The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.
The SBNS Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

March 30th Sermon Video The Secret Book of John

4 posters

Go down

March 30th Sermon Video The Secret Book of John Empty March 30th Sermon Video The Secret Book of John

Post by samijo Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:49 am

samijo
samijo

Leo Dragon
Joined date : 2008-02-19

http://www.psychicreadingsbysami.com

Back to top Go down

March 30th Sermon Video The Secret Book of John Empty Sami

Post by mamabird37721 Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:46 am

Sami.. you got it to work!!! How wonderful! You are like an Angel to me. God brought you to me in many ways.. first as my friend, then my liasion through Novus Spiritus.. I consider you family honey and I love you dearly. Your sermons are wonderful and I know everyone enjoys them. They resound through me like trumpets and I hope you know what a special person you are. Rosemary is Blessed to have such a caretaker. We are Blessed to have such a friend. I love you honey... God love you... Robin
mamabird37721
mamabird37721

Aries Rat
Joined date : 2008-02-19

Back to top Go down

March 30th Sermon Video The Secret Book of John Empty Re: March 30th Sermon Video The Secret Book of John

Post by in2wish4everpeace Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:26 pm

Another gem of a Sermon Sami! Innocent That was very touching. Angel
in2wish4everpeace
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat
Joined date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

March 30th Sermon Video The Secret Book of John Empty Re: March 30th Sermon Video The Secret Book of John

Post by jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:52 pm

such words..... great sermon! Cheer Leader
jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com
jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com

Pisces Monkey
Joined date : 2008-02-28

http://www.freewebs.com/reiki-master/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2008 1:47 pm

Thank you Sami. Hug
I suppose we have to remember even the 'idiot down the street' is a spark of God as well.
Your message reminded me of one of the lessons of Job's Daughters ..to be thoughtful before we speak Wink

I also noticed the time of the video was 1:11 when you mentioned you changed around the Lord's prayer. Cheerleader 3
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down