The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.
The SBNS Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am legend

4 posters

Go down

I am legend Empty I am legend

Post by Mysticalorigins Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:54 pm

I am legend comes out today with an alternate version. Just thought I would mention it. I saw it in theaters and loved it. But then again I love most of the movies Will Smith is in. He is an awsome actor.
Can't wait to see it again.

T. The Wave
Mysticalorigins
Mysticalorigins

Aries Monkey
Joined date : 2008-02-21

http://myspace.com/ahealingspace

Back to top Go down

I am legend Empty Re: I am legend

Post by in2wish4everpeace Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:25 pm

I have seen this too, i very much liked it alot, i dont want to give anything away but..

Spoiler:
in2wish4everpeace
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat
Joined date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by LargeWingSpan Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:36 pm

I had forgotten about this one, Ill have to check it out on one of these weekends.

Although my guess Ill have to wait for it to be available like I did "American Gangster" LOL

LargeWingSpan

Joined date : 2008-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post by in2wish4everpeace Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:04 pm

Oh yeah, i want to get to see American Gangster eventually too, i almost forgot about that one.
in2wish4everpeace
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat
Joined date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Mysticalorigins Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:21 pm

Ok, saw the alternate version. It was just as good as the original, don't know which one I like better. Now I'll have to get the book to see which one it's more like. Reading

I've heard Amercan Gangster was a really good movie but I haven't seen it yet. That will have to be next.

T. Popcorn
Mysticalorigins
Mysticalorigins

Aries Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:15 pm

Actually, Mystical Origins, you probably won't like the movie, after you read the book!

Becuase in the book, they're not mutants/zombie-like/monsters. They're vampires!

Little Trivia Facts:
-Nicholas Cage had orginally been offered the role, but turned it down.
-Being a huge fan of Richard Matheson (the guy who wrote the book), Stephen King was approached to write the Screenplay for the movie, but he also turned it down, due to his busy schedule.
Admin
Admin
Administrator

Life Themes : No Idea...!
Libra Dog
Joined date : 2008-02-18

https://sbns.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mysticalorigins Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:45 pm

Admin wrote:Actually, Mystical Origins, you probably won't like the movie, after you read the book!

Becuase in the book, they're not mutants/zombie-like/monsters. They're vampires! .

Cool! Now I have got to read it. I love vampire stories. I'll just have to look at it as another version. I've found if I read the book first I usually don't like the movie. Due to the changes in it. But for some odd reason if I see the movie then read the book, I usually like them both.

Admin wrote:Little Trivia Facts:
-Nicholas Cage had orginally been offered the role, but turned it down.
-Being a huge fan of Richard Matheson (the guy who wrote the book), Stephen King was approached to write the Screenplay for the movie, but he also turned it down, due to his busy schedule.

I am so glad Cage turned it down. I like him as an actor, but in my opinion Smith blows him away with his acting abilities. I just assumed that the original writer wrote the screenplay. So who actually did it?
Mysticalorigins
Mysticalorigins

Aries Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum