The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.
The SBNS Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Predictions from Prophecy

3 posters

Go down

Predictions from Prophecy Empty Predictions from Prophecy

Post by Admin Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:57 pm

I don't know if ya'all remember reading about this or even know what I'm talking about, but in Sylvia's book, PROPHECY, she predicted that we would have an electronic "device" that people can read books, magazines, and newspapers on in the "near future." Now, I'm not sure when she wrote the book, but I just saw on Amazon last night that they were promoting the Amazon Kindle which according to them is: "An amazing new electronic device which you can download books, magazines, newspapers, and various types of media for your entertainment!"

All I can say is...WAY TO GO, SYLVIA!!! Running for Joy

Wonder how Randi and the others are going to explain that?
Admin
Admin
Administrator

Life Themes : No Idea...!
Libra Dog
Joined date : 2008-02-18

https://sbns.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Predictions from Prophecy Empty Re: Predictions from Prophecy

Post by Love2Smile Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:58 pm

LOL OH yeah!!!! I have heard of that before but it was called something else. Off the top of my head, can't think of what the other name for it is...Grrrr

But anyways!! Way to go Sylvia!!!

Thanks Adam!!!

BIG HUGS!!!

Stacy
Love2Smile
Love2Smile

Capricorn Cat
Joined date : 2008-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Eveningblossom Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:14 pm

I was watching this show last weekend about some of the new electronics that are being worked on .

There is this TV that is just like what Sylvia said in her " Prophecy " book that she wrote and had copyrighted around 2004/2005 .

She said that there would be this small thin Wireless TV.

Lo and behold on this show the tv was as thin as a credit card.

I couldn't believe the 5 different layers to make the components for a device was rolled out so thin that all of them together was as thin as the human hair.

Looking at the book, I did not see anything about the media reader that allows you to download books and magazines on it.

Sylvia did mention something about a wrist watch that could be like a cell phone and show people from all over in a confrence call.

Is anything like that out yet or in the works yet?

On the show they are talking about replacing chargers on all our battery operated devices with some type of air can not remember what it was.

I want say carbon dioxide, but you get the general idea.

Love and light, always, Eveningblossom

Eveningblossom

Joined date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:12 pm

Maybe the people who made the Kindle read Prophecy and thought that it sounded like a good idea Laughing

The kindle has been out for a little while now.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down