The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.
The SBNS Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prayer offering

4 posters

Go down

Prayer offering Empty Prayer offering

Post by samijo Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:12 am

Please join in with me on the Prayer offering.
I offer up this prayer for all the people in the world that are suffering with these hard times.
I ask that a protective Light of Love surround us all. I ask to take the worries from us all. I ask to give us the strength to carry on.
I believe that we all are feeling the pressures of life right now. I know that I am being called up on to bring everyones love and faith together
for support in our prayers.
Mother & Father God & all of Heavely Family, please hear our prayers.
The worries are so abundant here on earth. Many of us has lost our jobs.
Many of us are sick without healthcare. We are in dispart times right now here on earth.
I know that worry does us no good. Still yet we are human and the worries of our ego runs rampily in our minds.
God we ask you to take this worry from us. Show us the way to come together and be strong and ride these hard times out.
I ask that you take that silver rope that connects us all and drawn it closer to one another.
Please show us the way the light and the love to over come this phase of your existance.
We long for the love that only you can give, that unconditional, protective, pure love. We are so grateful of all the things that we do have.
I for one is so grateful for all my friends that I have come together with on the internet. All the people in my daily life. I am so grateful for
all that I do have. I do have faith and strenght to reach out and extent my love and prayers to all that need me.
I do not doubt that you will show us the way. God I know that when we come together in your name we make the light brighter so that all can see.
This is what I am asking is for us all to able to come together and say a prayer for human kind at this time.
Mother and Father God you are the way and the light to all things. We pray for peace and abundance for all. We do not need extras this is not what I ask for.
I am asking that we are all fed, a place of comfort to live, bring love and peace to us that long for it. Bring us together in the light. To have the things that we
must have to live in this world as we know it. Give our new President and all the official a open mind and loving heart to do the right things for our country.
Let those that are greedy and selffish within their hearts to see the light and share with those that suffer and do without. Bring this country back together.
let those of the light multiply and grow through out the land. I pray for equality and duality in all things just as you had wanted it to be. Let us all remember that
we are one within the divine. Cleanse our minds and souls of the negative things in this world. Give us the strength to regain out confidence and faith that you
never leave us even in the darkest times. Show us how to survive in this world today without all the worries and pain and sickness. We ask these things God for we
know as our Heavenly Parents would never want your children to suffer. Tell us what to do, show us the way. Infuse us all.
AMEN.

PLEASE JOIN IN WITH ME A WRITE A PETITIONAL PRAYER TO OUR HEAVENLY FAMILY! PLEASE DO IT NOW. LET US COMING TOGETHER! MAKE OUR HEARTS, MINDS AND SOULS BECOME ONE WITHIN THE DIVINE.
LOVE AND LIGHTS TO US ALL. KNOWING THAT ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IN THE LIGHT OF GOD. BLESSINGS ARE COMING. PLEASE JOIN ME NOW. WRITE YOUR OWN PRAYER AND PETITION RIGHT HERE. LET US ALL COME TOGETHER AND BECOME THAT BEACON OF LIGHT. BRING ALL THAT YOU KNOW FROM OTHERS SITES HERE TO WRITE IT DOWN, WHAT THEIR PRAYERS ARE. THANK YOU! MY LOVE FOR YOU ALL IS VERY STRONG AND I KNOW THAT THE LIGHT WILL SHINE BRITE...
samijo
samijo

Leo Dragon
Joined date : 2008-02-19

http://www.psychicreadingsbysami.com

Back to top Go down

Prayer offering Empty Re: Prayer offering

Post by d-knots Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:43 pm

Amen,
Hear the Song of Hope
and Feel the Touch of Help
Nurturing Mankinds Needs
Today and Ever-After;
Winter, Spring, Summer and Fall
during the Eve and Light
- Infinitly -
Our World. Dove
d-knots
d-knots

Joined date : 2008-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by samijo Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:00 am

22 views and 2 prayers Praying
samijo
samijo

Leo Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by in2wish4everpeace Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:49 am

Prayers on the way, a new beginning and let loose the negativity, prayers for all friends and family. Angel 2 Angel 2
in2wish4everpeace
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat
Joined date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by samijo Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:10 am

great Job you two! now lets see this thread fill up with prayers! LET OUT LIGHT LET IT SHINE! WE CAN MAKE THIS LIGHT BRIGHT! LOVE! SEND THE LOVE OUT EVERYONE! Director Cheer Leader Angel 2 Big Group Hug Angel
samijo
samijo

