The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.
The SBNS Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Other animal totems

4 posters

Go down

Other animal totems Empty Re: Other animal totems

Post by Guest Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:59 pm

Eagle ~ Divine spirit, sacrifice, connection to Creator, intelligence, renewal, courage, illumination of spirit healing, freedom, risk taker. Eagle represents the Great Spirit. New dimensions are opening up and your perception and understanding of spirituality increases. Maintain balance and recognize the connection with all our relations.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by LargeWingSpan Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:15 pm

Psi wrote:

Eagle ~ Divine spirit, sacrifice, connection to Creator, intelligence, renewal, courage, illumination of spirit healing, freedom, risk taker. Eagle represents the Great Spirit. New dimensions are opening up and your perception and understanding of spirituality increases. Maintain balance and recognize the connection with all our relations.

Hey Cool!! Thanks PSI!!!

Not sure im really a risk taker though....

LargeWingSpan

Joined date : 2008-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Love2Smile Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:18 pm

I believe mine is a dolphin..I just LOVE them and have them everywhere...lol including ona chain a wear...

BIG HUGS!!!!

Stacy
Love2Smile
Love2Smile

Capricorn Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:23 pm

Dolphin ~ Kind, salvation, wisdom, happiness, playful, prudent, capable of deep emotion, rhythm, balance, harmony, freedom, communication. Symbolic to people with lung/breathing probs. If you're a loner, try working/getting involved with groups, read books on body language. You are a peacemaker and bring joy to others. You will establish psychic connection to all creatures - animal and human.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Love2Smile Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:14 pm

Psi wrote:
Dolphin ~ Kind, salvation, wisdom, happiness, playful, prudent, capable of deep emotion, rhythm, balance, harmony, freedom, communication. Symbolic to people with lung/breathing probs. If you're a loner, try working/getting involved with groups, read books on body language. You are a peacemaker and bring joy to others. You will establish psychic connection to all creatures - animal and human.

Aww that sounds great..Yeah I'm not really a loner..I like being around people..NOw don't get me wrong..I love my quiet time to just relax and let things go, but I love being around people and helping them...

Ya know I have heard this before about dolphins..I really do have them ALL over my room...Below is a pic of the chain I wear that I never take off..

Other animal totems Mychain

BIG HUGS!!

Stacy
Love2Smile
Love2Smile

Capricorn Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by samijo Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:53 am

I am american indian so I do know about totems. It is the animal that comes to you mostly in dream state or for me and others of my anicestery is the way it happens. I always been fasicnated with big cats of course I am a Leo! But my totem is a deer. I thought wow that isnt scarey at all. And I read about how you totem is like something that would protect you when you are in danger.
I guess the deer is fast and tries to avoid trouble but when it is cornered will fight to the end. Also, taste meat and is loved to be hunted.
People always get warm and fuzzy seening deer, or excited. This is my take.
samijo
samijo

Leo Dragon

http://www.psychicreadingsbysami.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Love2Smile Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:43 pm

Hmmm wow a deer.. That is very interesting...ya know come to think of it..I don't really have any animals that come to me in that dream state..I love Native American culture....Being part N.A.I..My mom also has a fondness for anything related...

I'm still facinated about the deer..lol

BIG HUGS!!

Stacy
Love2Smile
Love2Smile

Capricorn Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:54 pm

Deer ~ Compassion, peace, intellectual, gentle, caring, kind,subtlety, gracefulness, femininity, innocence and seller of adventure. Cultivate new friends and ideas, try something new, dont be afraid to cry, nurture yourself and take time to heal. Try meditation, look deep within yourself and root out major fears. If its not the time for confrontation, know when to walk away, be alert to danger.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by samijo Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:59 pm

Thank you for that, Jen I appreciate it.
samijo
samijo

Leo Dragon

http://www.psychicreadingsbysami.com

Back to top Go down

Post by d-knots Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:29 pm

Psi,
do you have anything on a gazelle?
my family member was told that is her totem.
I think it fits her she looks like one...lol
- slender and sleek, really!

anything good about that? rendeer
d-knots
d-knots

Joined date : 2008-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:55 pm

d-knots wrote:Psi,
do you have anything on a gazelle?
my family member was told that is her totem.
I think it fits her she looks like one...lol
- slender and sleek, really!

anything good about that? rendeer
nope i didn't see anything about a gazelle. wonder if there is another name for a gazelle scratch
sorry...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down