The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.
The SBNS Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chatbox Addition

4 posters

Go down

Info Chatbox Addition

Post by Admin Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:06 pm

Hey guys, i hope that everyone is able to access the chat box addition on the forum. I thought that this would be easier to access for "Chat Nights" rather than trying to get everyone on Yahoo. But feel free to use it whenever you want...it's open to everyone!!
Admin
Admin
Administrator

Life Themes : No Idea...!
Libra Dog
Joined date : 2008-02-18

https://sbns.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Info Re: Chatbox Addition

Post by Guest Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:46 pm

LOL oh, was i supposed to wait for permission?!? What a Face
someone HAD to make sure it was working right....yeah....that's it!
Thanks again... (((HUGS)))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by LargeWingSpan Thu Feb 21, 2008 6:24 pm

Not trying to step on toes here. First off, I think the chat thing is a cool idea. Second, its really not working right.

I can type in something and hit enter or send and it does not go through. It takes near 8 times to get a message through. I have heard from others having the same problem with it.

Now I understand you guys are still working out the bugs here, Im not complaining, just trying to help you make the site work they way you intend!

Have a GREAT Day!

LargeWingSpan

Joined date : 2008-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:58 pm

well, i tested the chat box out this evening, and it seems to be working fine.

here's a few helpful reminders when using it...that i've discovered so far...
-If you click on the name of the member in the Online Section to the left, it will automatically place their name in the message box. This makes it easier when you're responding to someone's quesiton and/or comments.

-Always keep the Auto Refresh box checked, so that the chat box will continuously refresh, allowing you to see what's going on.

-A lot of page hopping will time out your chat session, so if you plan on a chat, be sure that's pretty much all you're gonna do for awhile, unless you wanna keep logging in and logging in and logging in. But if you decide you want to wander around the forum, no fear. When you log back in, you won't be missing anything. The conversations from when you first logged into the chat will still be available to you. As well as, under the Archives section.

-Also, just a word to the wise, anything and everything that's said during a chat, can be viewed by looking under Archives...so just so you know...there's always a paper trail.

that's all for now...
happy chatin'!
Admin
Admin
Administrator

Life Themes : No Idea...!
Libra Dog
Joined date : 2008-02-18

https://sbns.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:14 am

Just for the record...I used the chat box yesterday ( rather early this morning) with a different laptop, and didn't have ANY issues at all. so.....what can I tell ya but it worked fine. no prob. with the message not appearing, and the responses were in the correct order Thinking

Superman
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Info CHAT BOX MISSING IN ACTION

Post by samijo Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:23 am

OK WHERE DID IT GO????

THE CHAT BOX HAS BEEN STOLEN!

ALL POINTS BULLENTIN IS OUT!

REWARD NOT OFFERED

BUT WOULD REALLY LIKE IT BACK!
samijo
samijo

Leo Dragon
Joined date : 2008-02-19

http://www.psychicreadingsbysami.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:29 pm

scratch
......that was funny tho' sami!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:54 pm

It has returned!!!!! Cheer Leader
now use it people!!!!!!! Very Happy
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:25 am

cool!
jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com
jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com

Pisces Monkey
Joined date : 2008-02-28

http://www.freewebs.com/reiki-master/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:55 am

LargeWingSpan wrote:Not trying to step on toes here. First off, I think the chat thing is a cool idea. Second, its really not working right.

I can type in something and hit enter or send and it does not go through. It takes near 8 times to get a message through. I have heard from others having the same problem with it.

Now I understand you guys are still working out the bugs here, Im not complaining, just trying to help you make the site work they way you intend!

Have a GREAT Day!

Director Chatbox time warp should be fixed.
new upgrades from the FORUMOTION wizards say it should work perfectly now. Joyful
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down