Leo Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:25 am

just prayed your prayer to azna
jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com
jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com

Pisces Monkey
Joined date : 2008-02-28

http://www.freewebs.com/reiki-master/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:15 pm

samijo wrote:Please join in with me on the Prayer offering.
I offer up this prayer for all the people in the world that are suffering with these hard times.
I ask that a protective Light of Love surround us all. I ask to take the worries from us all. I ask to give us the strength to carry on.
I believe that we all are feeling the pressures of life right now. I know that I am being called up on to bring everyones love and faith together
for support in our prayers.
Mother & Father God & all of Heavely Family, please hear our prayers.
The worries are so abundant here on earth. Many of us has lost our jobs.
Many of us are sick without healthcare. We are in dispart times right now here on earth.
I know that worry does us no good. Still yet we are human and the worries of our ego runs rampily in our minds.
God we ask you to take this worry from us. Show us the way to come together and be strong and ride these hard times out.
I ask that you take that silver rope that connects us all and drawn it closer to one another.
Please show us the way the light and the love to over come this phase of your existance.
We long for the love that only you can give, that unconditional, protective, pure love. We are so grateful of all the things that we do have.
I for one is so grateful for all my friends that I have come together with on the internet. All the people in my daily life. I am so grateful for
all that I do have. I do have faith and strenght to reach out and extent my love and prayers to all that need me.
I do not doubt that you will show us the way. God I know that when we come together in your name we make the light brighter so that all can see.
This is what I am asking is for us all to able to come together and say a prayer for human kind at this time.
Mother and Father God you are the way and the light to all things. We pray for peace and abundance for all. We do not need extras this is not what I ask for.
I am asking that we are all fed, a place of comfort to live, bring love and peace to us that long for it. Bring us together in the light. To have the things that we
must have to live in this world as we know it. Give our new President and all the official a open mind and loving heart to do the right things for our country.
Let those that are greedy and selffish within their hearts to see the light and share with those that suffer and do without. Bring this country back together.
let those of the light multiply and grow through out the land. I pray for equality and duality in all things just as you had wanted it to be. Let us all remember that
we are one within the divine. Cleanse our minds and souls of the negative things in this world. Give us the strength to regain out confidence and faith that you
never leave us even in the darkest times. Show us how to survive in this world today without all the worries and pain and sickness. We ask these things God for we
know as our Heavenly Parents would never want your children to suffer. Tell us what to do, show us the way. Infuse us all.
AMEN.

PLEASE JOIN IN WITH ME A WRITE A PETITIONAL PRAYER TO OUR HEAVENLY FAMILY! PLEASE DO IT NOW. LET US COMING TOGETHER! MAKE OUR HEARTS, MINDS AND SOULS BECOME ONE WITHIN THE DIVINE.
LOVE AND LIGHTS TO US ALL. KNOWING THAT ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IN THE LIGHT OF GOD. BLESSINGS ARE COMING. PLEASE JOIN ME NOW. WRITE YOUR OWN PRAYER AND PETITION RIGHT HERE. LET US ALL COME TOGETHER AND BECOME THAT BEACON OF LIGHT. BRING ALL THAT YOU KNOW FROM OTHERS SITES HERE TO WRITE IT DOWN, WHAT THEIR PRAYERS ARE. THANK YOU! MY LOVE FOR YOU ALL IS VERY STRONG AND I KNOW THAT THE LIGHT WILL SHINE BRITE...
AMEN SAMI! Praying
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by samijo Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:56 am

It has been brought to my attention that some do not like to write down prayers in public, from being shy, or not being able to think of a prayer to write down, whatever it maybe
..I understand truely I do.
I wanted to bring us all together and make the light get brighter that is all.
I will make another attempt at this, for I will not give up.
I feel that we are to make this happen.
This is why I will use Sylvia's Tenet to help us:
IX - You are a light in a lonely, dark desert that enlightens many.

Please: all you have to do is have the intention of love with in your hearts, souls and minds and write :
"I am a light in this lonely desert."
Lets see how big this light can get! Lets light this desert up! Bring on the light "LOVE of God".
samijo
samijo

Leo Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by d-knots Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:16 pm

"Mine Eyes in Light" by d-knots
Prayer offering PB140001
Warm Vanilla Scent
Prayer offering Lidcloudssunset004