The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.
The SBNS Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Edited: Yes, actually I AM an idiot!

5 posters

Go down

Edited: Yes, actually I AM an idiot! Empty Edited: Yes, actually I AM an idiot!

Post by Guest Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:35 pm

I just thought I would dredge this up, in case any people who haven't been able to access the forum, actually think I am an idiot.
Trust me, I am not.
You weren't banned anyways, just gave myself a christmas present that I didn't have to look at your name.
But now, I just don't care anymore!
Search for as many stats as you want.
Lurk all you want.

Oh and to correct you...this forum wasn't created in ANY response to 'that vile website'
Talk about over inflated egos!!!
Really, It's NOT all about Robert or Randi
It's about Sylvia, her teaching, and people who like to follow them or at least be open-minded enough to consider them.

Last edited by h8in' life on Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Edited: Yes, actually I AM an idiot! Empty Re: Edited: Yes, actually I AM an idiot!

Post by spirit-being Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:22 am

I am not really sure why im posting here but i feel compelled to.

I dont think anyone is stupid, we all have made mistakes but learning from our mistakes, is so enlightening. I love you all and may God bless you all the days of this life and every other life to follow.

Many Blessings
spirit-being
spirit-being

Libra Cat
Joined date : 2008-12-14

http://www.spiritsjourney.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Edited: Yes, actually I AM an idiot! Empty Re: Edited: Yes, actually I AM an idiot!

Post by in2wish4everpeace Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:13 pm

Psi wrote:I just thought I would dredge this up, in case any people who haven't been able to access the forum, actually think I am an idiot.
Trust me, I am not.
You weren't banned anyways, just gave myself a christmas present that I didn't have to look at your name.
But now, I just don't care anymore!
Search for as many stats as you want.
Lurk all you want.

Oh and to correct you...this forum wasn't created in ANY response to 'that vile website'
Talk about over inflated egos!!!
Really, It's NOT all about Robert or Randi
It's about Sylvia, her teaching, and people who like to follow them or at least be open-minded enough to consider them.

Psi, why are you worrying about them anymore? Your just lowering your energy and your mood, your letting them dictate your mood of thinking, they are "winning" if you let them do that to you. Just dont waste anymore energy thinking about them, dont feed the beast anymore, its what they want. Yes i know i have fallen for that kind of stuff in the past, but it just feeds the negative energy patterns, be above them and dont even give them the satisfaction, that is what i say.
in2wish4everpeace
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat
Joined date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:28 pm

I was having a moment Rolling Eyes
besides maybe if people OTHER than them logged in here once in a while it wouldn't make much difference.
But if the members want to turn it over to them...that's their choice.
AND I don't like falsehoods.
So I have the right to set the record straight.
Why is it everyone else is entitlted to brandish their sword in 'righteous anger' but if I do it, i'm wrong!?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by in2wish4everpeace Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:41 pm

I am not really aware of how much they lurk around here as much as you do,, but remember this, if you branish your sword of rightousness, then at the end of the day, you end up feeling crummier than at the start, then where do you go from there? It is just an energy that is always feeding upon itself and wanting more. I wont be the least suprised if they are snickering and joking that they might have gotten some kind of reaction from you, if any. Its just a lose lose, situation here. I guess its up to you to figure out, if all of this rightous anger is benifiting you and your peace, or not.
in2wish4everpeace
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by LargeWingSpan Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:23 pm

OMG! WTF!?

Interesting how it is around here, certain people whine and complain and everyone fawns all over them. Certain other ones VENT, and they get a damn SERMON!? COME ON PEOPLE! Perhaps nobody noticed this thread is Titled "THE SOAP BOX" Which imo, means people can VENT without getting a sermon, especially when the person giving that sermon doesnt know all the facts behind the story causing the VENTING!

People need to get out of their damn BOXES! Beating A Dead Horse Beating A Dead Horse Beating A Dead Horse

LargeWingSpan

Joined date : 2008-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post by in2wish4everpeace Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:22 pm

I dont know what is going on around here, was there post deleted by members of the skeptics forums or what, i have no idea. Im really not knowing what your comments are about Largewingspan, again im clueless about Randi or any other of the skeptics making things hectic around here, so uh, Happy Holidays, and i hope this are gonna be better tommarrow, because i sense some angst, i definately sense angst.
in2wish4everpeace
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by spirit-being Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:54 pm

My appologies i do always try and help, i know nothing of what went on in the other forum. I dont really understand what is going on or exactly what the Soap Box is for. But one thing i know as a human being is that helping people is what i must do. I love this forum, but how can a person be themselves, if they cannot speak and help others. It would be great if you could explain what is allowed to be said in this forum. i feel a little confused atm Rolling Eyes

Many Blessings
Happy Holidays
spirit-being
spirit-being

Libra Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by LargeWingSpan Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:31 pm

I guess its a personal issue of mine. I felt I needed to stick up for a friend. You see, there are a few people here, who post something, then get 'attacked' for it. Not mentioning names, but those around here for awhile should know who I mean. While others, choose to vent, in the way they feel comfortable doing, and they get a sermon of fluffy words.

There is nothing wrong with wanting to help people and speak your mind, positivly or even "testing the limit" in my opinion. As I was raised to speak up, dont ever get stepped on. There is a little saying I found the other day that speaks of my "vocalism" which is "I dont bite my tongue because it HURTS!" Giggle Now of course that doesnt give me or anyone else the right to be disrespectful or 'serve a personal attack'. I beleive in sticking up for family and friends, and I will speak up when I beleive it warrants it, imo this is one of those times. If anyone is offended, so be it and dont read it, because frankly, I was offended by the response I saw PSI receive.

For those of us who have been around the block with this forum and one from our past, this "Righteous Anger" and 'swingin a sword' around has seemed to show a double standard. I Don't Get It Others in our past (who will remain nameless) 'swung a sword' and were praised for it. However others arent getting the same respect.

Last edited by LargeWingSpan on Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

LargeWingSpan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:36 pm

Spirit being,
I am sorry you are confused.
Which is understandable seeing as you are new member
I didn't want this to get ugly
I was just venting as was stated. Being a Leo sometimes I ROAR LOL

In2 was just expressing his opinion that I should let it go.
LargeWingSpan was just sticking up for me.

as for Edited: Yes, actually I AM an idiot! 597882
as long as members follow the rules set forth in the Membership agreement, the soap box is for pretty much anything you want to say.

I do agree I have better things that require my attention and focus Smile
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by in2wish4everpeace Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:36 pm

LargeWingspan, your becoming what you want to try and stop, your becoming a negative, sarcastic, and vaguely mean spirited element on these forums here, whether your trying to stick up for Psi or not. Anyone can see that those words of you saying i was talking of "Fluffy words" and "Sermon" very very unneccessary, i just want you to finally realize what your becoming...Again, i know what your response is gonna be, its not going to be apologetic, if ever, your going to justify what you have said, your going to make me realize im not perfect either,, well i know im not perfect, i really do try to help, and say what is on my mind, me 1 year ago, or even me 2 years ago, im not the same person, i have even learned things about myself in the past 6 months, i have matured and grown as a spiritual human being. I dont even know why im writing this, im gonna probably get ganged up on again, once again that crazy ole IN2 saying things, thinking this and that. But this is true, im seeing a pattern in the works, you misunderstand my angle of where im coming from, or if im trying to be more positive, and your making it seem like im being negative, its just wrong.
in2wish4everpeace
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by LargeWingSpan Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:49 pm

IN2...............I think its best you stay on 'your side of the room' and Ill stay on 'my side of the room'...............beyond that, anything else I want to say to you, will be in PM. Waving

LargeWingSpan

Back to top Go down

Post by d-knots Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:55 pm

I love you guys.... ( I am so corny....lol...Ghostbusters!)
so, I would miss your maturing days of time....lol

It's our journey folks
I kinda of see this as a playground and we could be spiritual kids together...

whatever i read but don't always post
and sometimes I compose a post and don't post it...lol
I try to be thoughtful of what the feelings might be - like projection -
and base my decison on if I can bear to be responsible for any one
taking it the wrong way....so it's a learning adventure here...

more power to us and all are welcome ....right?

