The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.
The SBNS Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Acts of Kindness

3 posters

Go down

Acts of Kindness Empty Acts of Kindness

Post by samijo Thu May 15, 2008 2:32 pm

samijo
samijo

Leo Dragon
Joined date : 2008-02-19

http://www.psychicreadingsbysami.com

Back to top Go down

Acts of Kindness Empty Re: Acts of Kindness

Post by samijo Thu May 15, 2008 2:52 pm

Good morning!
Thank you for joining in with me today.
Todays talk will be on Acts Of Kindness.

I truely missed all of you. It has been a couple of weeks since we came together to share our experience of the sermon and I truely missed you all.

Todays talk will be on acts of kindness, this comes from Matthew 6 and JOS 4..Sylvia Brownes Tenet #2
Whatever thou lovest, lovest thou.

Matthew 6: Be careful concerrning your alms, not to do them i the presence of men, merely that they may see them; other wise yoiu have no reward with your Father in heaven.

When saying this it doesn't mean that you will not have a mean God that will punish you. I means if you do "acts" of kindness to get man/women to notice what you do then that is your reward. You get that pat on the back now. That it isnt a true act of kindness out of love it is out of vanity, for your own reward.
Acts of kindness that is rewarded from God is those Acts that is given with unselffish love. Doin these act out of love for others.

Going to church is an act that we do to bring the light to all of us enitities that gather, to experince and love together God and one another.

Chuch isnt somewhere we have to go every week to make an appearance and to throw money in the basket when it is passed arounD becaUSe we are MEMBERS! Where is the love there? THERE IS NONE! Church is wherever we come together out of love for one another. If there is money passed it is to help each other not to house a cross in this hugh building that is taking every penny everyone has to operate it. Where is the love there? There is none!

We must do acts of kinds every day every second of the day for ourselves and others. Our reward is the love coming back to us when we need it.

I can not tell you how many people that has told me that they wish they were dead! This breaks my heart. I am not afraid of dying. But there is a difference when you want to be dead to get out of the life that you charted.
You are a spirit within a human body. When the spirit is to deep inside of the body this is when we give up hope and love for one another expecially for ourselves. Do you not realize that killing your self is the most greedy act of all times. Worse that stealing for someone. Taking the love and the light away from those that love you. You think no one cares, well they do your children, your wife your husband the little dog that you have the friends that you have. You must know that you are the most precious thing to God. We can not live others chart we cant not perfect for each other you must do that yourself for it is your charting. These acts of kindness will pull you up out of this muck that you are down into. When you do these acts of kindness to yourself and others this will be your reward ..the light the love of God and all those around you. That will make things get better for you.
You must know this. You must believe in God and doing so you must believe with in yourself.

Let the light shine! For so many love you...I love you and so does God.
samijo
samijo

Leo Dragon
Joined date : 2008-02-19

http://www.psychicreadingsbysami.com

Back to top Go down

Post by in2wish4everpeace Thu May 15, 2008 4:46 pm

I enjoyed that Sermon Sami.

It went deep to my soul.

And I missed you too. Your such a great person.

God Bless. Innocent
in2wish4everpeace
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat
Joined date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by samijo Thu May 15, 2008 10:05 pm

Thank you in2! Your a sweetheart!
samijo
samijo

Leo Dragon