bit more...
expectations come from a focus or a tunnel vision...
Looking at the world brings up feelings of uncertainty
and differences that not all are ready to accept... like aliens
- the little green men - it just odd for this planet.

I've been watching alot of Star Wars lately so... really... any of
the science-fiction...LOL...shows are hard to accept when you have
fish faces speaking back to human faces....LOL... The entire series of
that kind of interaction is ...alien...LOL... I mean takes you back to the
Greek mythology about demigods and half beast - half human creatures...that
taught lessons of life...LOL At leaset those historical works teach us lifes lessons
but for them back them it could have been the real news...LOL

any who.... IN2.... Joyful good to hear from you...
d-knots
d-knots

Back to top Go down

Post by in2wish4everpeace Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:59 pm

Good to hear from you too D-knots! I, for one, cant wait for the aliens to come down and share some stories and knowledge with us, remember Sylvia said they are humanoid like us, but some with bigger noses, ears, or eyes, i guess that makes sense.
in2wish4everpeace
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Cylvia Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:22 pm

So, what are Mystic Travellers? Guess I gotta read that book instead of bothering you with questions. I have read only one of Sylvia's books, and I guess I ought to read one more soon.

Cylvia

Joined date : 2010-01-16

Back to top Go down

Post by in2wish4everpeace Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:38 pm

Mystical Travelers are wonderful people who just want to do good and help out man kind in the best of their abilities. Their have been some famous ones in the past such as Jesus, Joseph Campbell, Thomas Edison, and Joan of Arc. Their called Mystical Travelers because they have asked on the otherside, or this one, to ask to God for the mantle to drop and them be a soldier for God and goodness on this Earth. If you have some more questions I can get some of Sylvia's books, they are not with me at the moment. I hope this has helped your understanding in some way shape or form. God bless.
in2wish4everpeace
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Cylvia Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:44 am

Well, I have never read the book; but this thread aroused my interest in it. I would sure love to have a look at it. Smile What are mystical travelers by the way?

Cylvia

Joined date : 2010-01-16

Back to top Go down

Post by d-knots Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:09 pm

you should read it C....
it's ok give you something to
think about...LOL

take it with a grain of salt....LOL
and leave the rest
no worries...LOL
d-knots
d-knots

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2