The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.
The SBNS Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sylvia's new website and Free show.

+2
LargeWingSpan
Mysticalorigins
6 posters

Go down

Sylvia's new website and Free show. Empty Sylvia's new website and Free show.

Post by Mysticalorigins Thu May 01, 2008 6:06 am

Hopefully I'm not reposting this. I looked around and didn't see it anywhere. Anyway Sylvia has a new website called spiritnow.com. If you register with the site before May 10th you will be able to see a free live web show of her. That's right see and hear her, unlike the hayhouse shows where you just hear her voice. You can also post a question for her when you reserve a seat for the show.

Just thought I would mention it incase anyone was interested.

Take care all, T. flower
Mysticalorigins
Mysticalorigins

Aries Monkey
Joined date : 2008-02-21

http://myspace.com/ahealingspace

Back to top Go down

Sylvia's new website and Free show. Empty Re: Sylvia's new website and Free show.

Post by LargeWingSpan Thu May 01, 2008 3:02 pm

It appears so far to be a site that Sylvia MAY be participating in, not one that she or her companies are running.

Her own webpage does not advertise nor reflect her participation with this site either, so be careful.

I hope it is Legit, but remember, it may not be either.

LargeWingSpan

Joined date : 2008-02-19

Back to top Go down

Sylvia's new website and Free show. Empty Re: Sylvia's new website and Free show.

Post by Mysticalorigins Thu May 01, 2008 4:07 pm

LargeWingSpan wrote:It appears so far to be a site that Sylvia MAY be participating in, not one that she or her companies are running.

Her own webpage does not advertise nor reflect her participation with this site either, so be careful.

I hope it is Legit, but remember, it may not be either.

Actually I got the site from Sylvia herself. She mentioned it at the Salt lake City show and on the hayhouse live webcast. She said it was her new site. It's legit. Rainbow

T. flower
Mysticalorigins
Mysticalorigins

Aries Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by LargeWingSpan Thu May 01, 2008 4:21 pm

OH COOL!! Cant ask for better proof than that I guess!

Thanks T.!

LargeWingSpan

Back to top Go down

Post by in2wish4everpeace Fri May 02, 2008 12:56 am

The website seems to be legit the best of my knowledge.

I believe i signed up correctly to see the FREE live event on may 10, i dont know how much longer they will be allowing this, but they will be sending me an email a few days in advanced..

You get to ask just one question to be chosen randomly, I asked for a validation about my lifethemes,, i guess i just wanted to keep it simple.

You gotta register first, its very easy. Innocent
in2wish4everpeace
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat
Joined date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Mysticalorigins Fri May 02, 2008 2:44 pm

We need to compare notes after and see if any of us got a question answered. Good Luck

T. flower
Mysticalorigins
Mysticalorigins

Aries Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by in2wish4everpeace Fri May 02, 2008 3:51 pm

Hehe, im kind of excited about this..Hmm, it would be so cool if Sylvia does answer my lifethemes question. Very Happy

Im not sure the way the setup of it is though..

Does she sit in an audiance online? Or is there a live audience there with here like any other one of her lectures?

But then again, I imagine that thousands of people have already signed up for the online event. Whistle Innocent Im keeping my fingers crossed.
in2wish4everpeace
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat
Joined date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 03, 2008 10:08 am

Hey if it's free then I am there! LOL
i just asked about my life themes too. any other question I don't think i want to know the answer

I think the site looks cool. hope they keep adding stuff, because I have already read everything. I heard Sylvia mention this site on hayhouse Ask Sylvia too....so Innocent
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mysticalorigins Sat May 03, 2008 1:04 pm

I'm not sure how they will do the show. I imagine it will be just her like the radio events. I guess we will find out.

I like the site to, I love the setup of it. It seems to have a little of everything even a love spell. lol!

Did you notice what it says if you run your cursor over the Spiritnow logo at the top of the page. Whistle

T.
Mysticalorigins
Mysticalorigins

Aries Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by irisheyes Mon May 05, 2008 7:11 am

Thank you so much for that information.
I,m going to get on it right away. bounce
irisheyes
irisheyes

Sagittarius Posts : 64

Back to top Go down

Post by mamabird37721 Tue May 06, 2008 6:50 pm

I already signed in and submitted my question.... hope to see everyone there! Yeah... Love you all... Robin
mamabird37721
mamabird37721

Aries Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by irisheyes Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:38 pm

I received an email from a site called twitter that Sylvia will answer your questions.I don,t know.It,s kind of a confusing site.
irisheyes
irisheyes

Sagittarius Posts : 64

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:37 pm

irisheyes wrote:I received an email from a site called twitter that Sylvia will answer your questions.I don,t know.It,s kind of a confusing site.
hmmmm.......i have twitter. though honestly i haven't used it since i signed up.
it's hard for me to believe Sylvia would be sitting around 'twittering' though (LOL that's what they call it i think)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Love2Smile Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:24 pm

yeah I don't know about that but I have her added onTwitter ......
Love2Smile
Love2Smile

Capricorn Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down