The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.
The SBNS Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So Long

+2
LargeWingSpan
in2wish4everpeace
6 posters

Go down

So Long Empty So Long

Post by Guest Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:34 pm

All:

I came here to jokingly respond to a thread with some comments in it about me.

However, I've been told that my presence here is bothering some, so I will no longer be posting here.

My best to all, and my thanks to the admin for his kindness and professionalism during my brief stay.

-RSL
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

So Long Empty Re: So Long

Post by in2wish4everpeace Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:22 pm

Why did you need to make this thread, why couldnt you have just stopped posting?
in2wish4everpeace
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat
Joined date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by LargeWingSpan Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:37 pm

WHEN oh WHEN we will learn to just leave well enough ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!

Beating A Dead Horse Beating A Dead Horse Beating A Dead Horse Beating A Dead Horse Beating A Dead Horse Beating A Dead Horse Beating A Dead Horse
Beating A Dead Horse Beating A Dead Horse Beating A Dead Horse Beating A Dead Horse Beating A Dead Horse Beating A Dead Horse Beating A Dead Horse

LargeWingSpan

Joined date : 2008-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post by in2wish4everpeace Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:46 pm

Honestly though, I was so tempted on leaving this thread alone, but temptation got the best of me.
in2wish4everpeace
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:50 pm

I would like the take a moment to address this subject and situation to the board.

When this forum was created, I had felt it best to allow membership to anyone who wished to join, because I didn't want anyone who might truly need to find comfort and understanding in Gnosticism or Sylvia's work away by accident with the assumption that it wasn't an open area for anyone who needed it. However, as it was pointed out to me at the time (which unfortunately, I'm a slow learner most of the time) this "openness" was also a double-edged sword, as we have seen recently. After consideration of possible future situations of the same or even worse magnitude, I decided that it would be best that if this forum was back on a "Admin Approved" membership terms. Not that I or Psi feel that we should have the right to choose who joins based on whether or not they believe or disbelieve in Syliva or her teachings, but solely on the basis of whether the new member will cause a disruption and/or negative environment on this forum.

Now, with that being said, I would like to take a brief moment and address anyone who felt that asking Mr. Lancaster to leave was wrong, by simply asking, "If you feel that this situation wasn't handled properly, or in an adult behavior, please address this with ME. There is no need to make this a drama-o-the-week episode for our forum, seeing as how we have been thriving happily for the past four months without any drama or negative fiascos, and I don't plan on this becoming one of them." Also, although it is stated within the membership agreement of this forum that all opinions and beliefs will be respected at all times, this does not allow others to the opportunity to provoke or instagate confrontations between other members! There have been situations and ordeals brought to my attention that certain members have voiced their opinions regarding beliefs and perspectives on this forum, which is the main purpose of this forum; however, the thin line between voicing opinions and provoking an argument have been crossed on several occassions, to my understanding. In case this was not made clear prior to now, let me make sure that it is now...

I WILL NOT TOLERATE ANYONE CAUSING PROBLEMS FOR ANYONE ELSE ON THIS FORUM!

I would sooner delete the entire forum, than to allow bickering, fighting, and childish behavior taking place on this forum, especially with Sylvia and Novus's names mentioned herein. It's bad enough with all the ridicule and cynicism that Sylvia must endure already, and I for one WILL NOT allow any more to come to her via a forum that was created to further her work! I hope that this has made this point abundantly clear to any and all who wish to destroy what has been going so wonderfully!

Now, getting back to Mr. Lancaster...
I personally sent a PM to him, explaining that his presence on our forum has caused some discomfort, some uneasiness, and has even upset some members, and that as the Admin, I felt the only logical and proper response to the concerns of the members, was to ask him to leave. He messaged me back, thanking me for my honesty, and for allowing him to leave graciously without being "banned." He even asked if he would be allowed to post a final message to everyone, stating how he hadn't meant to upset or offend anyone, but that he was merely wanting to defend himself to a comment that had been made about him. I allowed his final post. So, just to clarify, he was not "banned" from the forum, he was asked to leave. If this fact is misunderstood or misrepresented on any third-party's behalf, than that is the problem of the third-party, and not Psi's or mine.

Again, if anyone has any questions, please address them to Me. Thanks ya'all.

-Adam
Admin
Admin
Administrator

Life Themes : No Idea...!
Libra Dog
Joined date : 2008-02-18

https://sbns.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:06 am

good job!!
jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com
jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com

Pisces Monkey
Joined date : 2008-02-28

http://www.freewebs.com/reiki-master/

Back to top Go down

Post by CathyO Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:49 pm

Very well put.
CathyO
CathyO

Virgo Posts : 138
Joined date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by in2wish4everpeace Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:40 pm

I feel that I should apologize to everyone here, seeking peace and love and joy.

I admit im often there to post when there is an argument happening, and sometimes im the fool for not holding certain coments back and keeping them to myself..

But, life is a bit of a learning process in this respect, im not perfect, and thus the reason why i seek spirituality in the first place..

I will grow, and continue to grow, and unfortunately make my mistakes in life.

I just want to start being on the side of rational understanding and harmony, something I admint to strive for.

I also strive for maturity and many respects, I must remember that this is not a game, this is real life people with actual feelings.. Sometimes we have good days and bad days,, but i NEVER EVER want someone to have a bad day/week/month because of something I said or didnt say, did or didnt do..

This is the awareness that i strive for, its what we all stive for.

And thus my fellow board members will see me grow and mature before their eyes in a way, its kind of scary when i could say something, then a week later wish i did not say it, or said it differently....The rational i could always say to myself when that situation arises is "that's life", we all learn and grow..

Did not shakespere once say life is like a theator, and we the actors, or something like that?

Sometimes im tired of playing the fool, in this respects, but soon God-willing, I will be given another role, then another role after that.

I can just continue to be part of God's grand scheme of things, but everyday I ask for awareness, so that i wont make another mistake that i regret.

Alright, peace.
in2wish4everpeace
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by mamabird37721 Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:37 am

Guess this might be a stupid question but how would anyone know about a "comment made about them" without first being a member of this forum?
I dont understand that... but again, I am so very old and tired LOL.. Just wondering. Love you all.. and I agree Adam.. you handled this with grace.
You always do. Love and Light.. Robin
mamabird37721
mamabird37721

Aries Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:42 am

Robin,
You can view the forum without being a member.
You have to be a member to reply however.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by mamabird37721 Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:00 am

Ahhh thanks Jenn.. Sorry.. didnt know that but this answers my question LOL.. Love you girl.. hope things are going well for you honey.. Robin
mamabird37721
mamabird37721

Aries Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down