The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.
The SBNS Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 dreams

2 posters

Go down

3 dreams Empty 3 dreams

Post by Eveningblossom Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:28 pm

I woke up Saturday morning rubbing my left leg with my right foot after I felt someone come to my bed and make a dime sized circle of chill on my left leg. It was a TOS visitor, I am sure.

Lester told me he had a dream earlier that he had a dream that he was in the Pre- Civil War Era cutting down some trees to make some wheels for cannons. He did not wear a uniform or know where he was.

With his fascination for Civil War History and love of woodworking, it is of no surprise that he did not make wooden artillery such as caissons and wagons.

I myself have one of my ancestors not yet old enough to sign up, raise beef for the men/ women.

Was it him?

Last night I had a dream about a man with the kindest face and the sweetest voice with an all over glow.

I can not describe the love I felt for him as it radiated all over my body and my heart felt like it would bust. This emotion was felt to the very depth of my soul.

I had feelings like this with my son's father but it pales in comparison.

This stuff was pure.

We talk of our eye candy men/women but this was the real deal on a whole different level, going there was not even in the equation at that point .

I had a sense he was my age (63) on the 26th of this month, but he looked 30.

Love and light, always, Eveningblossom

Eveningblossom

Joined date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

3 dreams Empty Re: 3 dreams

Post by Guest Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:19 pm

Hey!
I want some of what she is having ^^^ lol!
I wonder if it was your soul mate??
I'm glad you could remember that dream/visit, so often I think we don't remember much of what goes on.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by d-knots Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:37 pm

I like it!
esspecially that it felt good and was healing and relaxing

I had a similar visitation or rather like I visited tos

before my grandbabu (baby) was born

a female slender, long light brown/blonde hair

in a no-feet could be seen, flowing, near white toga-ish dress
empire to waist line form

reaching and looking out in my direction and smiling

as she became faded out and I woke up...

I though it was my grandbabu saying that she will be ok and that she is happy to come in to us

or her passed away great-grandmother that was similar in looks...

I toss between the two and lean toward it being my g-babe saying hello to me.
( of course, the person looked almost 30 - I remember when..lol..) Cloud 9
d-knots
d-knots

Joined date : 2008-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Eveningblossom Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:06 pm

Psi,

Most of the time before I go to sleep, I pray to remember what I dream and be able to make sense of them.

Sometimes I pray to have a spiritual experience of their choice.

I have yet to get from request a first and last name of someone that I can research and validate.

I did get to see an orb that I have requested a while back along with many other blessings.

Here are a few that you may enjoy.

Following meditation and prayer, about two in the morning around the 19th of September in 2008, I was sitting in my easy chair with Griffen, My five year old female green Quaker Parrot.

I was holding her to the side of my face with her beak resting in my ear while talking to her and making kissing sounds. My eyes were closed while enjoying her sweet sounds.

I happened to open my eyes and look up to see a feather float by in an exact straight line about 3 feet from the floor.

I got up and went closer to it to see it was inside a transparent orb.

There was a black outline inside of the orb to define the transparency of the orb to the contrast of clear space of my front room.

The feather started out as a thin line of white and as it filled the bottom part of the orb became more spread out and Ultramarine Blue.

I could see the tiny vein like shafts and structure of the bright illuminated, neon like feather.

This beautiful orb continued moving in a straight line toward the right until it vanished.

After praying to see an orb; It was most truly a blessing to see an Archangel as an answer to my prayers.
Praise Azna & Om, Mother and Father, God, my guides and all of the angels, each and every phylum and all that is holy, white light to to all.

Saturday, the sixth of September 08 was my garage sale.

It was quite an experience if I must say in more ways than one.

People started arriving way ahead of time.

While I sat in an old rocking chair ,sipped ice tea and visited with a lot of nice people, they handed me money on this fine sunny day.

