The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.
The SBNS Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Healing Teacher

4 posters

Go down

Healing Teacher Empty Healing Teacher

Post by spirit-being Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:00 pm

One day i was meditating and connecting with something higher, i felt someone was there. I asked what is your name and i got an answer, he was my healing teacher. I was amazed at this and asked many more questions, in which i got answers to. One of my abilities is healing, and this is what i had learned.

Many Blessings
spirit-being
spirit-being

Libra Cat
Joined date : 2008-12-14

http://www.spiritsjourney.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Healing Teacher Empty Re: Healing Teacher

Post by samijo Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:48 pm

I find that it is so amazing things are so simple as to ask and ye shall recieve.
I find myself asking now when I sence things going on around me. Like a smell, or feeling. Who is this or what is this? The answers come. Simply!
samijo
samijo

Leo Dragon
Joined date : 2008-02-19

http://www.psychicreadingsbysami.com

Back to top Go down

Post by d-knots Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:28 pm

I for sure have someone around me most of the time
at work
at my home
is where I notice more obviously
but I suspect it's all the time
even when I feel abandoned I'm supposed to feel that way, to learn..... study
I, at least once, remember that i yelled harshly at mother and father but I later apologized
and explained I had to because I felt as if they didn't really hear me ..... I have to learn..
to appreciate my gift from them and not waste the precious time I have.... Rolling Eyes , so true...

Have a Better Time going forward.....
I know I'm corny, guys but I believe in pixxie dust......LOL
d-knots
d-knots

Joined date : 2008-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:13 pm

spirit-being wrote:One day i was meditating and connecting with something higher, i felt someone was there. I asked what is your name and i got an answer, he was my healing teacher. I was amazed at this and asked many more questions, in which i got answers to. One of my abilities is healing, and this is what i had learned.

Many Blessings
That is very cool.
It's nice to get answers...or so i have heard lol Rolling Eyes
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by in2wish4everpeace Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:29 am

spirit-being wrote:One day i was meditating and connecting with something higher, i felt someone was there. I asked what is your name and i got an answer, he was my healing teacher. I was amazed at this and asked many more questions, in which i got answers to. One of my abilities is healing, and this is what i had learned.

Many Blessings

This is very intresting, a profound experience indeed.

Did it all happen in an instant, like a dream, where there is no such thing as time, and it went by in a flash, or was it like a real conversation, did it take minutes or longer.
in2wish4everpeace
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat
Joined date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down