The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.
The SBNS Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OMG I JUST WENT TO THE GROCERY STORE

5 posters

Go down

OMG I JUST WENT TO THE GROCERY STORE Empty OMG I JUST WENT TO THE GROCERY STORE

Post by samijo Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:11 pm

I almost got sick to my stomack when I saw those prices at the grocery store.
It cost as much for a loaf of bread as it does for a gallon of gas. What the hell
are we going to do????
We can not get on food stamps we work!!! lol
I don't know how people are going to afford to live.
This is a crying out shame how this country is....
I mean come on now ....I mean I am hearing alot of blow right now about some of the politician are for the middle man.
What do they know about being the middle man, I mean going to harvert and living in hawaii is not a middle man life.
Or owning 14 houses around the usa....come on what part of middle man is that....
The middle man is someone that works their ass off to put some food on the table and if they have a flat tire have to patch
it cause they cant afford a new one. That maked too much money to get food stamps but not enough to buy food and pay the bills all in the same week. COME ON NOW.. ok there is nothing I can do about this crap but blow off here on the soap box...so I will crawl off now and put it back up until the next time. Beating A Dead Horse
samijo
samijo

Leo Dragon
Joined date : 2008-02-19

http://www.psychicreadingsbysami.com

Back to top Go down

OMG I JUST WENT TO THE GROCERY STORE Empty Re: OMG I JUST WENT TO THE GROCERY STORE

Post by Sunshine Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:41 pm

Yep..love the prices

$4.00 for bread
$8.50 for a tray of ground turkey
$13.00 for chicken
$10.00 laundry soap
$4.50 Eggs
$5.00 milk

$75.00 to fill up my little car with gas and $140.00 to fill up our bigger car affraid

Thank goodness for the 65cent lettuce that I could afford
and the $2.00 veggies at the farmers market!

Can't wait until we have our own little garden.. living on an island makes it more expensive too... No
Sunshine
Sunshine

Cancer Cat

Back to top Go down

OMG I JUST WENT TO THE GROCERY STORE Empty Re: OMG I JUST WENT TO THE GROCERY STORE

Post by Guest Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:25 pm

OY VEY!
I will be glad when the kids go back to school! no sooner do I get the groceries put away, they run right through all of them. At least they can get free meals at school Praying Thank God for small things!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:59 am

now going to Harvard on scholarships and working is the middle man way. Living in Hawaii as a single mom is not the rich life. however 7 houses is a rich man's life if you own them all.
jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com
jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com

Pisces Monkey
Joined date : 2008-02-28

http://www.freewebs.com/reiki-master/

Back to top Go down

Post by Love2Smile Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:51 am

Please don't get me started on this box..lol This is the craziest I have seen.. These prices are crazy!! God forbid you have kids that get hungry...geeez

BIG HUGS!!

Stacy
Love2Smile
Love2Smile

Capricorn Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:12 pm

More hurricanes are prob. gonna make gas prices go up again. Which in turn will make everything else go up again! Watch Out
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by samijo Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:51 pm

affraid well maybe this will help me lose weight!!!
There is always some positive way of seeing things I guess.
samijo
samijo

Leo Dragon

http://www.psychicreadingsbysami.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Love2Smile Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:34 pm

Sami..Oh stop it ...lol you look great!!

BIG HUGS!!

Stacy
Love2Smile
Love2Smile

Capricorn Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by in2wish4everpeace Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:19 am

Sylvia says that she sees things getting a little better for us come spring 2009.

Prices are of course giving a hard time for bussinesses and us, those oil companies can raise their prices and post net profits in the billions, thus causing prices to ship the food to the markets because of the gas it cost to rise up as well. Not to mention all the other stuff oil is used for. Its the name of the game in this capitalist society, its profit over people, or profit over people, then let the rest trickle down to the poor. Hopefully things will change after we get a new president in office, my fingers are crossed, and they will be in the voting booth. cheers
in2wish4everpeace
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat
Joined date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Love2Smile Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:21 am

My fingers are crossed also!!!

BIG HUGS!!

Stacy
Love2Smile
Love2Smile

Capricorn Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum