The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.
The SBNS Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm going to see Sylvia for the first time!

5 posters

Go down

I'm going to see Sylvia for the first time! Empty I'm going to see Sylvia for the first time!

Post by Devon Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:45 pm

I leave this friday to go to ST louis and on Sunday I will get to go to Sylvias temples on the other side lecture!
This will be the first time (and maby the last) that I will get to see her in person. I cant wait!!
Very Happy

Has anyone else here been to one of her lectures?
Devon
Devon

Aquarius Tiger
Joined date : 2008-04-12

Back to top Go down

I'm going to see Sylvia for the first time! Empty Re: I'm going to see Sylvia for the first time!

Post by LargeWingSpan Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:25 pm

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!

It is AWESOME!! Make sure to bring a book or purchase one there to have it signed by Sylvia after the lecture! Wink

I saw her in Atlanta in February!!

LargeWingSpan

Joined date : 2008-02-19

Back to top Go down

I'm going to see Sylvia for the first time! Empty Re: I'm going to see Sylvia for the first time!

Post by in2wish4everpeace Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:37 pm

Sounds intresting! It would be cool if she does a meditation to actually take you to a temple, although we can do it with time and effort, it would still be cool nevertheless. Have fun. Tip My Hat
in2wish4everpeace
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat
Joined date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:23 pm

Have fun! I haven't had the pleasure myself dispite being told i would get tickets a # of times.
I do know 2 other members will be going to that lecture on Sunday. Cheerleader 3
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by irisheyes Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:59 am

Good for you,have a great time.
The energy in the room is unbelievable. Running for Joy Running for Joy Running for Joy Innocent
irisheyes
irisheyes

Sagittarius Posts : 64
Joined date : 2008-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by irisheyes Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:15 pm

Anybody going on any of the Ron Oyer cruises this Year.
Princess is offering buy 1 get 1 free fare.If interested check it out.It,s a great savings.
irisheyes
irisheyes

Sagittarius Posts : 64
Joined date : 2008-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Love2Smile Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:59 pm

Have fun and enjoy!!!

I went to see her in Sacramento back in April and then I just saw her in Oakland in November. She is amazing. I love her meditations!!!

BIG HUGS!!!

Stacy
Love2Smile
Love2Smile

Capricorn Cat
Joined date : 2008-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down