Sending magical, mystical LOVE tonight....amen.... to all of us....

and yes I definietly would think alot about defending those that I care about
and sometimes the way to care is just to be around and not say if it might be taken incorrectly it's just traditional...
we are adults and good adults don't have to apologize for their goodness... I love school 'cause you learn something and I am so happy to know Sylvia's philosophy because it will protect me as long as I desire it too do so.....

Frankly, you'all can say whatever you choose and I will roll with it....in my own time pirat

Just remember that I Love you and that it'll be alright.......( it's from a song off the radio. I know! Rolling Eyes )

Whatever is the Highest Will
for me in the Universe
I now Claim - Colette Baron-Reid
Edited: Yes, actually I AM an idiot! Lidhospsunrisepussetc007
copyright 2008
d-knots
d-knots

Joined date : 2008-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by LargeWingSpan Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:50 pm

Thank You DKnotts for changing the tone of where this thread was going. Hug 2

We Love you too!

Yes I claim my part of the responsibility for turning it in that direction as well. I cant take back what I said, because its been said, and I meant what I said when I said it. Maybe next time ill be able to slow my mind a bit and go about it in a different way.

Your perspective DKnotts is much appreciated. Rock On!

LargeWingSpan

Back to top Go down

Post by d-knots Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:43 pm

I THANK YOU also....very much....
I was looking out my window and saw this beautiful sunshine
and I thought I couldn't capture it's brilliance
though some of it i believe was possible to do
so I'm sharing it's vibrancy with y'all...lol
as you can see the blues and the whites can be healing... Wink

Edited: Yes, actually I AM an idiot! Sunandblue008Edited: Yes, actually I AM an idiot! Sunandblue009Edited: Yes, actually I AM an idiot! Sunandblue010Copyright 2008
This is the Sun today just outside my window
and door basking ( yes!) the fresh air...
....very healing.
LOVE 2009 LOVE
d-knots
d-knots

Joined date : 2008-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by spirit-being Thu Dec 25, 2008 1:06 pm

Absolutely Beautiful Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Many Blessings I love you
spirit-being
spirit-being

Libra Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by in2wish4everpeace Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:26 am

Thank you D-Knots, you have always remained a positive light,, your warmth is genuine.

Largewingspan, let me just tell everyone here, that he is a good guy, i really dont mean those words that i have said about him in the past, he is not negative, he is just trying to defend his friends, as i can tell by now, my words where exagerated just showing my frustrations, i no longer hold the anger or frustration i did a few days ago, i just want to apologize. Hope you have had a happy holidays with your families, god bless.
in2wish4everpeace
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:00 pm

I thank everyone for their opinions and comments

I have come to the conclusion that YES i am an idiot, or at the very least naive. I'm TOO TRUSTING, or maybe I am just so needy I will believe what people tell me.
But this is not in ANY relation to the previous conversation regarding the skeptics.

Carry on with the tread if you must.
As far as I am concerned, I have said all I need to say.

Psi---OUT
Peace
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by samijo Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:59 pm

I am throwing my Two Cents in here! I think Patrick is very special in his way of standing up and protecting his friends from being badgered. I think he is a wonderful person. And I understand why he gets alittle more edgier that some, because he has seen (read) alot of bashing. I also agree with him this is a soap box and God knows I drag out that box and rant and rave on it too. So letter rip! This is what this room is for to let it fly. When the dust settles then shake hands and leave the room feeling refresh cause you got it off your chest. Love and peace is wonderful, but there isnt one person out there doesnt get aggervated from one time to another and just need to vent it out with out some one telling you to let it go and become a better person. lol even though that person is wanting to help things out for the other person. Maybe it would be appreciated some other thread and not this one. THATS MY OPPINION AND I AM STICKIN TO IT! LOVE YOU ALL!!!! I KNOW ABOUT BEING ATTACKED FORSURE ....i have battle wounds. lol but it only hurts until it stops. lol
samijo
samijo

Leo Dragon

http://www.psychicreadingsbysami.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down