The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.
The SBNS Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ghosts and Hauntings

+7
mamabird37721
LargeWingSpan
Sonya08
Blue Nova
Admin
Sonnia
samijo
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Ghosts and Hauntings Empty Ghosts and Hauntings

Post by samijo Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:39 pm

Ghost?
The other night my husband and I had been playing wii, when we heard this sneeze.
Yes a sneeze! It sounded as if it was a female sneeze. My husband jumped up and went running
into the other rooms to see if someone was in the house. When he returned to the room we were in
he said did you do that? I told him no! He said are you sure? I laughed and told him I was sure I knew
when I sneezed! lol comeon now! He said ghost don't sneeze! I told him I never heard of that
before but it may have been a ghost that wanted us to know they were there with us!
It may have not been a sneeze "even if it sounds as one to us". That blew our minds.
The house is full of spirits that come, we are aware of them making the lights flicker, door knobs turning, doors opening and closing
and the such. I have even seen people walking into other rooms, when i run in to see who it was there would be no one.
This doesn't scare me, sometimes I get startled. The sneeze is the first. I thought this was interesting and wanted to share with you.
samijo
samijo

Leo Dragon
Joined date : 2008-02-19

http://www.psychicreadingsbysami.com

Back to top Go down

Ghosts and Hauntings Empty Re: Ghosts and Hauntings

Post by Guest Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:00 pm

hmmm....wonder what proper ghost etiquette is ... do you still say 'bless you?' Laughing
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonnia Sat Feb 23, 2008 12:43 pm

Wow Samijo, I never heard of a sneeeze ... That's too cool !

I have the same things occuring in my house the difference is that no matter where my daughter I go things always occur as to show to others.

My house does seem to be a place where Astral Travelers like to go.
My daughter and I always seem to see them. The difference between Astral Travelers and Spirits are that Astral Travelers are dressed in today clothes and their colors are vivid. Where as Spirits they are of more nuetral colors and are always dressed in Roman and Grecian style clothes which looks so perfect and beautiful.
My daughter and I feel it is a Blessing to see them all.

PS MY daughter whio is 9 years old is " Very Psychic " as per Sylvia in a reading those were Sylvia exact words !
Sonnia
Sonnia

Gemini Posts : 36
Joined date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:56 am

Not that I thought your story was silly--not by any means!!!--but I couldn't help but giggle a little when I read it. Just because it reminded me of that old joke George Burns used to tell all the time:

"Last night, I dreamed I went to heaven. I was standing there before God, and I couldn't believe it. And then, He sneezed...I didn't know what to say."

GREAT VALIDATION, though!
Admin
Admin
Administrator

Life Themes : No Idea...!
Libra Dog
Joined date : 2008-02-18

https://sbns.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Nova Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:37 am

A sneeze eh ? That's coool Sami !!! I've heard coughs before.
I didn't realize we were suseptable to germs 'over there'..... Wink

Hugs,
Anne
Blue Nova
Blue Nova

Cancer Monkey
Joined date : 2008-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by samijo Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:56 pm

It is amazing!
I honestly believe that it was just somethink like flickering a light but more of a "matter of fact" I am here kinda validation.
samijo
samijo

Leo Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonya08 Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:40 pm

hey,there was one night i saw a little boy and yesterday i saw a woman. one night of last week i woke up from sleeping and front of the coffeetable there was a little boy just standing there just starring at me. he had short blonde hair w/overalls. he staddole me and scare me. so i jumped up and told mama. then yesterday i saw a woman starring at me to just her head and arms. i woke up and saw her standing in front of the front door and book case, her hands was on her cheeks. she looked like she had long stright brown hair thats all i saw of her. then before that i thaught i heard moms voice but i didn't . i heard from this person i quate i saw something and i said what did you see then i didn't hear anything elsa after that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love ya, sonya Very Happy I love you Angel 2 Group Discussion
Sonya08
Sonya08

Taurus Snake
Joined date : 2008-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:03 pm

I think it would be so cool to see "someone."
I always wish I could see something... I keep a'looking but so far, I don't think so.
I suppose I should just be content with my dreams and whatever else does occur.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonya08 Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:13 pm

it freaked me out those 2 times. i know they hurt you but it just scared me the first time.

love ya,sonya
Sonya08
Sonya08

Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by LargeWingSpan Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:33 pm

The first ghost I ever saw was a large shepard dog. He looked funny though, like black and white TV.... Never saw an animal ghost/spirit after that...........

In the same apt I frequently saw a younger man 30 ish. Who I later saw in a picture in the basement, as my landlord grew up in this house, was about 120 yrs old (the landlord, not the house lol), had never moved. Now with what I know, I believe he was just visiting his relative and probably wondered what the hell we were doing in the house! LOL He often appeared "greyish" too. scratch

My ex often saw that same man along with a woman, who I never saw but sure felt, she liked to torment me. I beleive she was an earthbound.

SO many times I cant remember them all, and wouldnt you know, this all happened before I ever heard of Sylvia Browne, so at first I was scared $#@%less, then I got used to seeing them. So unfortunately I never sent any of them to the light.....

About two years after moving out of there, I never saw a ghost or spirit ever again....wierd scratch

LargeWingSpan

Back to top Go down

Post by mamabird37721 Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:50 pm

Remember Sonya... Ghosts dont hurt you.... they are usually just as afraid of you as you are of seeing them. Love you baby... mom
mamabird37721
mamabird37721

Aries Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by in2wish4everpeace Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:37 pm

Yeah i agree, sometimes the ghosts or spirits are just curious to see what your doing, or keep you company. They are often friendly and mean no harm. Innocent Hug 2

God Bless.
in2wish4everpeace
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat
Joined date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by mamabird37721 Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:28 pm

sami... a little girls giggle can sometimes sound like a sneeze... I feel your sound was from a child spirit.... just having fun.
Do any of you ever think about that .. I mean... can you picture a ghost being a prankster and leaning around someone that say cant see them and making faces... LOL... Ok Im crazy. but really... have you ever thought about that? I know this little boy ghost we seem to have... I cant catch him still long enough around me to SEE him. I only catch small whisps of mist or shadows.. I can see him through my peripheral vision but when I turn he runs away.. He likes to watch me on the computer and he seems to be getting a little more courageous because he now is starting to make noises to get my attention .. he is playing. I told Sonya that perhaps he has been lonely with no one to notice him and now that he has people around that seem to know hes here he is playing. I think the woman Sonya saw could have been his mother.. maybe he was showing Sonya what his mother looked like when she found him dead... cause she described her as having her hands up to her face and staring down... and it was just her body from her waist up... interesting. Makes you wonder.
mamabird37721
mamabird37721

Aries Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonya08 Sun Mar 30, 2008 12:44 pm

im sorry but i just relized that when i post that tobic i put they can hurt you. i ment to put they can't hurt you my bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

love ya gals,sonya Sad Embarassed scratch
Sonya08
Sonya08

Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2008 1:01 pm

Sonya08 wrote:im sorry but i just relized that when i post that tobic i put they can hurt you. i ment to put they can't hurt you my bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

love ya gals,sonya Sad Embarassed scratch

i figured that is what you meant Wink no worries!
(gotta love that edit button....I know i do! Giggle )
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonya08 Sun Mar 30, 2008 1:38 pm

friday night when i just went to bed about somewhere around 1:00 am in the morning. my mammaw on my moms side touched me on my right shoulder and my heart. i woke up and nobody was there. the next morning i told my mom that somebody touched me. thats when she said it was mammaw she also touched your heart.so i looked up the celing and said thank you maammwa and before that i said cool !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

love ya gals,sonya Very Happy I love you Heart 2 Angel 2
Sonya08
Sonya08

Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by samijo Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:21 pm

Ok here we go!
Yesterday I was talking to a friend of mine on line.
I could feel myself getting all worked up, emotional,
and the "intercom" rang. there are 6 phones in my house.
and there is no one here except Rosemary which was in bed with
no phone and the animals..which was sound asleep"I checked"
and when I picked the phone up it was busy. This was a intercom.....busy?
and then it went dead!
I asked the medium last night what he thought and he said it was a man.
I thought so as well. I think that it was my father in law just touching bases with me..but mostly to tell me to calm myself. hahha..the medium asked me how did I feel. well startled..first..then I felt a calming.
My goodness. I live in a very active house. It is all good
At first I think the spirit was suffering from anxiety after passing..but now everything is calm and peaceful. I have learned in my psychic classes that spirits can be hateful. And cause problems but all you have to do is call your guide and their guides "like calling 911" and telling them like in a command to get them out of here. It will take them away from you. I also had problems when I opened up then many tried to rush in. Now I know that all you have to do is tell them ONE AT A TIME! and that is what will happen. You are in control at all times. Some will try to make you think that you are not that they are but this isnt the case you are.
Thanks for allowing me to share this with all of you....
samijo
samijo

Leo Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:32 pm

I have learned in my psychic classes that spirits can be hateful. And cause problems but all you have to do is call your guide and their guides "like calling 911" and telling them like in a command to get them out of here. It will take them away from you.
WOW! Shocked I wonder if your instructor means earthbounds...because if they were spirits, they would be visitors from the TOS where any negativity would have disappeared right? and of course only White entities are spirits. even the greys get 'turned' when they decide . right?

anyhoo.......cool story Hug 3
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by samijo Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:55 pm

well you know Jen...he talked as if it was spirits. and I know Sylvia even said if you are a grouch when you pass you will be a grouch on the other side too. but then I heard her say there is no neg. so there is a bet of confussion there isnt there.
samijo
samijo

Leo Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by samijo Thu May 15, 2008 3:17 pm

Another happening in my house.
I was at the computer yesterday, I had been going down stairs doing the laundry all morning, coming up stairs getting on the computer, when I heard a noise. The noise was loud like something was knock off a shelf or something. I stopped typing on the pc and listened and I heard something that sounded like someone was down stairs. I got up and went down to the basement, there was no one there. Nothing was moved or out of place. The guard dog didnt bark or even growled outside by the basement door. So it could of not be a human body. I think I was visited by a ghost.
samijo
samijo

Leo Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by samijo Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:35 am

Firstly: Jen trust no one what is up with that???? COME ON NOW!
Ok here is something that I have riding a wave of thought within my mind. Maybe, I can get some of you peoples thoughts with this as well the more the better. Please, no rights no wrongs, just comments and thoughts.

I know for a FACT that I have feelings of the presence of ghosts and spirits!
I have even used my sences to know these enitities or spirits are around throught smell..hearing..sight...touch. Now Iam saying if we can smeel, hear, see spirits and ghost and actually I felt things like a tug on my clothes or a touch of the arm or a touch on the face. now if this is possible why could we not feel something such as a bite, scratch etc..from the dark enitities?
It is said that if you were mean person when you were alive you will be mean when you die.
I am trying to get a grasp on this. At first I thought well maybe it is the energy level so high with them coming in to this plane that it burns or scratches the human flesh. But then I have had people tell me that they have felt someone pull their hair, scratch them and have marks on them.
I dont like to think they can touch us, (the dark ones) but I would like to have that heads up on the subject. Just trying to be some balance on my thinking. I know someone told me lately that I had a bad spirit within my home it is a man and he is not a big fan of mine and that he doesnt like me , he laughs at me and he watchs me! I am like I dont feel it and I am not afraid of this enitity for I am the light. I will not let that come on me. I feel comfortable within these walls here with lots of spirits. This person said that I should cleanse the house, well I do not want the spirits to go. I feel good with them here. I have asked them in, I am a medium and I help families with this gift, I do not want them to go. Ok now please let me know you throughts about this topic please. blessings
samijo
samijo

Leo Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:09 pm

Well, since you asked for opinions...
I may not have much but i have opinions LOL
I have said it before, when Dark Entities die, they go to the left door and have to come right back in. No chance for them to linger around to become "ghosts" even if they try to loiter, that is the where the job of the Carrion angels come in. They swoop them up and make sure they get to where they are supposed to go. And being angels, God's perfection, they are not going to be slacking or messing up their job of getting the dark entities.

If you sense anything negative from a ghost i believe it would be from a grey or just a grumpy white entity. Hell all of us white entities get grumpy now and then!! so I think that part of the personality would be there still. remember we are talking GHOST which means they haven't gone over to the Other Side. Spirits come from the Other Side to visit us. There is no negativity on the Other Side, so the entity that is a spirit would NOT be negative.

my Two Cents
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by spirit-being Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:56 pm

I will share my experience, the other night i was sitting in the dark i could feel a presence in the room with me, i began asking questions and letting this spirit know that i know he is there. I heard in my mind "Die" i said no then i heard "Get Out" and this was a little unsettling but i did not fear whatever was there, i asked the spirit if he needed any help, it said "No this is my house" I spoke and said no i live here and you are no longer alive you have died. This whole time i was communicating with this entity i was getting chills up and down my spine.

I realized that this spirit was affecting my judgment in some way once i realized this i was able to do what i needed to do and push the negativity away from me. I asked God for help and said i cannot do this alone. I felt God's Love with me for the first time since i moved into this house.

Any how i believe this negative entity needs help, but he is very stubborn, fearful, or just does not realize he is dead. For the past 3 years give or take i have been in touch with many entities throughout this period of my life. Sometimes feeling very scared and sometimes feeling peaceful, i too do not want the entities to leave but unfortunately, i believe they will move on. As Psi said:

Spirits come from the Other Side to visit us.

This makes alot of sense, and would welcome any spirit from the other side to hang out with me lol

But i think if they are a Ghost then they may not be around for ever, one day they may move on.

Many Blessings
spirit-being
spirit-being

Libra Cat
Joined date : 2008-12-14

http://www.spiritsjourney.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by d-knots Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:36 pm

wow! Spirit.....when they are that nasty I would shout ENOUGH! and tell them no more shenanigans and they can stay on trial by behaving otherwise (you) I will send you (the culprit) where you belong.... You don't need a spiteful entity (spirit) in your life ..... you can work with it whether ghost or spirit from the other side....

HOPE EFFORT RESOLVE

Geez! Sami
It can be uncomfortable and depending how much you can handle will be how much
you can stand them touching.... i agree if you can't see who then it's just not ok.
I would just like to mention that energetic intention whether positive or negative can really travel you probably
know that already throught REIKI.... I've been scratched in the face by a post directed to me, I have been zapped with electric energey by email...LOL, I have been healed, loved, and saved by all the positive energy (spirit and living alike), but finally, the negativity can catch me too if I let it and it can be very very difficult to keep it at bay sometimes (best bet is to call on any higher power like most folks have said...LOL "God, Bless You" ...LOL) Anyway, whatever it is a spirit from the other side or a ghost they're just asking you to pay attention. And if you can't beat them (LOL ghost abuse... clown ) then befriend them .... make them earn their keep...LOL Basketball have fun playing games if need be.... in other words ask them to help you with stuff. I know already..... Rolling Eyes I'm corny
ENJOY
d-knots
d-knots

Joined date : 2008-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by spirit-being Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:22 pm

Not at all d-knots very knowledgeable, thanks so much for your wisdom i may actually try some of the things you mentioned above.

Have a great weekend everyone

Many Blessings
spirit-being
spirit-being

Libra Cat
Joined date : 2008-12-14

http://www.spiritsjourney.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down