The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.
The SBNS Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adam's Tub-thumping Again!!!

3 posters

Go down

Adam's Tub-thumping Again!!! Empty Adam's Tub-thumping Again!!!

Post by Admin Mon Apr 21, 2008 12:21 am

Okay, so at work today, there was this woman that made one of the stupidest comments I've ever heard. Now, I believe that everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but I have a problem with the fact that so many opinions are formed out of stupidity! I can even understand that people's opinions are often formed by prejudice or bad experiences with others, but stupidity shouldn't be a factor or element! This is one of the times when ignorance is NOT bliss...just the majority, unfortunately!!

So, let me set the scene for you...

Picture it! Siciliy, 1910...a young peasant woman....oh wait!

Today, Ohio...
So, I'm at work, and my co-worker and one of our customers are talking about the movie, Lions For Lambs (about the war in Iraq). The customer said, "I don't wanna see that, I'm so sick of hearing about this war! Our president is never gonna realize that we can't make those people over there any better! They don't wanna accept the fact that we know what's best for them!"

TALK ABOUT BEING MAD!!! I SAW RED!!!!

I know that my Spirit Guide was going, "Oh S***! She didn't just say that in front of him!! Oh, crap!!" and then flew to throw his hand over my mouth! Because I literally had to bite my tongue to keep from turning around, and telling that woman just how STUPID what she had said really was! Simply by pointing out the fact, that because of prejudice and superority mindsets like that was what started the fricking war in the first place!! If we had just left well enough alone, and let those people believe what they wanted, when the wanted, and how they wanted, would we really be in this war?!?!? I know that we didn't ask for the terrorist attacks, but for crying out loud, we surely peed on their breakfast tables a couple of times, didn't we? By sending small little messages, such as "Our God's better than your god!" Now, please don't misunderstand me, I'm CERTAINLY NOT siding with the terrorists!!!! But, anger leads to violence, and violence leads to death!! Sure we've been getting video tapes from Bin Laden, with him telling us that the American way of life is a disgrace, but who cares...instead of looking at them, as "oh...look, he's trying to be taken seriously...ain't that cute?" (And since he's a Dark Entity, he'd do whatever it took to get someone, somewhere peed off enough to start a big senseless war, but alas...) No, our leaders' advisors ( LROF ) have convinced our leaders to instead say, "That little bast***! We'll show him!"

Now, you may be asking where all of this is going...and I'm getting to my point. (One that I've made several times before! I know I know... Beating A Dead Horse )

Christianity....of all the religions in the world, it is the only one that BULLIES all the others. It amazes me, that all the other religions in the world are all about, and truly do practice "To each, their own" except for the one religion that is based on the teachings of the man who said, "TO EACH, THEIR OWN! Let everyone get to God, in their own way, and just worry about what YOU do! Not what everyone else does!" There are times when I literally get sick to my stomach, when I see how people who go around, screaming at the top of their lungs, that they are Christian, turn their backs on those in need, pass their judgments on others, and are the first to stand up and say, "Judge not!" when someone points at them. I'm sorry, but my parents taught me, that "when you point your finger at someone else, there's always three pointing back at you!" And I LIVE by that thought! And what's even worse, is I've had SO many Christians try their damnedest to convince me that JUDGING OTHERS is what we're supposed to do! I think the thing I hate the most, is the fact that of all religions, Christianity is the one that takes it personally if someone says, "no thanks." Then you get a group of people--always led by STUPIDITY!!!--that make it their priority to either convert that person, or CRUCIFY that person! And WE'RE THE CULT!?!?!?!?! scratch Does anyone else understand that mentality?!?!

I know that I might come across as someone who's against organized religion, and please believe me, I'm NOT!! I'm just against any and all Dogma!! It's pointless!!! Why in the world should anyone uphold the rules that are utterly IMPOSSIBLE!?!?!?! Am I not seeing the point?!?! Am I blind?!? Shocked I truly do not see any reason why it's important for the Iraqis to believe like we do? They have their own spiritual paths to walk, and when ALL paths lead us back to GOD, who the hell cares if you take the high road, the low road, or some ol' side road?!?!? As long as ya get the same place in the end?!?!? And we ALL do!

Okay...I've vented enough...I'll give the soapbox over to someone else....

I apologize if I sound harsh, just saying what I feel.
Admin
Admin
Administrator

Life Themes : No Idea...!
Libra Dog
Joined date : 2008-02-18

https://sbns.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Adam's Tub-thumping Again!!! Empty Re: Adam's Tub-thumping Again!!!

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2008 1:10 pm

Hug 3 PHEW!! Hope ya feel better after getting that out.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by in2wish4everpeace Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:26 pm

I agree with you. cheers
in2wish4everpeace
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat
Joined date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:52 am

The woman has been brainwashed to believe what we are doing is right politically. Whether or not it is true is another matter. sometimes the only comfort is that when the do get to the Otherside they will be shown the truth.
jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com
jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com

Pisces Monkey
Joined date : 2008-02-28

http://www.freewebs.com/reiki-master/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum