The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.
The SBNS Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Webcast tonight!

2 posters

Go down

Webcast tonight! Empty Webcast tonight!

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:46 pm

I am afraid I am gonna forget to log in for this event since it is on a different day, dispite the emails reminding me LOL
I think there might even be some time to sign up for it if you haven't done so already.
Also, don't forget to download the 7 Spiritual Reports-available for a short time it says. Thanks to LWS for helping ME out this time! Very Happy

On a side note, there are still a number of people who don't believe Sylvia has anything to do with SpiritNOW. Shocked i just don't understand how they can think that seeing as her webcast is there not to mention if you look at www.sylvia.org in the Special Announcements they mention
SpiritNOW and have a link Rolling Eyes
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Webcast tonight! Empty Re: Webcast tonight!

Post by in2wish4everpeace Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:26 pm

What is in the spiritual reports?

Funny, i thought that the webcast was at 9 a.m for some reason i was kicking myself for missing it, cool i get to watch it now.
in2wish4everpeace
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat
Joined date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by LargeWingSpan Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:16 pm

Hey PSI Heres your first reminder from me for the day...............

Dont forget Sylvia Webcast at 9pm TONIGHT!

In2, I downloaded all the Spiritual Reports, havent checked them out yet, some due to title, might be a bit of repitition for us hardcore readers, but ya never know till ya read it I guess! LOL

LargeWingSpan

Joined date : 2008-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:07 pm

Thanks!!!!!! LOL
hit me up later!!! Wink
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down