The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.
The SBNS Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

reincarnations

2 posters

Go down

reincarnations Empty reincarnations

Post by samijo Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:27 am

Here is a thought I had!
Are souls all made at one time? (In the beginning!) Then they are given the choice to come into this world or another when ever they want?
And if that was so, how could it be that we all say that we are on our last lives, but then I have heard "that is a new soul"? How could that be if the souls were created all at one time.
And if the souls was not created at one time, how would this work.. God says well I think I need to created more souls cause these are old? Souls do not wear out do they? And where do old souls go if they are worn out...Old Souls home? lol
Please give me your thoughts of this. Thanks.
samijo
samijo

Leo Dragon
Joined date : 2008-02-19

http://www.psychicreadingsbysami.com

Back to top Go down

reincarnations Empty Re: reincarnations

Post by Guest Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:15 pm

I believe that all souls were created at the same time.
I do believe Sylvia's books teach this as well.
that all souls are eternal. no souls get "old" or "worn out". eternal is eternal.
Even if a soul hasn't come into an incarnation, they essentially are the same 'age' as all the others.
New souls?? personally i think it is baloney!
yes- a lot of people are on their last life, and souls with less incarnations will come in. Two Cents
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:31 am

all souls have been in God but came into consciousness at the same time. No OLD souls... and you are right even if they haven incarnated before they are same "age" as the rest of us.Yeah new to incarnating...LOL oh what fun it is to ride....... I'm glad the merry go ride is coming to a close(last life).. Oh did i just coin a new phrase??? Giggle
jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com
jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com

Pisces Monkey
Joined date : 2008-02-28

http://www.freewebs.com/reiki-master/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum