The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.
The SBNS Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I can not belive what I saw last night.

+4
mamabird37721
Admin
in2wish4everpeace
Devon
8 posters

Go down

I can not belive what I saw last night. Empty I can not belive what I saw last night.

Post by Devon Fri May 16, 2008 1:39 pm

Okay so me and my frind went to Target to get a grad. gift for her sister.. and as the store was about to close on us we were in the line wating to buy our stuff..and in the next line to us was a lady who had a shirt on her that said "Homosexuality is a abomnation" Repent Sinners!! with flams all around the word sinners Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil

And on the back a passage from the bible...I'm sure you know the one it was......

Me and my friend were so mad we really wanted to say something..I mean how could you where something that men in public..this lady is going to run into the wrong person in a store one day and there going to knock here head off.

we drove away from the story talking about this shirt and the lady for awhile and we drove pass walmart (who is open 24/7 btw) and my friend needed to run in there for a few mins... and after shopping for about 30 mins I walked past the jewlery and there was the same lady!! silent
Oh my god!! I did not think I would run into her ever again...I keept thinking what I should say to her if anything at all.. but my friend said "dont she could be the type to pull a gun out and shoot you." pale

So I left it alone.

I feel bad about it today because I really felt I could have said something to her that could change her out-look.

Can you guys belive people would even own shirts like that?!
Devon
Devon

Aquarius Tiger
Joined date : 2008-04-12

Back to top Go down

I can not belive what I saw last night. Empty Re: I can not belive what I saw last night.

Post by in2wish4everpeace Fri May 16, 2008 2:07 pm

With that shirt on her back, she has put on a mantle of stupidity and ignorance..

That is what she would have wanted, for you to get into an argument with her, she feeds off of it, she is waiting for it..

That is why she wears the shirt, she needs to feed on negativity.

Sylvia says Dark entities hate to be surrounded with white light, you should try it.
That lady might have been dark entity.

She was being a pest.
in2wish4everpeace
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat
Joined date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

I can not belive what I saw last night. Empty Re: I can not belive what I saw last night.

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2008 2:47 pm

No I'm sorry you had that experience. That you had to be around that stupid and ignorant person.
I think she's ignorant for the obvious reasons and stupid for wearing the shirt. like you say it could be dangerous.
(not that i would call anyone names --heaven forbid no. seeing as i just called my husband a homophobe Rolling Eyes.
I was annoyed at his response to my 6 yr old daughter who said she wanted to live somewhere that she could marry a girl. )
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by in2wish4everpeace Fri May 16, 2008 4:24 pm

Hopefully you talked some sense into him..

Hmm, i was just wondering that these people are here to test our spirituality and patience in some ways..They keep us on our toes so that we learn to balance our intellect/emotion..

I usually try not to name call also, but i guess im not perfect. Tip My Hat Whistle
in2wish4everpeace
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon May 19, 2008 1:20 am

Honey, that's the whole reason why we chose to be gay in this incarnation. We're here to teach others that love doesn't come in one package! And if they can't understand it now, we get the best gift in the world, cause when we get to go Home, we'll proudly stand before Father and Mother, and when They ask, "What did you learn?" We get to hold up heads up high, and say, "That Love, Understanding, and Acceptance is what keeps us going! And the absence of these things, is the truest Hell that we will ever know!"

Then, we get to hang out with Sylvia, Cher, and all the rest of our "gals" and never have to worry about hearing "faggot," "queer," or anything else that negative EVER AGAIN!!

At least, that's MY Home! LOL

Don't sweat the small stuff like some crazy ol lady who's wearing a t-shirt that says something like that! If she knew anything about the GOD that's she so blantantly trying to shove down everyone else's throats, she'd literally hate herself when she realized that SHE'S the Abomination...because she's crapped all over the true essence of GOD...which is LOVE!
Admin
Admin
Administrator

Life Themes : No Idea...!
Libra Dog
Joined date : 2008-02-18

https://sbns.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by in2wish4everpeace Mon May 19, 2008 4:03 pm

Oh,, not me I just dont like it when people put ignorant stuff on their T-shirts and make people feel bad for whatever the reason may be.
in2wish4everpeace
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by mamabird37721 Thu May 22, 2008 8:45 am

I am so sorry that people like this exist in the world but they are here to help everyone else see lol.. what idiots are. And... Heres their sign... How anyone can believe that way and proclaim to be a Christian is beyond me.. Makes you want to say ... if THATS Christian then I dont want to be one... but thankfully we arent all like that are we. This is a huge basket of apples we live in and you know... sometime or another youre gonna bump into a rotten one.
My ex husbands brother was/is gay. He had two uncles that were gay.. and has two nieces that were/are? bi and one niece thats gay.. NOW.. big deal... However... they all act like its a disgrace.. Hell, my ex husband came up and proclaimed to me that he had relations with another man before we met and he wanted to pursue trying to find him again... I was a little taken aback being that this was my husband but.. not shocked.. His family however.. like his mother.. would never talk about her brothers as being gay.. no no.. they were just ""Single""... and had male "roomates" all their lives.. his brother.. had a partner... they were together for over twenty years... and his partner passed away.. at the hospital and funeral it was obvious that his brother was just heartsick.. but.. no no.. cant admit to what it was... Now.. I call that being a hypocrite... Be who you are.. be proud of who you are.. whatever that may be. or whoever that may be.. (unless you are a serial killer then.. nah. dont be proud of that)... but to me its like being Gnostic.. I dont "hide in a closet"... I see no sense of it.. I heard on yahoo the other day that Ellen! is getting married... and I think its wonderful!!! Do these so called self proclaimed "christians"... dogmatic christians... think that God cares who you sleep with or who you love??? (as long as its not rape or abuse)... NO.. Like.. does God care that you say a bad word??? NO... Come on world.. get a clue... I dont care who anyone is involved with.. color.. sex or size... just be open with it and proud of who YOU are and proud of your beliefs.... I couldnt stand his brother.. well.. lol or my ex for that matter... but not because of past or present sexual preferences... People like the lady you saw should be UNABLE to ever take that shirt off ever again... not be able to put another one... Not be able to cover it up.. forced to go through life ONLY wearing THAT shirt... until they got so sick of looking at it they could see what message and what harm it was creating and just how stupid it is. They need to have a sign pasted to their forehead... TOTAL IDIOT...
My sister and I took our great nephews to have their pictures taken at Olan Mills studios... we have a lot taken and buy MANY to say the least... anyway.. on this one occasion it was "Western Day"... we had the cutest pics of the boys taken.. they are 5 and 3...and some of them were in the fashion of Old Tyme Photos.. where you have the empty liquer bottles and they are holding it like awe its empty.. with their lips pouted out.. you know the ones.. and can use your imagination. . Hell they were CUTE pics... !!! They came back and we were elated at how they came out.. The girl that takes our pics even entered and won a national award for them and she was soooo happy... so were we... They were going to use these pics to be shown all over... well.... until our Oldest sister (the boys grandmother) saw the pics. Sad Even though our nephew was tickled to death with them and loved the pics.. she saw them and called in and complained about them and about the girl that took them... NOW... she is going to lose her job over this and lost her national award... NOW... our oldest sister... HA.. is she a saint??? NO.. she has done everything from cheat on her husband to pick men up in bars... but she can sit and hold judgement over this poor girl that has two small children and is just trying to work and make a living and cause her to lose her job and lose her award for what??? What did these pics hurt? Were the boys forced to drink what was originally in the bottles in order to take the pics showing them EMPTY? NO.. stupid... Just as stupid to me as the woman you saw with the shirt on... so... see.. stupidity is all around us. By the way.. our nephew was going to call Olan Mills and say these were NOT his views... and that HE LOVED the pics.... and to please not do this to this poor girl... that his mother was a prude and an idiot...
All I can say is.. the world is full of them... about all we can do is stand our ground and say a prayer for them... or two...
Love Light Blessings.. Robin
mamabird37721
mamabird37721

Aries Rat
Joined date : 2008-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post by samijo Thu May 22, 2008 10:39 am

Hey Devon,
I just have to jump in here and add my Two Cents hope you do not mind.
I Do see what you are saying BUT!
The egoic mind is feeding off of this: Bare with me for a moment if you would please. I firstly would like to say what she is expressing on her shirt only does a couple of things. 1. Her oppinion even though it is way off base with where it should be. 2. Show everyone in her path that she has problems. ok!
We can not convert anyone nor should we try/ they need to experience what ever they wrote. Their beliefs are what they are! We need to except that is her way of thinking and so be it! It is not going to change your belief that she is an idiot.
I believe that the ego is hurt from the statement, thou it doesnt change anything. I mean what would of happened if you would of said something?
Honestly, would it of changed her NO
would of it changed your oppinion of her NO
would the egoic mind be fed to lash back at her (you would feel like I guess I told you!) YES and what good has become from it? NONE!
reminds me of that monk story:
There was two monks at the street corner..and a lady (there was water all over the road)
The lady wanted to cross but didnt not want to step in the water in the road. So one of the monks carried her across the road.
After reaching the other side the monk put her down she thanked him and they went on their separtate ways.
After walking a while other monk said to the one that carried the lady:
YOU KNOW THAT WE ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO HAVE CONTACT WITH WOMEN...YOU SHOULD NOT OF CARRIED HER.
The monk said to him!
I PUT THE WOMAN DOWN BACK THERE "WHY ARE YOU STILL CARRYING HER"???????
So be in that moment, know that she has problems! And put those thoughts down and go on about your day Devon..It is in the passed do not make it your present for there is no good to come from it. She has fed the ego and the ego wants to lash out for it made your pain body grow. She is nothing to you, nor will she ever be. I hope this can help you see this, in a different light . Let it go it is not worth the battle. I am not making light of your feelings. Your emotions are strong and pure. I just dont want to see you carrying this hurt.
love lights
Sami
samijo
samijo

Leo Dragon
Joined date : 2008-02-19

http://www.psychicreadingsbysami.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Devon Thu May 22, 2008 12:16 pm

Thanks you for that Samijo. Hug 2
Devon
Devon

Aquarius Tiger
Joined date : 2008-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by nwpisces Thu May 22, 2008 1:32 pm

I couldn't have said it better Sami.
nwpisces
nwpisces

Pisces Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Nova Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:40 am

When I see ignorance on display, such as this lady with her shirt, "something" deep down inside says to me...." Oh my, so much to learn yet...this person is doomed to keep coming back again..and again...maybe she'll get it one of these lifetimes ..." Wink

Hugs,
Anne
Blue Nova
Blue Nova

Cancer Monkey
Joined date : 2008-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Nova Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:52 am

this lady is going to run into the wrong person in a store one day and there going to knock here head off.

Well, I hope not...but if it does happen then I guess it does...it's all a part of her karma. She's probably been this way in past lives(many of them)....if her lesson takes it to that extreme..then maybe she'll learn.

It's hard not to get caught up in these peoples delusions...like automatically getting mad at them because of their ignorance... we need to rise above it..because if we don't...we'll get sucked into their negativity and will drag us into their delusion too, we need to avoid this. Any negativity hurts us even if it's for only a short time.

I will sometimes try to talk to their souls....at least real quickly...give 'em a good 'ol dose of God's light .

Hugs,
Anne
Blue Nova
Blue Nova

Cancer Monkey
Joined date : 2008-02-21

Back to top Go down

I can not belive what I saw last night. Empty I cannot believe what I saw last night

Post by russgirl Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:25 pm

"Do not cast your pearls before swine".

You did the right thing by ignoring this woman, she did not deserve your beautiful pearls.

Diane
russgirl
russgirl

Virgo Rat
Joined date : 2008-07-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down