The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.
The SBNS Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hypnosis vs Meditation

+3
LargeWingSpan
jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com
samijo
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hypnosis vs Meditation - Page 2 Empty Re: Hypnosis vs Meditation

Post by in2wish4everpeace Wed May 28, 2008 5:21 am

Im sorry that you feel the way you do.

I dont think Sonnia is meaning much harm.

Big Group Hug
in2wish4everpeace
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat
Joined date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2008 7:24 pm

Waving
Director Alright dang it, I gotta break my vow of silence.
I apologize for not jumping in here sooner.
I think we should all be able to express differing opinions without being negative towards each other.
Even if Sylvia herself thinks people should ONLY be certified through her SBHTC, well that is only Sylvia's opinion, right? you know who's opinion is right? the person who HOLDS the opinion. That's who.

Maybe some comments were not intended as they came off, I think they were perceived to be negative.
This whole world is made up of people with varying professions. and one is no better than another. Being a hairstylist is something in itself that takes a good amount of skill as well as training.

As Rev. Run says: don't hate-celebrate!
Let's just be happy for each other in whatever accomplishments we make. (for me most days that would be just getting out of bed Rolling Eyes)

Oh and LWS congrats again on finally getting your cert!

now what was the question??Thinking
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by mamabird37721 Wed May 28, 2008 8:42 pm

we all have to realize that we all are of God and all have skills given to us from God.. just like there are a million doctors out there.. some are better at one specific thing then others are.. doesnt mean the others are not good doctors.. just means their approach is different.. and thats a good thing. no one is better then anyone else.... you know.. if jesus was here with us now he would in no way feel he is better then any of us.. he would sit on the ground with us and break bread.. help us dig a field for planting.. etc.. and not care who he is sitting with or who he is helping.. God doesnt look to see who is praying or who is doing this or that.. before He professes His love for us... He just loves.
mamabird37721
mamabird37721

Aries Rat
Joined date : 2008-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonnia Thu May 29, 2008 12:42 am

Psi wrote:Waving

Even if Sylvia herself thinks people should ONLY be certified through her SBHTC, well that is only Sylvia's opinion, right? you know who's opinion is right? the person who HOLDS the opinion. That's who.:

Hi Jen, In Sylvia's defense she has never ever said such a thing! Thinking that Sylvia's defintion would be embraced in a Sylvia love website... So I threw in both definitions,
one of her interpretations of Hypnosis and the other of Meditation.
Boy was I dead wrong...I was treated just like I was in a Randi website. With such hatred
for my opinion which is just a valid as there's. Each one of us may practise with a different method perhaps. But we will all be successful and help people! That is the bottom line!

Lights to All, Sonnia
Sonnia
Sonnia

Gemini Posts : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2008 8:40 am

Hi Jen, In Sylvia's defense she has never ever said such a thing!
Did i say she said it?? Suspect what I said was
Even if Sylvia herself thinks ...
I do not think sharing Sylvia's definition is the issue. I think it was interpreted that you implied it is the ONLY acceptble version.
As stated before here by Admin ( forget about anything this admin might say) we do not WORSHIP Sylvia. we learn from her and admire her, but we do not have to worship her. And I don't think she wants that either.
Look we can keep Beating A Dead Horse or we can accept that people have different opinions of which they are entitled to.
I do agree with you that we have enough hatred and negativity with 'others' that we don't need to bring more on ourselves.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by mamabird37721 Sat May 31, 2008 2:10 am

I think our group/family here holds so many gifted and talented people.. we should all support one another... not bicker about talents or whos definition is right or wrong.. We should all understand that we are all different people and will and should have different takes on things.. thats how we reach so many people and can help so many different people. Some people may come in here and think ahh this person so and so makes alot of sense to me about this.. another person might come in here and say you know.. I didnt understand that when so and so said it but this one over here really explained it to where I could really understand it.. See.. we are all different in our takes on things because its as it should be. Does learning something from school A mean you are better then the person that learned from school B? No. Lets all just remember that we are ALL here for a reason.. brought together to learn and be able to come together to help others learn and grow that are just starting out. What if a newbie came in to a "fuss" like this? They would possibly think.. great.. another site where the members cant get along? and they might leave.. and that would be such a shame. God gave us al talents. Whether we learn from things Sylvia teaches.. or whether we learn from our own reading of books or from someone else.. is not the point.. the point is that we are all here.. we are all together and we love one another. Spread love.. not fussing.. isnt that what God intends? >>jumping off my soapbox now. Love you all. Robin
mamabird37721
mamabird37721

Aries Rat
Joined date : 2008-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post by in2wish4everpeace Sat May 31, 2008 5:35 am

I agree with you there.

I mean seriously when we look back at all the trivial things we argue about or whatnot we go...gosh i cant believe i let those little things bother me.

I want to do good then go back home to the otherside..

I mean, years later we may look back and say, "Wow what a great group of people there" or "Little did i know those where some good people right there".. I mean, sometimes we take things for granted..

Me personally I would be pleased if some members just privately patched things up with eachother, and became friends, but i dont want to but-in and tell people what to do,,,,but sometimes it just doesnt make sense for us to be arguing over any little thing sometimes..
in2wish4everpeace
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2