The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.
The SBNS Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seance's and Trances

3 posters

Go down

Seance's and Trances Empty Seance's and Trances

Post by samijo Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:25 pm

This is going to be an new experience for me but I have been studying about seance's and trances, I would like for them (spirits) to come in while I am in trance.
They come in now, and I know what they are saying and I speak for them.

I know when they are coming. Most of the time all anyone has to do is say something about their passed love one and they are with me. I ask my sg to keep the rest out and only let the one that needs to come in . Most of the time it works out that way, other times there are others that slip in and I get really confused. lol....and I also feel drained...and sometimes sick.
I always surround my self with protective tools and the love of God. ALWAYS.. I always tell anyone that isnt friendly and loving to stay out! lol just in case!

Anyway, I have done little seances before when I was in school and it scared me when they came into the room that we just blew out the candle and left the room scared ....lol..this time it will be somewhat different. I am going to do it on my birthday Aug 9th I will let you know how it went.
I guess experincing is the only way we can learn! So I am going to do it.
samijo
samijo

Leo Dragon
Joined date : 2008-02-19

http://www.psychicreadingsbysami.com

Back to top Go down

Seance's and Trances Empty Re: Seance's and Trances

Post by in2wish4everpeace Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:39 am

So from what i understand the spirits speak through you, just like Sylvia's spirit guide Francine may speak through her. Fascinating.
in2wish4everpeace
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat
Joined date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:32 am

OMG Sami...I totally forgot since I was away!
How did the seance go??
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Love2Smile Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:20 pm

yeah update please....

BIG HUGS!!!

Stacy
Love2Smile
Love2Smile

Capricorn Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by samijo Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:50 am

My experience was that we had energies that was coming in, but we did not see anyone come in. We are not giving up, we will continue trying.

I have read of going into trances now and there is a couple of ways that a person can go into a trance, through drugs or course. (which is out) I would never do that. There is also Looping. Looping is listening to something over and over like in a deep meditational state or a hypnotic state. This will allow a person to get into that theta and beta wave of subconscious state that will allow the insight to come in.

I was not at that state of mind at the seance. I do have a friend that does the seances with me so I will have her next time to take me to that place then we shall see what happens.
samijo
samijo

Leo Dragon

http://www.psychicreadingsbysami.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum