The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.
The SBNS Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has anyone read the questions given for Sylvia to answer?

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Has anyone read the questions given for Sylvia to answer? Empty Has anyone read the questions given for Sylvia to answer?

Post by in2wish4everpeace Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:43 am

I was wondering if anyone who registered for the June 14 webcast has taken a look at the questions they have lined up for Syliva to answer? Seems like alot of questions for her to answer this time, more than last time.
in2wish4everpeace
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat
Joined date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Has anyone read the questions given for Sylvia to answer? Empty Re: Has anyone read the questions given for Sylvia to answer?

Post by Guest Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:03 am

hey!
I hadn't read them until just now, and there ARE a lot more. I think last time they only posted about 75 questions. who knows if they will get to them all. *sigh*of course my question wasn't there. i reg. the first day and even stayed within the guidelines of asking a father related question, but oh well...it's not meant to be.

from A LOT of the questions it would appear no one has read one single book! Rolling Eyes
are people lazy or illiterate? or both? come on!!! you don't even have to buy them, there are libraries or they could just ask me... ms. know-it-all Giggle
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Has anyone read the questions given for Sylvia to answer? Empty Re: Has anyone read the questions given for Sylvia to answer?

Post by in2wish4everpeace Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:33 pm

Psi wrote:hey!
I hadn't read them until just now, and there ARE a lot more. I think last time they only posted about 75 questions. who knows if they will get to them all. *sigh*of course my question wasn't there. i reg. the first day and even stayed within the guidelines of asking a father related question, but oh well...it's not meant to be.

from A LOT of the questions it would appear no one has read one single book! Rolling Eyes
are people lazy or illiterate? or both? come on!!! you don't even have to buy them, there are libraries or they could just ask me... ms. know-it-all Giggle

LOL! Omg Psi, what you say is absolutely true! Sometimes I just feel like telling those people to read the JOS bookstore edition books to get there answers, lol that may sound sarcastic, but its true hehehe.

LOL many of those people are newbies when it comes to Sylvia's books and i understand that,, but still.

Hopefully next time you get your question answered, its only a matter of time. Very Happy
in2wish4everpeace
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by CathyO Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:04 pm

Where do you see the questions?
I can't seem to find them
CathyO
CathyO

Virgo Posts : 138
Joined date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:58 pm

CathyO wrote:Where do you see the questions?
I can't seem to find them
Go to www.spiritnow.com
Click on the pic for the webcast on the right...
click on "read the latest questions for Sylvia" it looks like this
Has anyone read the questions given for Sylvia to answer? Sylvia10
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CathyO Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:36 pm

Thank you I found it
I agree that most of the questions look like they have never read any of her books.
My question wasn't on there at all either. I am thinking they should have a way to keep track of who's questions gets answered so that everyone gets a chance but I think that is a pipe dream.
CathyO
CathyO

Back to top Go down

Post by in2wish4everpeace Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:59 pm

In one day the number of questions given to Sylvia to answer has rose to over 300+, now i have no idea which of these questions will be answered..And i doubt she will be able to answer even half of them.
in2wish4everpeace
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:22 am

Well i checked the most recent ones posted too....dangit! my question wasn't there again!

i doubt she could answer fifty of them given the time allowed.
i just hope i can see it this time. if not i hope they will put it up later like they did last month.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by in2wish4everpeace Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:14 am

There are 400+ questions already...

Im a lil worried, its in 2 days and I have still not gotten my notifacation email telling me about the father's day webcast june 14, was I too late?

I signed up right away, just let me know if you got your email yet Psi.

God Blessings to all their children yo!
in2wish4everpeace
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:46 am

I haven't checked email yet, but i remember last month the email didnt come until the day of. i'll let ya know when i get it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:57 am

ok i got the emaill sometime around 2am!
hope you got yours too
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by in2wish4everpeace Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:14 pm

Thanks Psi, i just checked my email, i still have not gotten it yett..

Well, i hope you enjoy it though. Very Happy
in2wish4everpeace
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:01 pm

In2 I think if you click on the register for the event if you ARE registered it will tell you that you are.
In the email it said tell your friends to register but hurry...so maybe if it didn't go through you still have time.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by in2wish4everpeace Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:41 pm

Good thing is that i was able to watch it right on time Psi.

I have a question, anyone get their questions answered by Sylvia today? Or know somebody that did?

That would be cool.
in2wish4everpeace
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:48 pm

Hey glad you got in!
i missed the first 8 mins...didn't get my ? answered. put one in for next time. said i was SuperMod on GSB maybe that will get me some clout LOL Superman
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by in2wish4everpeace Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:20 pm

Psi wrote:Hey glad you got in!
i missed the first 8 mins...didn't get my ? answered. put one in for next time. said i was SuperMod on GSB maybe that will get me some clout LOL Superman

Hehehe! LOL you really said that! I cant wait for Sylvia to read that out loud, maybe I should put that I was In2_wishin from gsb,, lol or maybe not.

I too, signed up again, and again.. I asked for the lifethemes question,,

And I hope they do it on a first come first serve basis, if you already got your question answered from one of the previous webcasts, then I dont think one should get a chance before others had been waiting for their questions...But that is just me..
in2wish4everpeace
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by CathyO Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:53 pm

I saw the webcast and I noticed her eye make up made her look tired ...more tired looking I should say.
CathyO
CathyO

Back to top Go down

Post by in2wish4everpeace Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:18 am

I actually thought she looked great! God love her, she tries to get to so many questions, i think she did 100 today, not sure.
in2wish4everpeace
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:02 am

I thought she looked good in her pink too Very Happy, thought maybe the lighting wasn't the best .

I got an email saying the webcast will be up and more questions -never before seen-will be shown. I will have to check them out later though...no time this morning.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:40 pm

in2wish4everpeace wrote:Good thing is that i was able to watch it right on time Psi.

I have a question, anyone get their questions answered by Sylvia today? Or know somebody that did?

That would be cool.

I listened to the bonus questions...Robin's question was answered. i'm sure it is OUR Robin I remember her talking about her SG being called Malachi! Cheerleader 3
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by in2wish4everpeace Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:40 pm

Wow, Robin, so lucky..

LOL Malachi, what kind of name is that! Heh. Yep catchy name. Very Happy
in2wish4everpeace
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:09 pm

Well, Malachi is a biblical name Giggle but Sylvia said the SG was Michaela..mikayla?? IDK how to spell it LOL.
I did here a sylvia read one by what sounded like "sonya" so....maybe someone else got theirs answered too.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by mamabird37721 Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:16 am

Hey all... Sylvia answered One of my questions on this webcast... YIPPEEEE
I was so thrilled. I asked about my spirit guides name if it is Malichai.. and she said no it is McKayla but said that IS close.. She also said I have lived 51 previous lives (man I feel old lol) and that a significant one was when I was married to a chieftan in africa.. I loved the simple lifestyle we led... I still love a simple lifestyle.. so.. THANK YOU SYLVIA.. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH.
Blessings to you all.. and Love you.. Robin
mamabird37721
mamabird37721

Aries Rat
Joined date : 2008-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post by in2wish4everpeace Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:42 am

In my opinion Mckayla is a pretty close, both start with M both have 3 syllables.

How did it feel when you heard your name? Was your heart beating a little faster than normal? Very Happy
in2wish4everpeace
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by in2wish4everpeace Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:29 am

Psi wrote:Well, Malachi is a biblical name Giggle but Sylvia said the SG was Michaela..mikayla?? IDK how to spell it LOL.
I did here a sylvia read one by what sounded like "sonya" so....maybe someone else got theirs answered too.

Sonnia actually did get her question answered, but its in the bonus Q & A questions, its the one where she asks if she can do trance readings like Edgar Cayce.
in2wish4everpeace
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next