The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.
The SBNS Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Thought About Option Lines...

2 posters

Go down

A Thought About Option Lines... Empty A Thought About Option Lines...

Post by Admin Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:52 pm

An interesting thought occurred to me the other day, and I've been meaning to post it on here, but you know...that time issue...

Anyway, my thought was this: Do we experience multiple Option Lines in our last incarnations (or in any, for that matter) so that we can sympathize and understand others' Option Lines? I guess, what I'm saying is, if Gene's Option Line is Finance, does that mean that I had to experience a severly depressing and devastating battle with the same issue in this life, so that I can sympathize and understand fully how and why he reacts to his Option Line like he did/does?

I mean, if our Charts are so inner-connected, we obviously have to be able to understand and relate to each Option Line because of the loved ones in our lives? Very much like what Sylvia says about Spirit Guides, how they have to have lived at least ONE lifetime, so that they can understand what we're going through, instead of just saying, "Oh who cares? You're gonna be over here pretty soon, anyway!"

But, if the answer to this question is "yes," does that mean, that we are really here to teach as well as learn? Which I know that sounds like a stupid question, but when you think about it, we're usually running around, thinking to ourselves, "I'm still perfecting! I'm still perfecting! What help can I be to anyone, if I haven't perfected?" But if we are helping others, does that mean that instead of being Spirit Guides, we're more like Spiritual Tutors? Or Spiritual Study-Buddies?

I think we are!

What do you think...?
Admin
Admin
Administrator

Life Themes : No Idea...!
Libra Dog
Joined date : 2008-02-18

https://sbns.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

A Thought About Option Lines... Empty Re: A Thought About Option Lines...

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:39 am

Of course we are here to teach each other. When we teach something we also learn something at the same time.
I would hope it would be enough for someone to see me fall on my face doing something and then they would think" hmm look what happened when Jen did this, I don't think i will do that" but for whatever reasons we think we gotta go do they same damn thing to "learn it for ourselves". I think it would save us a whole lot of grief but I don't think that would apply to the expiriencing part of things.

and to quote Sylvia "I can't be that spiritual, because I am still here!"

as for the multiple options lines I know we discussed that in the other thread. It seems that way but from everything I have read, I think that it is only ONE.
I think we might chart to expirience things in different incarnations and we might use that knowledge to help others. Because if your option line in this life is finance then from what Sylvia says you aren't done with it until the show is over. so you may THINK you are done learning from it, but it will be something you learn from for your entire lifetime.

ok i just read that...I dont' think i am making any sense at all drunken
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:04 pm

I gotcha! Joyful
Admin
Admin
Administrator

Life Themes : No Idea...!
Libra Dog
Joined date : 2008-02-18

https://sbns.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:42 pm

Well thank God someone knows what I am saying. I'm still not sure.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:23 pm

Jen great Job!
I think also that if you learned it in a past life you would be able to be comfort in this one or if you did a regression and there was stuff left over and you resolved it in this one you could still be a comfort to those who struggle in this one.. Two Cents
jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com
jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com

Pisces Monkey
Joined date : 2008-02-28

http://www.freewebs.com/reiki-master/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down