After awhile there was no one there and Lester was inside the machine shed working I decided to see how much money I had in my pocket and James (SG) said do not count the money just yet, so I just sorted out the bills and folded them all evenly.

It later came to about 50 bucks.

All of a sudden I look up and see a transparent woman starting to float toward me and I jerked from being suddenly startled .

She vanished immediately and I tried to call her back with no luck.

At a quick glance I could see that she was tall, about 5' 8" and wore a long beige skirt and prim white blouse neatly tucked in at the waist.

From the way she was dressed I would place her at being about 30 during 1870s or so.

She did not bear any resemblance to anyone in my family but had the lighter brown hair, height, and complexion as Lester and his family.

It puzzles me as to who she was and why did she not show her self to Lester instead of me.

When I told Lester about her he said, I wonder what she came to buy.

Since my ad in the paper mentioned quilting fabric, I know without a doubt as most of the ladies did buy some.

Lester said, "She must have seen a lovely piece of fabric that she wanted."

Most of the women in the 1800s quilted and made their own clothes.

I later found out that a seamstress lived in this area at the time and it was possible that she was born on this property.

Eveningblossom

Back to top Go down

Post by d-knots Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:21 pm

LOL...., you sound like a pleasant couple - both believers....

Has Lester had any experiences?

Fun to hear about it! Shocked ..LOL...
d-knots
d-knots

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:37 pm

The feather started out as a thin line of white and as it filled the bottom part of the orb became more spread out and Ultramarine Blue.

Ok it looks like I have some work to do on the Angels and wing color Duh! i knew I was forgetting something.
Unfortunately that book is upstairs. hopefully I will remember to grab it.
blue... which one is blue Thinking
I really wish I was able to get all those posts Ronnie made on GSB. Sad

ok less work for me, this one is covered LOL
Read this thread
EDIT:
I also re-read your post and you said it was an Archangel...
think it is time for me to go to bed drunken
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Eveningblossom Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:34 pm

Lester had an "Uncle Melvin" that used to live with his family after his wife died.

Uncle Melvin was an early riser and each morning he would go and pull on Lester's toes in order to wake him up for school.

One day Lester told me some one told me someone pulled on his toes and then he told me about his Uncle Melvin.

I said said out loud, " I want you to pull on my toes too, Uncle Melvin" !!!

Later that afternoon I took a nap and Lo and behold Melvin came and gave me a shy, do not know you very well one finger poke on my toe.

One of my parrots started sqwaking on a nearby perch at the foot of my bed as she too felt the sudden movement of energy.

Every now and then Melvin drops by to visit either Lester or I.

We get riders in the car as some one will start smoking as we do not.

Lester has a grandfather that used to smoke a pipe and kept it filled with Prince Albert Pipe Tobacco.

It is so wierd to say we have a guest or the cat was on the bed this morning from TOS as some would think we are nuts; even more so when there were at least two times we shared an event at the same time together. lol

One time it was a cooking timer that dinged which we have not used in years .

The old wind up timer was sitting on a shelf under the TV.

We were sitting around having that second cup of coffee that morning.

When all of a sudden ding!

We both knew without a doubt it was my just passed TOS stepdad telling us to get up off our lazy behinds and get some work done.

The other time was a few years ago driving on the way home from a "Sylvia Lecture".

We went to Minneapolis MN. to see her and on the way back home Lester was going to make a turn onto a different road and the steering wheel would not turn. As soon as he got passed that road the car became normal again.

Then Lester realized it would have been the wrong way.

Later at the shop the car checked out without any problems.

We have a bird that can say white light and when Lester asked him if he was surrounded by " The White Light Of The Holy Spirit " he chirped " Yes "

He can also say " GOB A SHOO " ( God Bless You) !!!!!!!

Eveningblossom

Back to top Go down

Post by d-knots Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:01 pm

I love your birdie I love you - what a joy......
"GOB A SHOO", Lester and Eveningblossom
TY for sharing Heart 2
d-knots
d-knots

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down