The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.
The SBNS Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stolen bike

2 posters

Go down

Stolen bike Empty Stolen bike

Post by Sunshine Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:34 am

Not even 5 months later somone decided that it would be a good idea to steal my bike! Evil or Very Mad
My husband had been using it so that he could get back and forth to the float planes for work .. locked up securly and everything. I swear.. if I see someone riding my bike I am going to push them off it!! I don't have money to replace it!

Today is going to be better.. today is going to be better
Sunshine
Sunshine

Cancer Cat
Joined date : 2008-02-19

Back to top Go down

Stolen bike Empty Re: Stolen bike

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:23 pm

WELL DANG IT!!!!!!!
I hope you get it back! the freaking *bleeps*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunshine Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:43 pm

I saw my bike!!! affraid I went into the place..seeing as it is the local drop in centre I wen in and told them that one of thier clients has my bike~! I drove by the place 15min prior and there is some guy sitting on MY bike with his water bottle on the back carrier !! Grrrrr!! Driving away the second time I see my husbands bike! I am loosing faith in the homeless who live in this city!

So the woman is going to review the video tape and then get back to me with a name so I can go to the RCMP with the info.. there is camera footage as well from the warfingers office but the RCMP has to get that as well.. geshhhh!!
Sunshine
Sunshine

Cancer Cat
Joined date : 2008-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post by in2wish4everpeace Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:38 am

Get her bike back please!

Amen. Innocent
in2wish4everpeace
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat