The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.
The SBNS Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vote YES to see Sylvia on Montel

5 posters

Go down

Vote YES to see Sylvia on Montel Empty Vote YES to see Sylvia on Montel

Post by Guest Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:09 pm

rjho1 i am disappointed you didn't say anything Rolling Eyes

There is a website with a poll asking if Montel should have Sylvia on his new show.
Now the skeptics started flooding the poll with NO votes...
I really don't think anything could influence the relationship of Montel and Sylvia but vote YES anyways!!!
or we can let the skeptics win this things ( or let them believe they can win)
Vote HERE
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Vote YES to see Sylvia on Montel Empty Re: Vote YES to see Sylvia on Montel

Post by in2wish4everpeace Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:48 pm

I voted yes on that poll, this is just some random poll, i do not think this will dictate whether or not Sylvia will be on his show, and i dont think that website had anything to do with Montel's show website.

Sylvia already confirmed she would be on Montel's new show, there is nothing to worry about.
in2wish4everpeace
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat
Joined date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by LargeWingSpan Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:23 pm

Thanks for the heads up PSI!

We already know that taping with Sylvia is GOING TO HAPPEN, so the skeptics can keep up their useless game.

LargeWingSpan

Joined date : 2008-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post by CelticLass Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:48 pm

Yep! Sylvia just announced at the Sept 29th Green Bay event that she will be back on television with Montel in January!
CelticLass
CelticLass

Aquarius Dragon
Joined date : 2008-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:12 pm

Well i personally knew when Sylvia was going to tape the show, I just didn't say anything. well almost Giggle i did tell someone.
but i just don't want them think they can win!

or i am bored....or maybe it's both
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Love2Smile Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:14 pm

I voted yes...
Love2Smile
Love2Smile

Capricorn Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:17 pm

well you know me and my BIG mouth... i had to respond to the comments, but I would like to think that I kept it professional and not starting a fight. and even if someone (aka one of Randi's pets) decides to respond, I don't really care. I've said my piece.

Here's what I wrote:

I find it comical that there are people out there that don't believe in the fact that Sylvia's main ability is to do her best at assuring us that we are ALL loved by God, we should accept and respect others, we should not judge, only worry about our own lives and choices, and that above all else...there's something after this existence. Sure, people can say what they want about her not being right every time, but why not ask ALL of those doctors who have given people with terminal diseases only months to live, and yet, those same terminal patients outlive those doctors' diagnoses. Aren't those doctors frauds? Aren't they the one's who are preying on other peoples' grief? Sure...don't answer that...that would only begin to unravel the safe security net of cynicism that so many people want to surround themselves in.

What about the government, and all of the politicians that have promised us that "this" wouldn't happen, or "that" wouldn't happen? Aren't they frauds? Why aren't we out to crucify them? After all, Sylvia gives far more people hope about living each day, than the doctors and politicians.

And let's not forget to discuss the "psychics" that wrote the Bible...which actual research for anyone who's interested will show, that NO ONE can agree or even find ACTUAL proof of who wrote what book of the Bible. So, really...fraud seems to be a certainity there.

Yeah...it just amazes me that history is so full of people who were believed to be "Frauds" :
-Joan of Arc
-The Salem Witch Trials
-Christopher Columbus
-Galleo
-JESUS
Admin
Admin
Administrator

Life Themes : No Idea...!
Libra Dog
Joined date : 2008-02-18

https://sbns.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Love2Smile Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:47 am

Admin wrote:well you know me and my BIG mouth... i had to respond to the comments, but I would like to think that I kept it professional and not starting a fight. and even if someone (aka one of Randi's pets) decides to respond, I don't really care. I've said my piece.

Here's what I wrote:

I find it comical that there are people out there that don't believe in the fact that Sylvia's main ability is to do her best at assuring us that we are ALL loved by God, we should accept and respect others, we should not judge, only worry about our own lives and choices, and that above all else...there's something after this existence. Sure, people can say what they want about her not being right every time, but why not ask ALL of those doctors who have given people with terminal diseases only months to live, and yet, those same terminal patients outlive those doctors' diagnoses. Aren't those doctors frauds? Aren't they the one's who are preying on other peoples' grief? Sure...don't answer that...that would only begin to unravel the safe security net of cynicism that so many people want to surround themselves in.

What about the government, and all of the politicians that have promised us that "this" wouldn't happen, or "that" wouldn't happen? Aren't they frauds? Why aren't we out to crucify them? After all, Sylvia gives far more people hope about living each day, than the doctors and politicians.

And let's not forget to discuss the "psychics" that wrote the Bible...which actual research for anyone who's interested will show, that NO ONE can agree or even find ACTUAL proof of who wrote what book of the Bible. So, really...fraud seems to be a certainity there.

Yeah...it just amazes me that history is so full of people who were believed to be "Frauds" :
-Joan of Arc
-The Salem Witch Trials
-Christopher Columbus
-Galleo
-JESUS

The Wave

Words of Truth..Finally spoken in a way that even the most immature people can understand....

BIG HUGS!!!

Stacy
Love2Smile
Love2Smile

Capricorn Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down