The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.
The SBNS Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hope Grandma Ada would be proud...?

4 posters

Go down

Hope Grandma Ada would be proud...? Empty Hope Grandma Ada would be proud...?

Post by Admin Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:45 am

Today at work, one of my regular customers came in. I haven't seen her in a long time. Anyway, while I was checking out her movies, she wanted to pay with her debit card, but she couldn't find it in her purse (no wonder, I think she got the thing at Mary Poppin's garage sale!) So, she began pulling all this stuff out of her purse, and laying it on the counter in front of me, and the first thing she pulled out was a book. At first, I didn't realize what book it was, but being a big fan of reading, I made it a point to see what it was. Well, you could have knocked me over with a feather when I saw that it was Insight: Case Files From The Paranormal by Sylvia! So, naturally, I was overly excited, simply because I didn't think anyone else around these neck of the woods would even read her "devil book" (locals' words, definitely NOT mine!) So I asked her, "Oh, so you follow Sylvia Browne?"
She looked at me, and said, "Yep! She's saved my life a couple of times."
I just answered, "I know exactly what you mean!"
Then, she began to tell me that she was talking to her friend the other day (another Sylvia fan), and told her friend, "You know, if we write our own Life Charts, why the hell was I so damned hard on myself?" I know it's rude, but I interrupted her, and said, "Because, we're perfecting!"
She looked at me, and said, "I know, but I wish I wouldn't have been so damned hard on myself."
I just answered her, with "What do you learn with things are easy? There, in your weakness lies your strength sleeping." And low and behold, that put a smile on her face. She said, "That's true."

I just had to share this with ya'all!! I felt as if I was finally able to do what Sylvia is always telling us to do: Doing Good and combining our lights to shine into the darkness. I felt great the rest of the day, just from reminding her about that little gem of wisdom. God Bless, Grandma Ada and Francine! Otherwise, I don't think I would have known what to tell her.
Admin
Admin
Administrator

Life Themes : No Idea...!
Libra Dog
Joined date : 2008-02-18

https://sbns.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Hope Grandma Ada would be proud...? Empty Re: Hope Grandma Ada would be proud...?

Post by samijo Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:00 am

Yes Adam!
What a wonderful story...thank you for sharing!
samijo
samijo

Leo Dragon
Joined date : 2008-02-19

http://www.psychicreadingsbysami.com

Back to top Go down

Hope Grandma Ada would be proud...? Empty Re: Hope Grandma Ada would be proud...?

Post by in2wish4everpeace Sun Mar 02, 2008 2:10 am

That is so awesome that you can meet a very like-minded soul, when you least expect it!! Running for Joy Tip My Hat Innocent
in2wish4everpeace
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat
Joined date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2008 2:44 am

Gee "Mr. I don't know what to say about spreading the light"
Ya seem to have known what to say today Very Happy

I'm glad you had a chance to give and receive something in return. Hug 2
See why I bug ya so much!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by irisheyes Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:51 am

That was nice Adam.Spread the word............... Angel 2
irisheyes
irisheyes

Sagittarius Posts : 64
Joined date : 2008-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down