The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.
The SBNS Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A visit from my cat PV

3 posters

Go down

A visit from my cat PV Empty A visit from my cat PV

Post by Love2Smile Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:20 pm

OK so as some of you know, my cat PV passed away a last month..He was 9yrs old and I had him since he was about 2 days old..

Well about a week after he passed I "thought" I felt a cat jump on my bed..(I now have 10 cats so I know a when a cat jumps on my bed..lol)

I looked around and thought maybe one of the cats got into my room. ( the cats are not allowed in my room but sometimes sneak in)

Nothing....

Then yesterday I was talking to my mom about PV and this morning I had a visit from PV in my dream..I walked out into the living room and looked at the back of the couch and he was laying there..he looked up and saw me, meowed and went to get up to come see me like he always did ....

Then I woke up..grrrr..lol I am so happy that he is ok and doing well now..I miss him but I know he is around..

BIG HUGS!!

Stacy
Love2Smile
Love2Smile

Capricorn Cat
Joined date : 2008-02-19

Back to top Go down

A visit from my cat PV Empty Re: A visit from my cat PV

Post by in2wish4everpeace Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:06 am

Nice to know your cat is still finding ways to be around you. Angel
in2wish4everpeace
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat
Joined date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:24 pm

cat aw Heart 2
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Love2Smile Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:11 pm

yes I am too glad that he is around me...He looked so good...He didn't look sick or anything..Such a wonderful validation that our pets are still with us..

BIG HUGS!!

Stacy
Love2Smile
Love2Smile

Capricorn Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Nova Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:38 am

Good morning Stacy,

i am very happy for you sis.....oh the relief you must feel to know that PV is in a Truely wonderful place.

in some beliefs...reincarnation...it is said that the souls that are incarnated as beloved pets will next incarnate as humans.

when a soul is incarnated in a pet...we show that soul great love...we have the ability to nuture and form the soul and get 'it' ready for its next incarnation.

we help instill the love that will be with that soul forever.....

we show that soul how to love.

((((((HUGS)))))
anne
Blue Nova
Blue Nova

Cancer Monkey
Joined date : 2008-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Love2Smile Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:39 pm

He looked so good and healthy..I am glad that he validated that our pets are also much better once they cross over and then come see us..For a split second I was suprised to see him..I thought I was "seeing" something..lol so when I said, "PV?" and he looked up at me and meowed,I knew I was "dreaming" but that it was a visit from him..He was just waiting for me to come out of my room..Like he always did..

BIG HUGS!!

Stacy
Love2Smile
Love2Smile

Capricorn Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down