The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.
The SBNS Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Step-Father...

4 posters

Go down

My Step-Father... Empty My Step-Father...

Post by Admin Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:23 pm

Hey ya'all, my loved ones could really use some prayers right now.

My step-dad's in the hospital (ICU) with pnemonia. He went in last thursday, and was doing a lot better over the weekend, with saturday being the worst day for him. then, monday my mom stopped by the video store, and was telling me how he was doing so much better, and that the doctors said that he would probably be able to leave on wednesday. well, monday night (2am) my sister called me, and told me that they had moved him to ICU, because he was suffocating, he couldn't breath, and his blood pressure was sky-high! he's hooked up to the vent and all that other stuff right now. the pnemonia's worse, and the docs are concerned with his lungs. plus, we also found out, that now he has diabeties! and the three antibotics that they have him on, is causing his blood sugar to elevate (it was up to 600 on saturday night!!) so, needless to say, we've all been keeping watch and vigil by his bedside. and my mother refuses to leave him long enough to get some sleep or eat anything.

but wait, there's more...

today (wednesday, the 4th) marks the one year anniversary of Gene's dad crossing over. so with everything that's been going on with my stepdad, it's really hitting hard on Gene, because his dad went through a very similar situation before he died. so i'm torn between being there for Gene and being there for my mom and dad.

please say a prayer for my loved ones, that Mother and Father will send down Their love, healing, and White Light, along with all available angels to help get us through this. it's one of those times when you really want to kick yourself hard for charting such a terrible time!

love and hugs to all of you guys! and THANK YOU!!! Big Group Hug
Admin
Admin
Administrator

Life Themes : No Idea...!
Libra Dog
Joined date : 2008-02-18

https://sbns.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

My Step-Father... Empty Re: My Step-Father...

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:55 pm

Many prayers and Angels being sent your way.
(((hugs))) for you and Gene!!!
My Step-Father... Lightworkers
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by samijo Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:47 pm

Blessing to all!
It is so tuff to lose a loved one like your father and mother. My heart goes out to all that has lost their mom's or dad's. I lost my mom and dad both along time ago but I still cry over the loneiness I have at times. I do miss them and always will. My mom past 21 yrs ago when she was just 50 yrs. My dad past when he was 46 yrs. probably 30 yrs ago. People tell me it gets easier, but guess what "easier" isnt a good word for that..It gets so that you can "cope" better with it. But still at times it is over whelming for me. So hang in there brother for my love is with you and Gods blessings are always with you..
WHITE AND GREEN LIGHTS COMING YOUR WAY FORSURE!!! LOVE YA
samijo
samijo

Leo Dragon
Joined date : 2008-02-19

http://www.psychicreadingsbysami.com

Back to top Go down

Post by in2wish4everpeace Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:13 pm

Prayers sent to him! Innocent

I hope he gets well soon, and in a hurry.
in2wish4everpeace
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat
Joined date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:30 pm

More Love and Prayers sent to you KS bro Hug 2 Sad Eyes
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:42 pm

Well, an update on my stepdad's current situation...

He's out of ICU, and is doing better! They moved him back to his old room, and he's even been given solid foods again. The doc said that they wanna keep him for another couple of days so that he can build his strength back up, and they wanna continue to monitor him. Also, in addition to his newly discovered pnemonia, COPD, and Diabeties, we've discovered that he has a condition called Silicous (something like that) which is basically a cement-like coating on the inside of his lungs, caused by years of breathing in plaster mold dust, which he worked in for about 15 years. (this is the same job--by the way--that caused him to have both knees injured severely, and which literally broke his back, and has led to 2 back surgeries!!) But, he told me that he's not ready to leave just yet, and i told him that he hasn't finished his perfection, so he's stuck with us until his ass is perfect! LOL

THANK YOU ALL for the prayers, healing thoughts, angels, and white light!! It REALLY worked!! God bless each and every one of you guys!!!

BIG GROUP HUG!!! Big Group Hug
Admin
Admin
Administrator

Libra Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by samijo Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:35 am

Happy to here he is doing better.. Cheer Leader
samijo
samijo

Leo Dragon

http://www.psychicreadingsbysami.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:32 am

I'm so happy to hear he is doing better! Joyful Angel 2
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by in2wish4everpeace Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:18 pm

Good to hear. Thank god. Angel
in2wish4everpeace
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat
Joined date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:16 am

Thanks guys! Group Hug
Admin
Admin
Administrator

Libra Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunshine Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:47 pm

Sending continued prayers and light *~* Angel 2
Sunshine
Sunshine

Cancer Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down