The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.
The SBNS Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skeptic...Anyone? Anyone? Anyone?

3 posters

Go down

WTG Skeptic...Anyone? Anyone? Anyone?

Post by Admin Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:51 am

Okay, so I remember hearing Sylvia talk about this on Montel's show, and I also remember reading about it Prophecy, but she's said several times in the past 10 years, that the earth was/is/will be heading into a "polar tilt" which she predicted, "catastrophic weather, crazy weather patterns, etc." I believe she mentioned in Prophecy that she first stated this fact on a morning talk-show in California (please someone who has access to this book, would you look that up to make sure I'm accurate on stating that Joyful ) and she said that her office was flooded with letters from people telling her "to stop talking about things she obviously has no clue about!"

Well...I'm just curious to know, of all those people who sent her those letters, "how's that working for ya?!" LROF

I mean, HELLO! If the past five years hasn't proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that she was RIGHT about this, than there should be a new category:
-Skeptical
-Cynical
-Dumbass

Giggle
Admin
Admin
Administrator

Life Themes : No Idea...!
Libra Dog
Joined date : 2008-02-18

https://sbns.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

WTG Re: Skeptic...Anyone? Anyone? Anyone?

Post by in2wish4everpeace Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:36 pm

I agree with you when it comes to Sylvia being correct,, notice how these skeptics shrugg their shoulders, some may even say that this is a commonly known fact,, BS! This was not commonly known way back then. And notice how skeptics just tend to ignore when Sylvia has been blatently right.
in2wish4everpeace
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat
Joined date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Love2Smile Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:37 pm

LMAO..I know I see it in our weather..I don't think we have had rain since this time last year..I will have to look that up....and all of these ceazy weather conditions going on...geeeeez

BIG HUGS!!!!

Stacy
Love2Smile
Love2Smile

Capricorn Cat
Joined date : 2008-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum