The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.
The SBNS Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please let me know....

4 posters

Go down

Please let me know.... Empty Please let me know....

Post by mamabird37721 Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:36 am

Folks.. many of you already know how much trouble I have had with my ex and his wife. Well they have not stopped. I thought once our girls got grown this would end but alas.. it hasnt. My youngest daughter is almost 18 and if you remember in Jan she was arrested because of her dad.. calling her a runaway because she was spending one extra night with me and called him to tell him she was... This led to her telling me to do whatever it took to get her out of there.. So.. I did. I went to Juvenile court to file for full custody.. again per her request. After that weekend and he and his wife had time to get to her.. she changed her mind and wanted half time with me half with him.. which was fine.. we go and get papers drawn up.. everyone agreeing to it.. her.. her dad.. and me.. only when we left.. after going home and his wife finding out.. he refused to sign the papers.. so.. the guardian took him to court because she said he was in contempt of court for not signing papers that were agreed upon in her office. We went to court this past Wed. I did not press her coming to stay with me.. she is of age in my eyes and has since changed her mind again because they have gotten to her plain and simple and now she doesnt even want to come visit. I know she will be back.. she is getting anything she wants there and is even being allowed to stay with her boyfriend.. etc.. so of course.. she is being a teenager and loving all the freedom.. The judge did however put the order we drew up in August of 2005 in place saying it was IN PLACE and A COURT ORDER and SHOULD HAVE BEEN FOLLOWED AS SUCH.. even if it was not signed since the judge subsequently got sick.. and died before he signed it.. Since we all were IN court and it was agreed on and passed by the judge.. the gavel went down.. it was considered a legal order.. giving me equal joint custody all these years. He and his wife refused to follow those orders.. and have done everything to me since.. IF they had followed the orders... and things had not happened as they did.. he never could have had my daughter arrested in the first place.. sooo everything was totally screwed up... I did get my say in court however.. got to tell her we love her and miss her.. and she is welcome at my home anytime.. etc.. all good things.. I hugged her after court.. Sonya hugged her ... we left court. HE was outside the courtroom and grabbed Sonyas arm and was squeezing it and talking to her in a very threatening manner.. she was trying to pull away.. he was standing with one arm around her as IF he were hugging her but he wasnt.. it all happened so fast I had no time to call a cop.. he left.. Sonya was upset but I comforted her and told her she never has to go through that again. Sonya is going on 20 so she is out of there for good. Kim is there on her own choosing and one day will return to us and regret the things she has said and done. We love her though and will accept her always with love and grace. NOW.. his ex refuses to leave us alone. They came to our house.. demanding a hand held video game.. called the police when I wouldnt give it to them.. the cops came and ran THEM off ... oh they were so mad.. that night she sent me a nasty email.. about five pages long.. the next day they went back to the courts OVER A STUPID VIDEO GAME that is not even hers... and lied saying she bought it with her money.. then said I called the cops on them just because they innocently came up to get her things.. NO I did not. I called the cops after they did and after they sat in front of my house for over an hour refusing to leave. I have since received a host of nasty emails from her.. I blocked her email address. and His.. I didnt want to block my daughters.. but tonight I got one in my daughters name that is from the exs wife and had to block my daughters emails as well. In two of the emails she sent me she threatens me and says she has provided ""proof""" to the ss office that I am not disabled and is trying to keep me from getting my benefits back.. She admits to this in two emails. I sent them to the atty... who in turn sent them to the courts to show them what all I have had to put up with all these years... God love that atty. I am so sick of this woman and my ex.. Why cant they just leave me alone??? I leave them alone... Now she says she is trying to get my daughter to "divorce me as a parent"... Good Lord whats next??? This is rediculous.. totally rediculous... had to vent.. sorry ... I hope that none of you ever have to encounter anyone like these two people in your life.. makes me want to pick up and leave town and just live somewhere else. I know one thing.. If I happened not to get my benefits back after fighting for them for over seven years.. she will be sued.. BIG TIME. and I will hit her for liable and everything else I can think of.. The only thing thats good out of their relationship is that they are stuck with each other and deserve one another so much.... Oh.. and.. she also says she has done extensive internet research and mocks my beliefs all the time.. soooo if ever there is someone that starts saying things about me in here.. or in any Gnostic group..you can bet its probably her so please... IGNORE her..
I love you all... thanks for letting me vent... me.
mamabird37721
mamabird37721

Aries Rat
Joined date : 2008-02-19

Back to top Go down

Please let me know.... Empty Re: Please let me know....

Post by Guest Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:45 am

I really hope things work out for you and the girls!

I wouldn't worry about anything being said in this forum, that won't be tolerated Please let me know.... 597882
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by in2wish4everpeace Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:43 am

Jeezes christ.. Your a strong woman, Robin, for keeping your sanity, and being the rational one in all of this. I admire you.
in2wish4everpeace
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat
Joined date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by CathyO Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:21 pm

Robin
Much love and light coming your way hun.
You don't deserve all the crap that has been thrown at you.
You are in my thoughts and prayers....keep strong sweety.
Many hugs for you.
CathyO
CathyO

Virgo Posts : 138
Joined date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by samijo Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:31 pm

Just remember KARMA IS A LAW!!!!
WHAT YOU SOW YOU WILL REAP!!!
They are sowing some pretty rotten seeds..
You just keep the Lord in your heart and mind and soul and continue loving.
It will come back to you.
samijo
samijo

Leo Dragon
Joined date : 2008-02-19

http://www.psychicreadingsbysami.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum