The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.
The SBNS Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is Psychic?

4 posters

Go down

What is Psychic? Empty What is Psychic?

Post by Guest Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:02 pm

According to the greek definition
Psychic means "of the soul"
and since we all have souls, we all are psychic. ( Dark entities i believe we leave out of this here )
I play the piano so I think about it like this:

everyone can walk up to a piano and press a key and make a sound. we all have that ability, whether we press it with our finger, elbow, nose whichever.
Others can sit at the piano and with some practice either learn to play by ear or take lessons and make some decent music.
Still yet, others can walk up to the piano, sit down, and and play a beautiful symphony without one lesson. It is just something inate in them that they have. (that's Sylvia Giggle )

We can all play!!sunny
Sylvia says as our spirituality increases so does our abilities. Negativity affects our psychic-ness. Francine says a very negative person cannot stay psychic.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

What is Psychic? Empty Re: What is Psychic?

Post by samijo Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:08 pm

cheers Thats it girl! Cheer Leader
samijo
samijo

Leo Dragon
Joined date : 2008-02-19

http://www.psychicreadingsbysami.com

Back to top Go down

Post by in2wish4everpeace Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:50 pm

I think that is a perfect way of describing it.! bounce Fish Tip My Hat
in2wish4everpeace
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat
Joined date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Nova Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:46 am

Good morning,

Psychic ability to me....is a soul quality, it is an inherited ability (omnipresence) from our All Loving Creator/Parent. The more we are in touch with our true selves and our Creator, the more 'psychic' we are.

Hugs,
Anne
Blue Nova
Blue Nova

Cancer Monkey
Joined date : 2008-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:21 pm

ohhh, good one Anne!! Cool
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by samijo Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:28 pm

very good Anne! cheers Cheer Leader
samijo
samijo

Leo Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by samijo Sat Dec 13, 2008 2:32 pm

You know I have just been listening to landcaster and randi and a few people proving that there is not psychic's.
I am as much a skeptic as anyone.
I have to experience this for me to believe in it ok. I do experience it and I know it to be true. Psychic ablility is a positive thing. There are things happening to me...I know it to be true. I have no idea of these things and it comes in...I have been validated many times over. So, I know there is psychic ability. I do have an open mind. I am a believer of God..(God is the name that I prefer to use, for the purest of intentions and love). The perfections of emotion and intellengence.
Now if I had not experienced these things I would not know and wonder. I do not wonder about this subject, because I am certain. This is what I have experienced to be fact.
samijo
samijo

Leo Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Love2Smile Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:38 am

Well said!!!!

BIG HUGS!!!

Stacy

Psi wrote:According to the greek definition
Psychic means "of the soul"
and since we all have souls, we all are psychic. ( Dark entities i believe we leave out of this here )
I play the piano so I think about it like this:

everyone can walk up to a piano and press a key and make a sound. we all have that ability, whether we press it with our finger, elbow, nose whichever.
Others can sit at the piano and with some practice either learn to play by ear or take lessons and make some decent music.
Still yet, others can walk up to the piano, sit down, and and play a beautiful symphony without one lesson. It is just something inate in them that they have. (that's Sylvia Giggle )

We can all play!!sunny
Sylvia says as our spirituality increases so does our abilities. Negativity affects our psychic-ness. Francine says a very negative person cannot stay psychic.
Love2Smile
Love2Smile

Capricorn Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down