The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.
The SBNS Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

telephathy

4 posters

Go down

telephathy Empty telephathy

Post by samijo Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:26 pm

Telepathy:
The purported transference of thoughts or feelings between two or more subjects through Psi
(this doent mean JEN lol! )
Has anyone experienced this,
please share your experience?
samijo
samijo

Leo Dragon
Joined date : 2008-02-19

http://www.psychicreadingsbysami.com

Back to top Go down

telephathy Empty Re: telephathy

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:47 pm

All the time cyclops at least with certain people.
My mom and I, my daughters and me. I think there are too many to list.
The closer I get to people, it happens more often. Gotta get 'tuned' in LOL
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:40 am

yes many many many times
once for instance I used to work in a restaurant in San Francisco and got to know many customers who frequented
there were two who stand out though. One was a guy named David Browne nice guy from Kansas City back in the 80's and a woman with a family who came in pretty regularly.

Whenever I used to think of them and how i had not seen them in a while
now get this we only knew each other from the place no phone numbers

or emails etc. they would just show up.. this happened all the time with them

I knew telepathy was real and I just wish that it was more used. I know it is but folks do it all the time and then attribute it to other things.

I do it when I am on the phone with the customers too. I try not to to keep a professional distance

then some of them call in thsi is the job I currently have as an customer care rep in a cal center

I have had folks call in and get to talk and get helped. then some of they ask God to get back to me specifically and it works about 95% of the time

I ask them specifically. some folks call back and it is random calling and I get them

my husband and I do it all the time though I don't think he knows it. He might he just doesn't say anything about it. He'll do the same thing and I'll say it and know he has thought it before hand.
I'll be sitting there thinking of something we are talking about and not say anything then he will come out with it.. I just don't mention it to him..LOL

the worst though is jokes. If I hear the punchline in my mind first while I am hearing a joke i have a tendency to blurt it out. of course I have to not do that because it spoils it for others.

Last edited by jacjr56 on Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:49 am; edited 1 time in total
jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com
jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com

Pisces Monkey
Joined date : 2008-02-28

http://www.freewebs.com/reiki-master/

Back to top Go down

Post by jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:45 am

oh and Azna or the Spirit guides do this all the time especially when I am working and forget something I need to know to do my job then answer just pops into my mind and I remember to say thanks. My supervisor does this.. It is funny I will get up to ask a question and get within 10 feet of her and then answer comes right to me and then I say thanks I got it out loud.. She looks at me funny and I mention it then she just goes back to what she is doing.

I've done it with Sylvia once too but you know it is my preferred way to talk. by telepathy
jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com
jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com

Pisces Monkey

Back to top Go down

telephathy Empty "E" mail

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:02 am

I went to bed thinking about this subject -or did you know that? LOL

I always thought with my mom I was the receiver and her the sender but it seems to work both ways (me? both ways....who knew LOL) One thing i will say is that I send mom "E" mail all the time. Usually I will want to call her but i know she isn't home or jeopardy is on or whatever so I think i will call her later. But she usually ends up calling me. I tell her she got my message. to which she replies "did you send me an email?" i tell her "no I sent you an ESP mail" Very Happy ...well now i have used it some many time I don't have to say that Laughing

At the A.R.E (Edgar Casey place) my mother and my oldest scored higher on the ESP test than all of us. And as I found out recently, as connected to my children as I maybe, there are somethings i just don't know.

My question is....
Is most of this telepathy attributed to our own minds, higher consciousnes, or is a lot of it infusion from SGs, messages from angels or God?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

telephathy Empty other side using telepathy

Post by samijo Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:36 pm

I can remember going to the other side to see my soul mate.
I can remember we were really happy to see one another again.
We were communicating in telepathy. This is all that I can remember.
I can't remember what was said or any thing else. Everything is foggy in my thoughts except the part of us communitation with telepathy.
samijo
samijo

Leo Dragon

Back to top Go down

telephathy Empty scrambled message

Post by samijo Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:39 am

This is the strangest thing that happened to me last night.
When I go to bed I listen to the secret by kelly howell. It is a meditation of theta and delt waves that you learn as you sleep and it is inspirational to raise you self confidence and spirituality. I have this on an ipod. I listen to it every night it helps me to go to sleep quickly.
When I turned it on the secret was scrambled. my first thought was that there was a message coming through over top of it. The of course my conscious mind was like thinking what is wrong with my ipod it is screwing up. I thought for a second that it was like a cd and going bad or something. Then I realized this is not the way and ipod works. So, I tried to go out of it and go back into it to see if it would clear it up but it did not. I listened to it and it was like I could hear it coming in but could not make it out. I just turned it off and went to sleep. This morning I turned it on and check another song first it was working just fine. Then I checked the secret and it was working perfect. What was that message that I missed. I am kicking my self for ignoring it. Isnt this the most wildest thing ever.
samijo
samijo

Leo Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by in2wish4everpeace Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:02 pm

Dont worry about it Sami, im sure that they will find another way to send you that important message!

I have a short story regarding telepathy, it happens only with close family members of course.

It happend a few years back, only now am i trying to remember this,, me and my brother where talking about something in regards to going to a resturant and he said that he was worried that my other brother might have forggotten something, then i blurted out before he could say anything "Napkins" then he said yes! How did you know i was going to say Napkins? I told him it was just common sense, but he really looked amazed at me that i guessed that right, now i know it may have been telepathy.

There have been other instances where me and my brothers play games where they are thinking of a name of a certain band or other musical group and i guess what they are thinking.

Other times for a split second i know what card is flipped over a split second before it gets flipped over, some say lucky guesses, but i think its telepathy.
in2wish4everpeace
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat
Joined date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by samijo Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:30 pm

is that telepathy or insight? or both?
I would say both!
samijo
samijo

Leo Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by mamabird37721 Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:42 pm

i would say both too sami...
My son Adam and I do that all the time.. I have several people close to me that we finish one anothers sentences lol... love you ..
mamabird37721
mamabird37721

Aries Rat

Back to top Go down

telephathy Empty Baby Psi

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:18 pm

*Last night, my youngest wanted to call her friend Gage. She asked me if she could and I told her yes and handed her the phone.
she went to get the # and Gage's mother called right then saying Gage wanted to call her! ( she didn't hear the answering machine and wanted to know how i knew it was Gage LOL--I was not Psi that time Giggle)

*A couple of weeks ago, baby Psi was making a whole bunch of noise and I was pretty annoyed. She came to me and told me she heard a voice in her head. I was involved with something at the time so I didn't get into asking her about it.I think i said something like " well it's in your head how do i know? LOL (yeah i said i was annoyed!)
I asked her later what she heard. She told me she heard MY voice saying "E" stop doing that"-kind of like a whisper. ( so it couldn't have been me otherwise I would have been yelling LOL) .
when she first told me this, I was thinking SG, but my friend says it was me telling her-telepathically. scratch
at least it got her to stop making all that racket What a Face
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:00 pm

Giggle
jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com
jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com

Pisces Monkey

Back to top Go down